Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2013
help

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2013
I saw several small dogs abandoned between the old railroad bridge and the first bunch of houses on little brush creek road , there was an old pug , a toy yorkie type, a small short haired terrior like mini fox hound , a red looking hound puppy , a look like shepard lab mix puppy and a few more 7-8 together .Some a$$hole dumped the whole lot together, some looked like would make nice dogs .. a couple were old dogs .. wish someone could help them
Amy

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Did any of them look like a collie? My dog is missing. It's sad those puppies have to deal with a humans mistake.
Bluejay

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2013
help wrote:
I saw several small dogs abandoned between the old railroad bridge and the first bunch of houses on little brush creek road , there was an old pug , a toy yorkie type, a small short haired terrior like mini fox hound , a red looking hound puppy , a look like shepard lab mix puppy and a few more 7-8 together .Some a$$hole dumped the whole lot together, some looked like would make nice dogs .. a couple were old dogs .. wish someone could help them
..Get all of the animails, give them a good meal and then call the dog catcher. I had his number, but lost it. He is very nice. I have had dogs dropped on me and that is what i do.He will take them to the animal shelter. I cannot stand to see anything go hungry. We know what it feels like to go hungry and a animal feels the same.If you cant find his number then callthe court house, that is what i did.
dog lover

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Bluejay wrote:
<quoted text>..Get all of the animails, give them a good meal and then call the dog catcher. I had his number, but lost it. He is very nice. I have had dogs dropped on me and that is what i do.He will take them to the animal shelter. I cannot stand to see anything go hungry. We know what it feels like to go hungry and a animal feels the same.If you cant find his number then callthe court house, that is what i did.
Yea and when you call the dog catcher and he takes them to the animal shelter they will be killed in three days ! I have all the animals I can afford right now but someone might see one of them and take it home with them !!
help

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Amy wrote:
Did any of them look like a collie? My dog is missing. It's sad those puppies have to deal with a humans mistake.
I didnt see any that looked like a collie ,sorry. These dogs werent all puppies , thats what made me think some of them may have owners looking for them.
Amy

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Thanks 4 responding:)
Bluejay

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2013
dog lover wrote:
<quoted text>Yea and when you call the dog catcher and he takes them to the animal shelter they will be killed in three days ! I have all the animals I can afford right now but someone might see one of them and take it home with them !!
I think you are missing my point. Anything is better than starveing to death. At the shelter they will be shown and maybe someone will get them. If not then they will be put to sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Reality 151,288
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min uninformed idiot 1,561
union college 17 min changes 2
does anyone know al barrett (Nov '08) 38 min Curious 2
Electric out? 56 min Rite 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Curious 130,550
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr SMH 5
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 12 hr RobertB 120
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••