Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19721 Aug 23, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>But I forgot to add.A Democrat was in the White House before 911.He could have taken Bin Laden out sooner.911 would never have happened.I guess Democrats are more stupid than anybody on the planet.
Bush never did get Bin Laden and there were No WMD's in Iraq.

Republicans are Tards.
Broken Crystal Ball

Marion, KY

#19723 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>But I forgot to add.A Democrat was in the White House before 911.He could have taken Bin Laden out sooner.911 would never have happened.I guess Democrats are more stupid than anybody on the planet.
Please tell me how the Democrat who was in the White House before 9-11 was supposed to know that Bin Laden would do the 9-11 attack years before Bin Laden himself thought of it.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19724 Aug 24, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! This is why term limits seem like such a great idea!
So you are voting against the Fossil McConnell that has 30 years of nothing.
Term Limits

Stanford, KY

#19726 Aug 24, 2014
Term limits....yes,please!,,,
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#19727 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>A Reublican was in the White House on 911 Stupid.
Is that you, Rusty? Thought you died. Yep, you're right, except your old buddy Bill was in office during all the planning stage. He could have even killed OBL, but like all Dems, too chicken! BTW Chicken Barry killed no one.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19729 Aug 25, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, Rusty? Thought you died. Yep, you're right, except your old buddy Bill was in office during all the planning stage. He could have even killed OBL, but like all Dems, too chicken! BTW Chicken Barry killed no one.
Bush protected Bin Laden for 8 years.

Why did he not kill him like he promised?

Must be another yellow Republican like you.
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#19730 Aug 25, 2014
Ouch Rusty, that really hurts.
Joseph Noya

Haverhill, MA

#19731 Aug 25, 2014
The difference between Winston Churchill and President Barack Obama is enormous. When in 1940, near the beginning od World War II, England stood all alone against Nazi Germany, Winston Churchill rallied his people and led the war effort to continue despite their "war weariness." By contrast, Barack Obama, has made no such visible effort. His style of leadership seems to be to "lead from behind" which means pass the buck or let someone else lead. To the terrorists of the world this means cowardice or exhaustion and that is a clear invitation for them to move forward on their terrorist agenda.
JOseph Noya

Haverhill, MA

#19732 Aug 25, 2014
The difference between Winston Churchill and Barack Obama is enormous. When in 1940, near the beginning of World War II, England stood all alone against Nazi Germany, Winston Churchill rallied his people and led the war effort to continue despite their "war weariness." By contrast, Barack Obama has made no such visible effort. His style of leadership seems to be to "led from behind" which means pass the buck or let someone else to lead.
To the terrorists of the world this means cowardice or exhaustion and that is a clear invitation for them to move forward on their terrorist agenda.
JOseph Noya

Haverhill, MA

#19733 Aug 25, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
Ouch Rusty, that really hurts.
Bloomington is a unique town . I was there many years ago and it was not easy to leave.
JOseph Noya

Haverhill, MA

#19734 Aug 25, 2014
Bloomington in Indiana is a unique town. I was living for a good time and it was not easy to leave. Enjoy it!
JOseph Noya

Haverhill, MA

#19735 Aug 25, 2014
What is "Republicans are stupid." ?
Animal, mineral or vegetal?
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#19736 Aug 25, 2014
JOseph Noya wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomington is a unique town . I was there many years ago and it was not easy to leave.
Thanks JO, not bad place to live, very Liberal though. Did you attend IU?
Joseph Noya

Haverhill, MA

#19737 Aug 25, 2014
Yep and how!
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19738 Aug 25, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep it's me good ole stupid Rusty.No I didn't die.I just had to move back in with my mommy and hide out.Some good ole boys are after my scared little crack.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
U go girl

Stanford, KY

#19741 Aug 27, 2014
Go Alison!
Tisha Cara De Palta

Saugus, MA

#19743 Aug 28, 2014
Why is it is no uproar in our community about the weekly crime in our neighborhoods? A white cop shoots a black man and we protest -and some riot- but when black men shoot other black men, we stay silent?
Where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when Chicago get shot up? When an innocent woman at a parade is gunned down, where are the protests? We need to take back our communities, but no one wants to get involved.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#19744 Aug 28, 2014
Tisha Cara De Palta wrote:
Why is it is no uproar in our community about the weekly crime in our neighborhoods? A white cop shoots a black man and we protest -and some riot- but when black men shoot other black men, we stay silent?
Where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when Chicago get shot up? When an innocent woman at a parade is gunned down, where are the protests? We need to take back our communities, but no one wants to get involved.
Ole Al and Jessie can't get no $$ from it if no white man is involved
Pagan

Manchester, KY

#19746 Sep 1, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole Al and Jessie can't get no $$ from it if no white man is involved
You are So right.
LMS

Campbellsville, KY

#19747 Sep 2, 2014
U go girl wrote:
Go Alison!
First name bases are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 21 min Fed up 20
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,611
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 132,254
Looking for A Chorkie (Dog). 2 hr Annonymous 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 2 hr LoL 6
Is Jesus a Zombie? 2 hr Mitt Romney 1
Brett 3 hr Wasted 9
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance