Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,841 - 15,860 of 16,129 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Native American

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

VOTE FOR THE BEST MAN OR WOMEN, IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ONE ANYMORE OR AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE THAT AS AMERICAN PEOPLE WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT SO STOP ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER AND DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT. The Gov't needs use more than we need them

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>It was Bush and the Republicans that said anyone who disagreed with the Iraq War was a Treasonist.
President Obama should use his executive power to make what stupid George Bush did a crime and put him in jail forever!!!!!!!!!!

Please please president Obama do this!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama should use his executive power to make what stupid George Bush did a crime and put him in jail forever!!!!!!!!!!
Please please president Obama do this!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!!
He would never do that! it would come back to bite him for the Executive powers do not stay after one leaves the office!!! Congress may be gone around , but the next deal may be Impeachment! Who knows.

Save lives and the Country. Get rid of the Democrats!!!!Vote for the person that will be the best for the Country, regardless of Party!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

like to know wrote:
Vote for Rand Paul. never vote conway just another dem, in washington. If you got a job today you want have one if conway get elected.
Rand Rocks! Going after Bubba, now. Gotta love it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

You better get on the Obama train or you will find yourself on the losing side!!!!!!

If you disagree with him, he may just decide to make a law to punish you and make your life HELL!!!!!!!

Just try it & find out, because he doesn't need congress to do it, he just waves his magic wand and POOF, a new law!!!!!!!!!

There's nothing you can do about it!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Awwww did you lose again Cry Baby.
Of course not, you and I are winners because we voted democrat and don't have to work because PRESIDENT OBAMA ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF HIS VOTERS AND GIVES THEM ALL KINDS OF FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO VOTE DEMOCRAT FOR FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!
tmc

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
He would never do that! it would come back to bite him for the Executive powers do not stay after one leaves the office!!! Congress may be gone around , but the next deal may be Impeachment! Who knows.
Save lives and the Country. Get rid of the Democrats!!!!Vote for the person that will be the best for the Country, regardless of Party!!!
john bohner.finally saw the true light.raiseing the dept limit.untill 2015.now hes on thr right track.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

tmc wrote:
<quoted text> john bohner.finally saw the true light.raiseing the dept limit.untill 2015.now hes on thr right track.
Maybe, but it now is all political . None have the will to do the right thing and never go into debt as they have, Neither Party. Time for the Tea Party boys to take over and really screw things up. Term limits on the way!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
You better get on the Obama train or you will find yourself on the losing side!!!!!!
If you disagree with him, he may just decide to make a law to punish you and make your life HELL!!!!!!!
Just try it & find out, because he doesn't need congress to do it, he just waves his magic wand and POOF, a new law!!!!!!!!!
There's nothing you can do about it!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
You are exactly right --even when you intended a joke. Obama, due to the Congress refusal to stop him, has become as a Ruler. We can all rightly fear for the next two years--or---if he just decides to stay there. Think about it, if he uses his pen and phone to dismiss Congress and have the military in his control, is there anything we people out here can do.? No!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right --even when you intended a joke. Obama, due to the Congress refusal to stop him, has become as a Ruler. We can all rightly fear for the next two years--or---if he just decides to stay there. Think about it, if he uses his pen and phone to dismiss Congress and have the military in his control, is there anything we people out here can do.? No!!
Hope he outlaws you Republitards.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

<quoted text>Hope he outlaws you Republitards.
That is the normal , when things go wrong. That also is why so many have no intention of registering guns .Remind you of the North Eastern State? Dingbat!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

President Obama should just use his executive power to make presidential terms for life and that way he could be president forever!!!!!!!!!!

GO PRESIDENT OBAMA DO THIS AND MAKE EVERYONE'S LIFE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

YAY DEMOCRATS GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!
Cant believe it

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

People are going to vote for Paul only because he is for chicken fighting and that is the only reason they are voting for him oh yea pot to can you believe that not even caring what else is going on in Ky that just wow's me at how bad the republicans have gotten I vote for the best guy or gale and this time there just isn't one why have we let it get this bad America and ky what the HELL!!!!!!!!!!
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

There's something all of us can do about the mess our country is in. I wish one of those "lunatics" would come to my door. My 125# watch dog would be the first thing to greet them, and I can't say anything about what the next surprise would be. Just saw slobbering Rachel Maddow trying to justify Obama's actions , but her slobbering doesn't impress me. She rants and raves and does no thinking of her own---she just reads a lot of liberal views from a piece of her spit stained paper. Get yourselves prepared people! Move to the country, get yourself a water supply, lots of food, and lots of ammo. You might go down, but at least you can cause a lot of trouble.
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Now Rachel girl is singing about her favorite subject of gays and lesbians. Guess it makes her feel better about her lifestyle.
please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

can all you politician "want to be's" name me one thing your biatch'n has changed? not one person u ever voted for would know or care if u died 2moro!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Angel wrote:
There's something all of us can do about the mess our country is in. I wish one of those "lunatics" would come to my door. My 125# watch dog would be the first thing to greet them, and I can't say anything about what the next surprise would be. Just saw slobbering Rachel Maddow trying to justify Obama's actions , but her slobbering doesn't impress me. She rants and raves and does no thinking of her own---she just reads a lot of liberal views from a piece of her spit stained paper. Get yourselves prepared people! Move to the country, get yourself a water supply, lots of food, and lots of ammo. You might go down, but at least you can cause a lot of trouble.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah same old BS you have spewed for 5 years now dip head.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the normal , when things go wrong. That also is why so many have no intention of registering guns .Remind you of the North Eastern State? Dingbat!
Try to make sense Diaper boy.
Bob

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

I agree.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

A couple were married and following the weeding the husband lays down some rules. I'll be home when I want, he insisted. And I don't expect any hassle from you. Also I expect a decent meal to be on the table every evening unless I tell you otherwise. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card playing with my buddies whenever I want.Those are my rules! Any comments? No, that's fine with me . But, just understand that there will be sex here at 7 o'clock every night. Whether you're here or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search