Rumors

Winchester, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Have any of you seen images representative of "Allah Akbar"? Very cool, and nice looking images. They're not enough foe me to strap TNT to me, and walk into a crowded market, and kill innocent woman and children. But, some impressive and cool looking images to say the least. Have a look.

http://www.google.com/search...
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Tower of Bable!(where all worshiping the same God, in the way or ne language allowed us (of them) to interpret it)

In all honesty, I think all religion is worshiping the same god, just in their own way (the other country). God split us all when we tried to build a tower to reach the heavens. He came down to see what was being done with his own eyes, and to stop what was taking place, he gave everyone their own language. So they couldn't understand each other and work on the tower to reach God, or the heavens.

Needless to say, the tower never got completed because the people gave up in disgust. When one would ask for a hammer, the other would reach him an (example) a crescent wrench. So the people got disgusted not being able to understand one another and scattered through out the earth, with groups of likewise speaking individuals.

Thatís why I'm sure that every country is worshiping the same God. And here's the kicker, just in their own way, and with their understanding of their new found dialect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel
7-11 staff

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2012
thems looks like a typical staff at dunkin donuts
fof

London, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2012
What some very handsome men I dont care about religon but these middle eastern men and women are some of the most beautiful people I have ever seen in my life so smooth and dark and beautiful...people....God bless them for beauty sakes alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Fact Man 141,174
Tony Mills 15 min Yea_right 9
lets go to florida 22 min Hatti_Hollerand 185
Amanda Jordan (Oct '14) 55 min Stanley 22
Bipolar Women are better at Sex (Jan '11) 1 hr tony 25
house cleaner wanted younger lady 2 hr citizen 4
Ralph smith 3 hr lolo 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages