Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abc

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Maybe shot and shit and that would be a real mess...they would be tater chips and shit and blood everywhere....we both could trip and fall down in it and scratch our self all over...dont do that...dont waste food and skeep up on someone and blind them they may panic.
Oger

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 13, 2013
 
abc wrote:
Maybe shot and shit and that would be a real mess...they would be tater chips and shit and blood everywhere....we both could trip and fall down in it and scratch our self all over...dont do that...dont waste food and skeep up on someone and blind them they may panic.
LMAO!!!
abc

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 13, 2013
 
Im A American bob cat Oger Amarica the Beautiful...:) Leave the bob cats of Amarica alone they are free...dont turn your wheels just back up....thats a free bobcat...:)
Oger

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 13, 2013
 
abc wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9d0-22CthjwXX Im A American bob cat Oger Amarica the Beautiful...:) Leave the bob cats of Amarica alone they are free...dont turn your wheels just back up....thats a free bobcat...:)
Oh, I've been clawed and scratched before while the so-called "bobcats" attempt to hang on, wouldn't be my first time.
photo

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 14, 2013
 
yes wrote:
What happened to the pics in the paper of the arrested?
maybe their afraid of getting sued for putting false information in the paper that newspaper suck big time!!!!!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 14, 2013
 
Obama to the Kentucky County Sheriff.....

http://youtu.be/2zeqtS1IOhs
McConnell

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 14, 2013
 
Mitch wanted me to ask if I could get a full length video showing frontal male nudity for him. His CLOSET is dark and cold but this sort of thing makes him warm and tingly.
Well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The state police will enforce all gun laws in that county. He is doing his people a disservice by say that. I hope they get cocky a flaunt their "illegal" guns and a state trooper busts their ass.. I wonder if that sheriff will post their bond to get them out of jail? LOL
hear ye

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 15, 2013
 
Well wrote:
The state police will enforce all gun laws in that county. He is doing his people a disservice by say that. I hope they get cocky a flaunt their "illegal" guns and a state trooper busts their ass.. I wonder if that sheriff will post their bond to get them out of jail? LOL
You don't know how much authority a county sheriff has. He has the ultimate law enforcement authority in his county even over state officers
Hmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hear ye wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how much authority a county sheriff has. He has the ultimate law enforcement authority in his county even over state officers
If a state trooper catches someone with an illegal gun they will go to jail. I don't give a damn what Andy Griffith in Jackson county says.
pappy

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 15, 2013
 
what the heck wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why anyone would have a reason to think that the sheriff of this county would attempt to take away guns in the first place.From what i know of him he's all for people having guns an protecting themselves and their property.
Don't you watch or listen to the news about all the hoopla raised over the school tragedies and taking guns away that are considered assault weapons?
hear ye

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 15, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If a state trooper catches someone with an illegal gun they will go to jail. I don't give a damn what Andy Griffith in Jackson county says.
And if a state trooper tries to enforce a unconstitutional law the county sheriff can take that trooper to jail and charge him with a felony.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hear ye wrote:
<quoted text>
And if a state trooper tries to enforce a unconstitutional law the county sheriff can take that trooper to jail and charge him with a felony.
And the State can declare a state of emergency, send the National Guard to release that trooper and hold that sheriff and his deputies without trial or legal representation under the Homeland Security Act.

Elections Have Consequences....

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
And the State can declare a state of emergency, send the National Guard to release that trooper and hold that sheriff and his deputies without trial or legal representation under the Homeland Security Act.
Elections Have Consequences....
Q you keep saying Elections Have Consequences but since Ky is a Republican State and Romney won here aren't you just preaching to the choir.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Q you keep saying Elections Have Consequences but since Ky is a Republican State and Romney won here aren't you just preaching to the choir.
Maybe, but I keep noticing so many singing off key.... And some a completely different tune than was written in blood in 1776......

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 16, 2013
 
pappy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you watch or listen to the news about all the hoopla raised over the school tragedies and taking guns away that are considered assault weapons?
foot in the door...
Hmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 16, 2013
 
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Q you keep saying Elections Have Consequences but since Ky is a Republican State and Romney won here aren't you just preaching to the choir.
You know whats weird. Democrats out number Republicans by 600,000 in Ky. I didn't know that. I thought it was the other way around. I guess thats why we have a Democrat Governor. I bet Mitch McConnell will lose his seat in 2014 if he has a decent opponent..
haha

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 16, 2013
 
I didn't know that and I hope you're right about Mcconnell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesb or Bi 3 min jhon doe 5
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Blood soaked mallet 150,349
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 min Lol 1,037
Man standing with " will work" sign 19 min Carl 1
fish for sale 28 min travis 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Mike Duquette 130,326
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,222

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••