Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16223 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#19730 Aug 25, 2014
Ouch Rusty, that really hurts.
Joseph Noya

Peabody, MA

#19731 Aug 25, 2014
The difference between Winston Churchill and President Barack Obama is enormous. When in 1940, near the beginning od World War II, England stood all alone against Nazi Germany, Winston Churchill rallied his people and led the war effort to continue despite their "war weariness." By contrast, Barack Obama, has made no such visible effort. His style of leadership seems to be to "lead from behind" which means pass the buck or let someone else lead. To the terrorists of the world this means cowardice or exhaustion and that is a clear invitation for them to move forward on their terrorist agenda.
JOseph Noya

Peabody, MA

#19732 Aug 25, 2014
The difference between Winston Churchill and Barack Obama is enormous. When in 1940, near the beginning of World War II, England stood all alone against Nazi Germany, Winston Churchill rallied his people and led the war effort to continue despite their "war weariness." By contrast, Barack Obama has made no such visible effort. His style of leadership seems to be to "led from behind" which means pass the buck or let someone else to lead.
To the terrorists of the world this means cowardice or exhaustion and that is a clear invitation for them to move forward on their terrorist agenda.
JOseph Noya

Peabody, MA

#19733 Aug 25, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
Ouch Rusty, that really hurts.
Bloomington is a unique town . I was there many years ago and it was not easy to leave.
JOseph Noya

Peabody, MA

#19734 Aug 25, 2014
Bloomington in Indiana is a unique town. I was living for a good time and it was not easy to leave. Enjoy it!
JOseph Noya

Peabody, MA

#19735 Aug 25, 2014
What is "Republicans are stupid." ?
Animal, mineral or vegetal?
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#19736 Aug 25, 2014
JOseph Noya wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomington is a unique town . I was there many years ago and it was not easy to leave.
Thanks JO, not bad place to live, very Liberal though. Did you attend IU?
Joseph Noya

Peabody, MA

#19737 Aug 25, 2014
Yep and how!
Republicans Are Stupid

Virgie, KY

#19738 Aug 25, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, Rusty? Thought you died. Yep, you're right, except your old buddy Bill was in office during all the planning stage. He could have even killed OBL, but like all Dems, too chicken! BTW Chicken Barry killed no one.
Yep it's me good ole stupid Rusty.No I didn't die.I just had to move back in with my mommy and hide out.Some good ole boys are after my scared little crack.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
U go girl

Stanford, KY

#19741 Aug 27, 2014
Go Alison!
Tisha Cara De Palta

Saugus, MA

#19743 Aug 28, 2014
Why is it is no uproar in our community about the weekly crime in our neighborhoods? A white cop shoots a black man and we protest -and some riot- but when black men shoot other black men, we stay silent?
Where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when Chicago get shot up? When an innocent woman at a parade is gunned down, where are the protests? We need to take back our communities, but no one wants to get involved.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#19744 Aug 28, 2014
Tisha Cara De Palta wrote:
Why is it is no uproar in our community about the weekly crime in our neighborhoods? A white cop shoots a black man and we protest -and some riot- but when black men shoot other black men, we stay silent?
Where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when Chicago get shot up? When an innocent woman at a parade is gunned down, where are the protests? We need to take back our communities, but no one wants to get involved.
Ole Al and Jessie can't get no $$ from it if no white man is involved
Pagan

Chagrin Falls, OH

#19746 Sep 1, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole Al and Jessie can't get no $$ from it if no white man is involved
You are So right.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#19747 Sep 2, 2014
U go girl wrote:
Go Alison!
First name bases are you?
someone

Logan, WV

#19748 Sep 2, 2014
Why are people still commenting on this topic
yea

London, KY

#19749 Sep 2, 2014
Ok
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#19750 Sep 2, 2014
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
First name bases are you?
Did you mean "basis" ?

Lmfao
LMS

Trinity, TX

#19752 Sep 3, 2014
someone wrote:
Why are people still commenting on this topic
You tell us. Why did you post on it?
Big Stevie

Lynn, MA

#19754 Sep 3, 2014
yea wrote:
Ok
This is a lesson of biology for the low mental functio wtf better known lately as Republicans are stupid:
Women produce few large eggs and must spend years of their lives growing embryos in their bodies and then nurturing the resulting babies.
Men on the other hand, produce mullios of tiny sperm each time and need investing nithing more in a potential offspring than the effort of an ejaculation.
GOP

United States

#19755 Sep 3, 2014
This is a easy call to make. Vote Paul!! Keep the Libs out of Washington!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diagnostic Review 14 min knox 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr okk 148,331
where is Nicole Langley? (May '15) 4 hr The boss 33
Teaching jobs 6 hr Money 7
How much prison time will Pam bargo get ? 6 hr sad person 7
Need info. Adair co 6 hr BeenThereDoneThat 2
Roads in Whitesburg Hollow involving Three Oaks (Jun '14) 7 hr Owner 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages