Birdsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

HEATHER COLE wrote:
You lame ass ppl need to find a new hobby and leave people alone. I know for a fact she has changed her life for the better and she is a great mother so leave her alone! Why do people want to do this to other people????? What is wrong with this world??? People are just str8 up mean and cruel! You never know what kind of impact you are having on someone's life when doing this shit. What if you caused a person to commit suicide or their child to commit suicide over being humiliated????? Think before you act because no one deserves this bs!
Nothing at all against Shawntea! But WOW, Heather! It's so hilarious to me that you say this. You don't want people to talk crap about you or your friends, but it does not strain you one bit to talk about others. You are the worst! I remember last year you got right on here and said some very CRUEL and disgusting things about someone. And she said it all just because she thought that was the person talking crap about her. My suggestion to Heather is for her to keep her big a$$ mouth shut! Karma is a bit@h....what goes around comes around!!! Remember that, Sweetie! Heather is a complete train wreck and everyone seems to see it but her!
SMFH

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Shawntaea you can't keep ya legs closed canya? Shawntaea, I'm going to tell you this- YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE! you're nasty and if I ever see you around, I don't care who you are with I'm going to give the karma you deserve. I have seen all I'm gonna see from a slut that cant keep her legs closed. Damn how many people you been with over a thousand now? Sleeping around for pills and drugs and shit.somebody that loved to spread her legs for everybody in Kentucky from Barbourville, Corbin , London, Middlesboro , Pineville, hell she probably had guy/girls outta state too. You are pathetic and a disgrace to the world. Keep spreading them legs ho, I'm sure by now you have every disease known to man. Hey why don't you just turn into a prostitute at least then you will get paid for it. LOL. Oh I forgot you pretty much are. Disgrace to women.
oh please

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Tara wrote:
<quoted text>I think its funny you say she has changed her life for the better, what like you Heather? you both are hilarious. I got one word for you FAKE. If ppl didn't do stupid shit then ppl wouldn't air out their dirty laundry.
You are one to talk.. I am sure you made some other comments but without your name u are such a pussy and no one likes you except those who pretend long enough to get what they need lol they talk about u as soon as they walk away haha I think it's funny karma is coming for you no doubt
lol

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Damn shawntaea. She thinks shes the shit. Its hard to be the shit and not have shit lol... she does have a desease though...I caught it..true talk
Posh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

That new baby is not Coty lee's I don't care what you say shawntaea. Do the math people when did Coty get out? Lol.. What a ho! Poor coty! But the funny thing is Coty has been messing around behind your back shawntaea with me. Lol. Good dick too! Ummmm!!!! Lol
Teddifam

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Oh let's leave Teddi's name out of this!!! She ain't said shit nor is anyone gonna drg her in it. You got a problem with her bring it to me!! Teddi's doing fabuous and I suggest you leave her name totally out of this drama. She's not about it and neither am I. Leave her out of this BS!!! Stephanie
Tara

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

I hunk it's funny ppl wanna use my name when I have said nothing on this post !!! Geezz topix is bs!
Posh

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Let's see how long it takes Coty to realize that her skanky ass is playin him. Trying to trap him. Lol poor girl this makes number 3 for you. Let's see who the next baby daddy is?... Lol who do you all think the baby looks like? Lol not Coty
Curious

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

I heard the baby was josh Spencer's since they was messin before Coty got out
Posh

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Lol...so funny she gets around the fam. Doesn't she ? I smell a DNA test in the near future just test the whole area!! Lol
Gross

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

I feel so sorry for her kids! She needs to be a mother! Stop worrying about who's dick she's going to suck or *uck
Boss

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Think about it people, who's baby do you really think it is? Let's be real!:-0
Oh by the way

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Her mom is as bad as her..
Wow

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Poor girl is ate up with diseases but goes to show you how low these men are around here that's slept with her, when they know she sold her body for drugs and they still laid down with her and knocked her up!
Low

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

DNA test! Just get the whole family together! The Spencer's, bledsoes, Simmons, damn probably enough the Hughes, lol!!!! Then round up all there friends and eventually you will find the daddy! Lol
Pos

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

It's Kevin Simmons baby. Not to long ago they were back together. He was sticking it in anybody back in the summer. And those numbers add up. Lol
Lau

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

This is the best entertainment in the world! Continue on about this ho!
Tyt

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Pill head don't deserve kids! The truth will come out
Thebeast

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

How can she live with herself? Walking around having this man think this baby is his! Somebody please tell him! I don't know him or I would tell him to wake the hell up! Poor guy! This girl really is a ho
peaches

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Thebeast wrote:
How can she live with herself? Walking around having this man think this baby is his! Somebody please tell him! I don't know him or I would tell him to wake the hell up! Poor guy! This girl really is a ho
the baby is Kevin Simmons.. Looks just like him and her youngest boy Andre.. Wait and see! Bet Ashley will love that;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New club in Barbourville? 4 min Curious 6
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Dudeness 147,027
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min The_Box 128,991
john sowders 1 hr stephanie 4
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 2 hr I heard 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
Re. Handy Mart Building? 3 hr Toby 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE