GodMode Cheat codes in Windows 7

GodMode Cheat codes in Windows 7

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

gettin it started

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2011
Ever have trouble changing your IP address in Windows 7? Just having to adjust to a new operating system is a total shock for most people. All the places where settings used to be are all moved or rearranged. Microsoft really paid attention to making the systems easier to learn for beginners, so if you have never used a pc before that’s great but for those of us who have, relearning actually puts us to a disadvantage.
Enter the “Godmode” Folder. Ok I know that this is not a new trick, and that it’s been brought back to life by the colorful naming but I must admit, I like it easy, and “Godmode” makes it easy. I have found this to be quite useful so I decided I would share it with you.
Godmode is a reference to the old IDDQD cheat code in ID Software’s Doom game series. IDDQD made your player invincible ie: godlike. IDKFA gave the player all the weapons, and all the keys to all the doors in the game. This is kinda similar to the latter as it gives you every control panel that is spread throughout the computer, on one screen. I remember how difficult it was to find the new Add Remove Programs, well not anymore! IP address settings? Not any more! This is pretty humorous as “Godmode” really has nothing to do with creating Control Panel Icons.

Gaining this super elite Godmode over your computer is actually pretty simple! Just create a folder, anywhere, and rename it to: GODMODE.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-82 5C-99712043E01C}
You can copy / paste that into the rename field to make it easier. This will grant you access to ALL system settings in one location. Which in Win7 can be pretty handy. If you’re like the average person, finding where Microsoft has moved everything to can be tiresome. Having it all in one place is really helpful.

Want to really impress your friends? Well Godmode has nothing to do with this Hack. Actually the GUI ID in the name is everything to do with it, that word in front of the period is just what the folder will end up being named. The word before the period/fullstop can be whatever you want to call the folder. So Green_CompleX.{ED7BA470-8E54-4 65E-825C-99712043E01C} Would work just as well, but the functionality is really the most interesting part of all. Enjoy exploring all those hard to find settings!

Just right click your desktop, and goto new, then click on folder name it:

GODMODE.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-82 5C-99712043E01C}
expert

London, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2011
So now you got a empty folder named "GODMODE.{ED7BA470-8E54-4 65E-82 5C-99712043E01C}" on your desktop that does nothing.
gettin it started

Somerset, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2011
expert wrote:
So now you got a empty folder named "GODMODE.{ED7BA470-8E54-4 65E-82 5C-99712043E01C}" on your desktop that does nothing.
wrong try it again GODMODE.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-82 5C-99712043E01C} it takes a few try some time but keep trying till it takes
go to this link it will show you ever thing just click it
http://green.cx/dark-tech/win7-godmode/
gettin it started

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2011
or go to youtube
http://youtu.be/9uhdxHSgwfw

your no expert now are you
gettin it started

Somerset, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2011
back to the top
expert

London, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2011
hey numbnuts if you use it as you posted it will be a empty folder. you added a space
GODMODE.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-82 5C-99712043E01C} I will correct it for you
GODMODE.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-82 5C-99712043E01C}
yes an expert and your post is old news.
expert

London, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2011
I digress
topix added the space between 82 and 5c it will not work unless you delete the space
gettin it started

Somerset, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2011
expert wrote:
I digress
topix added the space between 82 and 5c it will not work unless you delete the space
the reson i put this on here is alot of ppl have been asking for this coad its a great short cut most ppl only found out about this in the past year its a cool short cut saves time when looking for the program you need .
saying

Somerset, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2011
Whats does The Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (COAD) have to do with it?
crap

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 1, 2011
who gives a crap about this, not many adults in this world go around playing games, and you folk who do might be decades away from maturity
gettin it started

Sheridan, AR

#11 Aug 1, 2011
crap wrote:
who gives a crap about this, not many adults in this world go around playing games, and you folk who do might be decades away from maturity
Most adults play video games i had a guy in his 90 buying video games to play he loved the ps2 and army game and he was crazy over ww1 games and ww2 games .
Gatorade

Somerset, KY

#12 Jul 16, 2013
I will try these once I make a truck payment.
Gatorade

Somerset, KY

#13 Jul 16, 2013
Can't do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min chinwendu1 142,309
megan rogers 54 min Megan 2
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Dena 3,795
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Dena 817
howard davis (Aug '12) 2 hr Anonymous 33
Natasha gray 3 hr Truth 8
Local Resident Larry Hammons Featured in Docume... 4 hr jack 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages