Silver Grand am Stealing political s...

Silver Grand am Stealing political signs on hwy. 11 south

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Property owner

Barbourville, KY

#1 May 9, 2014
Two times last week a silver grand am took signs out of two lots before Prichard branch and just past roys old store just waiting for him or her to get more
wonder

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 May 9, 2014
Signs make places look trash
Just saying but I always read them a drive by that is kind of like stealing
To me
Doug

Barbourville, KY

#3 May 9, 2014
Funny May 20th get your tissue your goin to need it!!!
Well

Barbourville, KY

#4 May 9, 2014
I heard some Hammons signs had been took out of some people's yards out hubs creek
Good read

London, KY

#5 May 9, 2014
People really are we that worried about a bunch of silly signs getting abducted from yards? Yea, we have murder's, DUI's, Thieves and you have the time to want a man hunt for a sign being taken out of a yard.
Sick of the election and all the petty crap that accompanies it, wish we could get the help we desperately need in this County.
We don't have the resources to run a city or man power for County why don't you take it upon yourself to catch the culprits yourself (citizen's arrest), bring them in and book them. Then an minute later when they are out they will do it again. Mommy they are stealing my signs that's not fair.
inneed

Barbourville, KY

#6 May 10, 2014
billbords and add sings have to be so many feet off the road to keep from causing a crash. What kind of person would put a sing of them self in a binld cruve so you can take your eyes off the road as you hit someone headon not a very smart one.
wonder

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 May 10, 2014
This is about the stupid thing I have read ghee
zero

Barbourville, KY

#8 May 10, 2014
Let the law see you hit one of those sings that's placed not hardly a foot off a 45 M.P.H 2-lane road. I bet you'll have to pay 5 time what the sing was worth now that's stupid if you ask me. So thoses sings should say "I'm just want to make a easy doller!"
wonder

Greenville, SC

#9 May 10, 2014
I have never seen any one cry over a sign like some of u guys are
Water boy H

Barbourville, KY

#10 May 16, 2014
More signs gone last night late neighbors saw silver car sounds like same car
Doyle

Eubank, KY

#11 May 16, 2014
Yeah he got a smart car and while he was at college heights the car was picking up signs and taking them down for the candidates since Tuesday election thanks so much and yes Jason Lake u have my family votes and don't worry bout the haters they got Faults also none of us is perfect!!!
funny

London, KY

#12 May 16, 2014
does not take a scientist to figure out who is posting this stuff about a car stealing signs. Must be a very smart car to drive itself and pick up signs.
HummW

Barbourville, KY

#13 May 16, 2014
Doyle wrote:
Yeah he got a smart car and while he was at college heights the car was picking up signs and taking them down for the candidates since Tuesday election thanks so much and yes Jason Lake u have my family votes and don't worry bout the haters they got Faults also none of us is perfect!!!
why would that lake man steal somebody's signs who's are he taking
The one who spells

York, SC

#14 May 20, 2014
This thread is hilarious. I genuinely feel sorry for the county that all of these people call home. Maybe the politicians are making all the "dollers" because they know how to spell the word. Nobody here seems to have a basic education, which would enable them to realize that the people running actually have to PAY for these signs. You know, PAY, that thing you don't do every time you swipe your foodstamp card? Do you imagine that these are million dollar presidential campaigns where everyone is throwing money everywhere? Nope, they're people living next door to you, they go to church with you (I'm assuming, since people who talk like this never miss an opportunity to crow about what great Christians they are), yet you'd rather keep them down with you because they dared to get an education and make something of themselves. Congratulations on being so bitter it has actually turned you illiterate. I'm sure it'll help you all get more of those "dollers" you're concerned with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married men 17 min need to know 16
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 1 hr FkMeKybutterfly 60
Pamela Bargo arrested after stealing money from... 1 hr Funny 8
Bath Salts Being Sold As Meth 2 hr Ali 6
barbourville mafia (Oct '14) 9 hr WhatsReallyHappening 23
CJ Clark Info needed (Oct '12) 11 hr marie 11
sunday sales!!!!!!! 14 hr A fact 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages