First Prev
of 3
Next Last
happyjack

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2013
I thought bville had voted down for the city and knox to be dry.I actually drove thru the park to get to the boat dock yesterday and today and seen people actually drinking and looks to be having a party.Do they have host at the camp site and who would it be so I can talk to them.If a few is allowed to drink and party why cant everyone!! I wouldn't wont my kids around this if I was camping there cause you never know when its going to turn bad!

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2013
happyjack wrote:
I thought bville had voted down for the city and knox to be dry.I actually drove thru the park to get to the boat dock yesterday and today and seen people actually drinking and looks to be having a party.Do they have host at the camp site and who would it be so I can talk to them.If a few is allowed to drink and party why cant everyone!! I wouldn't wont my kids around this if I was camping there cause you never know when its going to turn bad!
Oh no!!! Surely they didn't have a beer!!! What is this world coming to??
uknow

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jul 5, 2013
"what is this world coming to" you no what is happen we will be wet the next time we get to vote because off the tax's that corbin is makeing barbourville won'ts the money and as long bville is nice when they drink bville will vote it in !!! Hell is at the next door boohoo .....
FYI

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Its been going on for years at Thompson park...why else would anyone want to park their campers there?
Just go wet

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2013
I do not even know why Barbourville voted dry in the last, wet dry vote. You can drive 15 min and basically be in Liquor Heaven. Knox Co. needs the taxes and the jobs. Why not go wet when its right in our back door. And what is wrong with having a beer at the park. I personally see nothing wrong with it, as long as they are not getting out of hand. Maybe like Corbin, some of the buildings sitting empty now will be rented out and more jobs will be here instead of Corbin. I realize that we live in the Bible Belt of the South, but I don't see a difference in driving 15 min to get what you want "IF" you drink, than driving 5 min. for the same thing. The drive will not stop people from drinking. Just more drunk drivers that can not wait to get home to do so. Just remember that when the next vote comes around, that Knox Co. needs the taxes and the jobs.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
You know it's only illegal to sell the alcohol, you can buy it and drink it.
desperado

Manchester, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2013
well liquor world sets on knox county side who's palm got took care on that one got too be in click but that's knox county for you..

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Half of Corbin is in Knox County, So some of Knox is zoned into Corbin City limits, where it is wet!!
gator

Manchester, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2013
FYI wrote:
Its been going on for years at Thompson park...why else would anyone want to park their campers there?
not only that but I also have to make a truck payment
camper

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Instead of just being nosey why dont you get a camper and join in, there's nothing wrong with having a BEER as long as you're not causing no trouble some people thrive on causing trouble are you jealous or what hell just pull in next time we will treat you as good as anyone else don't be a hater cause we ain't got time for that.
corbinpaper

Manchester, KY

#11 Jul 6, 2013
call brother lester to pray on the courthouse steps
joke

London, KY

#12 Jul 6, 2013
I was at the speedy mart the other day and they were selling BEER, can you believe that. The guy at the counter said i could buy all i wanted if i had the money. so i bought me some and took it home where you should drink it and no one said a word. A'nt it nice to live in a free country where you can buy what you want. To the person that went by the campers, I would have liked to look in your cooler i bet it was not fish in there. lololol

Barbourville, KY

#13 Jul 6, 2013
God is great, beer is good, and people are CRAZY!!! Cheers. I think I'll go crack open an ice cold bud light. Wasssssuupppppp!!!!
camper 3

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2013
We r having a party tonight 5 dollars to c what we r doing
camper 12245678

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2013
Buy a camper and shut up
the loves

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Camper can have fun without all the crap u ppl are talking about get a life we pay to camp it's not free to camp here
po po

Somerset, KY

#17 Jul 6, 2013
You do know it's illegal to have a open container inside of a park...
Camper in barbourville

United States

#18 Jul 6, 2013
Maybe they were bored since they haven't got the wifi this weekend.
ur invited

United States

#19 Jul 6, 2013
Come on over!!!

Barbourville, KY

#20 Jul 6, 2013
ur invited wrote:
Come on over!!!
What's cooking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 132,156
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 46 min gator 18
Husbands with friends 1 hr john 4
teena Marie mills 1 hr john 5
jason hughes 5 hr Cuzzo 9
jessica napier 7 hr hmm 1
brandon bryson 7 hr old friend 4
praying it's all a lie 17 hr Just the truth 5
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE