The ATM's will be rocking at 1:00 A.M...

The ATM's will be rocking at 1:00 A.M. tonight...

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Buzzing

London, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2014
Like always...come hail or high water. Since there's nothing open in Barbourville at 1:00 A.M., I used to think it was all 100% a "drug money rush". Otherwise, who in their right mind would do this for no good reason? Now, I tend to think the "drug money rush" is only 90% of the total. The other 10% are out there there simply because they have nothing better to do...after all, they don't work.
jack

Brodhead, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2014
party up party up :P
jack

Brodhead, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2014
mcdonald's taco bell and wal mart and chicken station are open lol
JMc

Barbourville, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2014
Buzzing wrote:
Like always...come hail or high water. Since there's nothing open in Barbourville at 1:00 A.M., I used to think it was all 100% a "drug money rush". Otherwise, who in their right mind would do this for no good reason? Now, I tend to think the "drug money rush" is only 90% of the total. The other 10% are out there there simply because they have nothing better to do...after all, they don't work.
So what? Why don't you do a news story on it like that poor reject news reporter? Are you sad that others get a check and are eager to get some money, considering that they have been broke for half of the month? Get a life and you wont be so worried about others.
Buzzing

London, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2014
JMc wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Why don't you do a news story on it like that poor reject news reporter? Are you sad that others get a check and are eager to get some money, considering that they have been broke for half of the month? Get a life and you wont be so worried about others.
I'm not talking about them getting a check...I'm just pointing out that there is NO GOOD REASON to stand in line at 1:00 A.M. to get the money...except to get an earlier start buying drugs. The banks will be open tomorrow all day. I know of a grown man, with teenage kids of his own, who sits at his mothers house all day on the last day of each month and basically guards her. Why? So he can escort her to an ATM at 1:00 AM and get $2-300. for DRUGS. She does not like this but he gives her a big "sob story" about some bill he owes. Then, when he is stoned the next day she says. "this ain't happening again" next month...you lied to me. This happens month after month, over and over, and she is almost completely broke before each month even gets started. Yes, she should put her foot down and stop this nonsense, but she doesn't.
nosy

Hudson, OH

#6 May 1, 2014
Buzzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about them getting a check...I'm just pointing out that there is NO GOOD REASON to stand in line at 1:00 A.M. to get the money...except to get an earlier start buying drugs. The banks will be open tomorrow all day. I know of a grown man, with teenage kids of his own, who sits at his mothers house all day on the last day of each month and basically guards her. Why? So he can escort her to an ATM at 1:00 AM and get $2-300. for DRUGS. She does not like this but he gives her a big "sob story" about some bill he owes. Then, when he is stoned the next day she says. "this ain't happening again" next month...you lied to me. This happens month after month, over and over, and she is almost completely broke before each month even gets started. Yes, she should put her foot down and stop this nonsense, but she doesn't.
I'm just gonna point out the fact that there is "no good reason" for you to put your nose where it doesn't belong! People have been spending state checks on dope since there was such a thing. So, please do everyone a favor and find a topic that isn't so lame. I'm pretty sure if you had one of those cards, you too would probably be in line about right now for a second withdrawal! If you do dope I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what time you buy it... Just saying! Seems to me you're just jealous that you missed out tonight while knowing someone else who didn't!
Leslie

London, KY

#7 May 1, 2014
I done got my hole ssi check spent and injoyed ever minute of it. Aint none of your dang buzness what I do or what I spend. Thank goodness for them atm muchines. I like to make that thang spit out that money.
Oger

London, KY

#8 May 1, 2014
Leslie wrote:
I done got my hole ssi check spent and injoyed ever minute of it. Aint none of your dang buzness what I do or what I spend. Thank goodness for them atm muchines. I like to make that thang spit out that money.
"muchines"

LOL!
weeder

Keavy, KY

#9 May 2, 2014
thats what i get after an all day smokin session,i get the muchines.
thas when you get chips or a vending machine sandwich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The don is the con 32 min Rollin 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 170,640
Hillary clinton 1 hr knows better 7
Melinda smith 2 hr Pushy Cat 4
Birds flying NORTH for the Winter? (Oct '11) 2 hr Careless mind 32
Itís Election time Sheriff Smith Start Working ... 5 hr Bingham 11
Let's start a House of Worship for Athiest 6 hr EdgefieId 10
Warren to receive Knox schools JOB ! ! ! 10 hr trouble maker 33

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages