living high

Barbourville, KY

#21 Jul 6, 2013
I think they are from london ky everyone knows how they are !!!!!
oh no

Barbourville, KY

#22 Jul 6, 2013
Looks like they are partying at the shelter now !!!!!! Someone need to call the police
camper # BR549

United States

#23 Jul 6, 2013
The Budlight Truck is here!!! HaHa
po po

Somerset, KY

#24 Jul 6, 2013
When I went by there earlier, make sure the women drink lite beer!
well

Barbourville, KY

#25 Jul 6, 2013
Speedy Mart is in Knox County lol How messed up is that?
gator

London, KY

#26 Jul 6, 2013
Going to try to make an extra truck payment this month
hard hairy

United States

#27 Jul 6, 2013
I heard Dwight is bringing it in by the truck load and selling it by the beer.
camper7688

Barbourville, KY

#28 Jul 6, 2013
what was u doing at the boat dock being nosey if u arnt going to put a boat or go fishing u shouldnt be there anyways
stalker

United States

#29 Jul 6, 2013
Some people need to get a life sounds like. And stay outta ever one else's.
funnypaper

Barbourville, KY

#30 Jul 6, 2013
Isnt it funny how the same person address is from Owensboro.Guess they was to drunk to know it shows that...Sounds to me like the alcoholics have to go to the park to drink!! You get throwed out of bars where you live cause you cant handle your booze!!
happycamper

Barbourville, KY

#31 Jul 6, 2013
I stopped camping there cause of the drunks..Think I will call the city council over this cause you aren't suppose to drink in public or a park.
gonehome

Barbourville, KY

#32 Jul 6, 2013
seems the crowd slowed down when the police showed up!!ashame you cant camp in peace for the drunks!
oh get real

Barbourville, KY

#33 Jul 6, 2013
No cops showed up having a great party tonight
camper life

Barbourville, KY

#34 Jul 6, 2013
Which camper is having the parties at I might want go,,, some said that a family had a reuion over there and I have been there for a week and saw anything just a family having fun together

Since: May 13

London, KY

#36 Jul 7, 2013
I don't know which is worse, the drinking at the park or the prostitutes at wal-mart
omg people

United States

#37 Jul 7, 2013
give it a rest can't people celebrate the 4th you did so leave them the h*ll alone they weren't bothering you and if they did drink it's thier business.and what's wrong with Dwight if he is selling it half of knox county does it... lmao
brothers

Barbourville, KY

#38 Jul 7, 2013
Bro Lester has been talked to today about the drinking allowed at the park.He knows which city council to speak with about getting the park cleaned up and not put down any longer.This is a place for people to have fun with their familys not a bar or dance hall.My thoughts would be that new people will be over it within a week.Hold on to your receipts if you have paid your spot rent so maybe you will get a refund.
Barbourville, KY

#39 Jul 7, 2013
I have walked on that track for a while now but have noticed a lot of garbage around.Tonight it was very calm and a lot of empty spots so maybe someone thing was done about the partying which I have seen before.
goodsam

Barbourville, KY

#40 Jul 8, 2013
happyjack wrote:
I thought bville had voted down for the city and knox to be dry.I actually drove thru the park to get to the boat dock yesterday and today and seen people actually drinking and looks to be having a party.Do they have host at the camp site and who would it be so I can talk to them.If a few is allowed to drink and party why cant everyone!! I wouldn't wont my kids around this if I was camping there cause you never know when its going to turn bad!
you need to stay home or become Amusih i dont like for ppl nasting up the river but im not crying cause i know theres more ppl in this world than just me and i try to show a little respct for others
goodsam

Barbourville, KY

#41 Jul 8, 2013
prime reason bvillie cant have nothing crybady i know turn it into daycare for grown up give it a few weeks a bvillie will be a boom town bunch overgrown cry babys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Perkins same old same old 56 min Chris229 2
state police 2 hr Poor Girl 21
Best clinic in Barbourville?? 3 hr Ky Girl 1
Brett ledford 3 hr Hahahha 13
Going to visit Stinking creek? 4 hr broughton 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Cheryl 136,727
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 7 hr mother 64
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 7 hr Concerened 14
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]