Click on an option to vote

City Counsel

State of Kentucky

Non of above

All of above

funny

Barbourville, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Since the Mayor was able to purchase goods without city counsel approval one can wonder how this was done. When there should have been precautions made so this should have ever happen. Rules should be in place requiring two signatures showing the purchase duly authorize accordance by the City Counsel and the State of Kentucky.
Think about this how come it took City Counsel so long to realized the City was spending more money than was authorized? Get the picture?
Why is nobody is demanding better answers from City Counsel instead battering one on another here on topix? Too many here on topix doesn't have the brains put two and two together.
Has anybody realize how long City Counsel seems so clueless on this fact city was spending more than authorize? The City Counsel should have recognized something was wrong from the beginning not several years later.
funny

Barbourville, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2014
Point is without question the City Counsel is equally responsible for what happen. The City Counsel has a responsibility to protect its citizens and the City Counsel fail to protect us in a timely manner. There is no excuse for the City Counsel being that clueless.
please

Barbourville, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2014
whoever has been doing the audits in the past should never work for the city again and if they are working for the county it wouldnt be a big suprise, somebody knows who it is thats cooking the books should spit it out
question

Barbourville, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2014
funny wrote:
Point is without question the City Counsel is equally responsible for what happen. The City Counsel has a responsibility to protect its citizens and the City Counsel fail to protect us in a timely manner. There is no excuse for the City Counsel being that clueless.
I agree that council acts clueless. The old members knew what was going on, what's their punishment for acting dumb?
funny

Barbourville, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2014
please wrote:
whoever has been doing the audits in the past should never work for the city again and if they are working for the county it wouldnt be a big suprise, somebody knows who it is thats cooking the books should spit it out
If any anyone cook the books it would be everyone that's sits on the city counsel. Does this help my na´ve friend?
funny

Barbourville, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2014
question wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that council acts clueless. The old members knew what was going on, what's their punishment for acting dumb?
Nothing. Jack Conway will do nothing. Citizens of Barbourville will do nothing for punishment, but will reward them by re-voting them back in. The average voter suffer from the same chronic disease of clueless.
funny

Barbourville, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2014
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think there will be a punishment for acting dumb? The average voter voted for Pickard to act dumb every time he see a poker shack. Does this help my na´ve friend? Lot of people vote for politicians to grant them favors. And one those favors that is expected in certain occasion is to act dumb.
Voter

Barbourville, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2014
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Wilma barnes said she knew that was wrong why is she still on the council and not voted off and I just was told at the Mex rest on sun that she makes 700 dollars a month to be on the council 100 check and over 600 in paid insurance each month nobody in ky makes 700 for an hours work much less gets their insurance paid for working 1 hour a month
please

Barbourville, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2014
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
If any anyone cook the books it would be everyone that's sits on the city counsel. Does this help my na´ve friend?
there is no one naive here simpleton, half the council thats with a CIL not an SEL is new so pull your nose out of whoevers sheeithole you have it in and go ask a child to give you a clue to what going on
Huh

Barbourville, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Wilma barnes said she knew that was wrong why is she still on the council and not voted off and I just was told at the Mex rest on sun that she makes 700 dollars a month to be on the council 100 check and over 600 in paid insurance each month nobody in ky makes 700 for an hours work much less gets their insurance paid for working 1 hour a month
That's a whole lot of money if they are so broke why was she accepting this much .
funny

Barbourville, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2014
please wrote:
<quoted text>there is no one naive here simpleton, half the council thats with a CIL not an SEL is new so pull your nose out of whoevers sheeithole you have it in and go ask a child to give you a clue to what going on
Well well I see you avoided my question. It is clear you are little na´ve on your part thinking I wouldn't notice. The best you could do was try to attack me. It is clear you could not answer my question. Why would you think there be a punishment for acting dumb? Only a person thinking that Kentucky government will punish a person for acting dumb has to be na´ve. The only thing that can be done to City Counsel is for voters not to re-elect them. There is no punishment for acting dumb. This is clearly shows you where na´ve thinking that City Counsel can be punish for acting dumb. You have a good day my na´ve friend.
please

Barbourville, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2014
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well I see you avoided my question. It is clear you are little na´ve on your part thinking I wouldn't notice. The best you could do was try to attack me. It is clear you could not answer my question. Why would you think there be a punishment for acting dumb? Only a person thinking that Kentucky government will punish a person for acting dumb has to be na´ve. The only thing that can be done to City Counsel is for voters not to re-elect them. There is no punishment for acting dumb. This is clearly shows you where na´ve thinking that City Counsel can be punish for acting dumb. You have a good day my na´ve friend.
I see you havnt learned the difference between counsel and council have you simpleton? And what is this idiotic jabber you keep repeating about acting dumb? You really should look into some kind of treatmen and medication before your condition causes you to act even more bizarre .. and while you're looking into things try a dictionary so you learn the proper meaning and use of the words you are befuddled by. Naive .. thinking you know something everyone else doesn't is a sympton of a particular type of crazy,see if you can guess what it is
frenchfry

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2014
Mayor runs finances & employees
Counsel runs policy & voices concerns of voters to mayor if he will listen. Employees must have told counsel to get audit
County employee

Barbourville, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2014
frenchfry wrote:
Mayor runs finances & employees
Counsel runs policy & voices concerns of voters to mayor if he will listen. Employees must have told counsel to get audit
Somebody made a bad mistake then because the west man was taken out of his position at the courthouse because he was making a mess out of the counts accounts and there were questions about money the judge and court didn't want to have to answer it's easy just ask .
the voice in your head

Barbourville, KY

#15 Mar 19, 2014
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
dont forget to take your stupid pill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cooler 131,866
kids free glasses and hearing checked 1 hr Hot T OTC 7
missing pit bull 3 hr not joking 8
truck payments 3 hr lol 12
barbourville teen: snake in the grass 3 hr Tom Anderson 2
Need food badly 4 hr lol 31
Porsche mills 4 hr Info 21
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 am PST

NBC Sports 4:55AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report10:57 AM
After 13 Games on the Bench, Browns Need to Show Patience with Johnny Manziel