Report poachers at this number 180025ALERT
curious

Barbourville, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2013
whats that kayjay poachers name?
Dunaway

Keavy, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2013
How about a big cup of shut the f*ck up. Troublemaker! Just like a little kid running tales
punk yer momma

Barbourville, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2013
aww .. lil b tch getting scared ? lauhging at your punk self.use your own name you whinny little girl?
curious

Barbourville, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2013
what kind of vehicle does that kayjay poacher drive?

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 5, 2013
Are you talking about a pan for cooking eggs or other food by poaching?
180025ALERT

Barbourville, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2013
http://fw.ky.gov/app1/harvestdcn.aspx

This is the website to check how many deer or turkey were killed and by whom on what date.The instructions are self explanatory. If you do not see the name of the person who killed a deer or turkey then he or she is a poacher. The list is updated every 24 hours by the KDFWR. If you dont know which specific date , then choose "all dates".
180025ALERT

Barbourville, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2013
what is legal and what is ethical are 2 different things. KY has some liberal weapon choice laws, it is legal to hunt with a .25 automatic with a 1" barrel it is legal to hunt with a toy bow if the arrow has a 1" broadhead. The choice to use them is in my opinion unethical but still its legal. Hunters are faced with the is it ethical question every time they enter the woods. I would like to think that those who share the passions of the hunt would always choose to do whats ethical and not just whats legal.
need game warden

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Game warden needed on Davis BEnd Road at night after 10:00pm. Poachers there all the time!!!!!!!!!!
John Oreaha

Barbourville, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2013
need game warden wrote:
Game warden needed on Davis BEnd Road at night after 10:00pm. Poachers there all the time!!!!!!!!!!
if they trespassing call sheriff or KSP
Night Owl

AOL

#11 Oct 7, 2013
John Oreaha wrote:
<quoted text>if they trespassing call sheriff or KSP
Call the game warden the law won't do anything they will make you out to be the person in the wrong. Hunters are supposed to have written permission to hunt on your property and carry that permission slip with them.

I think the game warden needs to be out checking at night instead of the daytime. There is plenty of illegal hunting going on. If I have to buy a hunting and fishing licence so should the rest of the hunters and fishermen.

Animals have rights too and should not be hunted down for sport. I think if they are not going to use the animal for food they should leave them alone.
need game warden

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2013
They will bring their coon dogs right up next to peoples houses at 2:00 in the morning. Its ridiculous. These people hunting all night must not have jobs or they would be at home in the bed instead of keeping people up all night that do actually work!
need game warden

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2013
Also illegal deer spotlighting going on!
get some chickens

Barbourville, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2013
if the dogs are chasing "chickens" they can be shot on sight for harassing your livestock.
kids trying to sleep

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2013
Some of these people who are poachin at night are keeping kids who have to go to school up all night.
Night Owl

AOL

#16 Oct 8, 2013
get some chickens wrote:
if the dogs are chasing "chickens" they can be shot on sight for harassing your livestock.
I don't know about that you are supposed to keep your chickens up too. They aren't to be on others property scratching in their gardens and flower beds. Whats fair for the goose is fair for the gander as the old saying goes.
SAD TRUTH x

Washington, DC

#18 Oct 12, 2013
Lol!!! ABOVE IS THE REASONS I DONT HUNT... GAME WARDENS OUT TO HARASS-TAKE.ETC.
AND PEOPLE THAT DONT.LIKE HUNTING .......***BUT***** I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO CURE THE COON HUNTERS THAT KNOWING HUNT TO CLOSE.. OPEN THE BACK DOOR AND JUST EMPTY EVERY Gun YOU GOT INTO THE GROUND.
someone

United States

#19 Oct 12, 2013
Coon hunters shouldnt be hunting next to peoples house at 100 in the morning! People have to work and kids have to go to school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Just an observer 169,997
paint smell from auto shop 16 min jess 1
deputy fired over photo on Facebook 43 min You people are id... 54
Is it ok to date your 5th cousin?? (Feb '12) 1 hr The best 53
Women 1 hr Plain sense 9
White Altima for sale by the utility company i... 4 hr Want it 5
Bible Verse of the Day 5 hr Believer 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages