Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,172

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18499 Nov 18, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Nanci pelozi confuses me. Is it just me?
The problem exists also with Harry Reid, and Obama and his administration. When the leaders start doing unconstitutional things and lying about it, we lose trust in them.

Could any one ever trust in Nancy " vote for it and then find out what it says?" Could anyone ever trust Harry when instead of allowing the House Bills, he pockets them? Talk about the Party of NO!!! Could anyone ever trust in Obama again with , "if you like it you can keep it" and he knew about it for three years??? Could anyone ever trust Benghazi Hillary when she denied help to the Americans there???? Yes, the Democrats will accept anything from the leaders, what a shame. Then they blame everyone else for the failures. Republicans and Independents have their failures also, but we do not make HEROS and whitewash over them.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18500 Nov 18, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Nothing working. Aca is a disaster but no one else on the opposite side of the aisle has anything either. Would rather bludgeon one another than take care of the business of our nation and it's citizens. Gets sadder every minute of every day. America deserves better.
Many of us out here feel the same way!

Let the Obama Care Act fail on it`s own!! It is Unconstitutional anyway. It can not function presently. The young either sign up or it falls. Either way, the thing has failed to do what was proposed as after , even if it is a success, there will still be some 15 % un-insured. So it has done nothing but hurt the middle class, hurt the Hospitals, and Doctors and all that have Insurance prior.

What they need to work on would be the Budget, the Debt, the size of the gov`t, the Illegal problem and no amnesty till after the Border is secured!!!!They sit and screw around. Join in and let us vote them out!!!!
Disgusted

Duluth, GA

#18501 Nov 18, 2013
But make no mistake. I blame both sides of the aisle. I feel that other reforms should have been focus in 2008 than what was pushed. Yet when minority leader McConnell said his job was to essentially defeat all legislation of the President's , we have a problem.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18502 Nov 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem exists also with Harry Reid, and Obama and his administration. When the leaders start doing unconstitutional things and lying about it, we lose trust in them.
Could any one ever trust in Nancy " vote for it and then find out what it says?" Could anyone ever trust Harry when instead of allowing the House Bills, he pockets them? Talk about the Party of NO!!! Could anyone ever trust in Obama again with , "if you like it you can keep it" and he knew about it for three years??? Could anyone ever trust Benghazi Hillary when she denied help to the Americans there???? Yes, the Democrats will accept anything from the leaders, what a shame. Then they blame everyone else for the failures. Republicans and Independents have their failures also, but we do not make HEROS and whitewash over them.
Where are those WMD's you ignorant pos?

911 Bush said he knew exactly where they were.

You made Bush a Hero of 911 his biggest failure you tard.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18503 Nov 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us out here feel the same way!
Let the Obama Care Act fail on it`s own!! It is Unconstitutional anyway. It can not function presently. The young either sign up or it falls. Either way, the thing has failed to do what was proposed as after , even if it is a success, there will still be some 15 % un-insured. So it has done nothing but hurt the middle class, hurt the Hospitals, and Doctors and all that have Insurance prior.
What they need to work on would be the Budget, the Debt, the size of the gov`t, the Illegal problem and no amnesty till after the Border is secured!!!!They sit and screw around. Join in and let us vote them out!!!!
Let me see....the Supreme Court said it IS Constitutional.

But you say it is not.

Lmfao

You simple little tard.
Fniaj

United States

#18504 Nov 19, 2013
Good point.....
Test

New Albany, IN

#18506 Nov 19, 2013
Ok

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18507 Nov 20, 2013
Mrs. Sullivan, and her little daughter, Patty, were outside the church watching all the comings and goings of a wedding. After the photographs had been taken, and everyone had driven off to the reception and all the excitement was over, Patty asked her mother,“Mommy, why did the bride change her mind?"

“How do you mean,'change her mind,' sweetie?” asked Mrs. Sullivan.

“Well," said the child,“She went into the church with an old man, and came out with a young one!”

****Sorry, folks, I'm still looking for a good one. It just takes time, I guess. Please be patient!****
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18508 Nov 20, 2013
As one of the old men, find this to be funny! Thanks Stevie.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18509 Nov 20, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see....the Supreme Court said it IS Constitutional.
But you say it is not.
Lmfao
You simple little tard.
Got anything worth while to say? Grow up little boy/girl. The word is not tard. It is spelled turd.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18510 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you ignorant pos?
911 Bush said he knew exactly where they were.
You made Bush a Hero of 911 his biggest failure you tard.
Again, grow up. This is 5 years later. We have a new administration, and when they are liers, that is what they are. Party doesn`t make any difference. You should know this! Just for future reference.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18513 Nov 20, 2013
But you say it is not.
Lmfao
You simple little tard.
You have no idea what goes on. Let me explain for you.

The Sp. Ct. says the Bill produced by Congress had to be changed from tax to penalty for not having Insurance. Obama Changed it, not Congress! Further Obama has changed it several more times! He has no power to do so! And suit has been filed to change it back, send it to Congress to make the legal changes. There is probably nothing the courts will do, but that is in the law!!Or, the idea of what the Law Suit says. Could it be you are the retard?

Grow up.
Disgusted

Duluth, GA

#18514 Nov 20, 2013
Unfortunately law was prematurely passed and it now is law of the land. We have it for at least 3 more years. Reps win a national election and change it. Until then let's try and fix something else please. There is so much in the shop and we're allowing it to pile up.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18516 Nov 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Got anything worth while to say? Grow up little boy/girl. The word is not tard. It is spelled turd.
I am sorry I misspelled your Name Turd.

Good call!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18517 Nov 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what goes on. Let me explain for you.
The Sp. Ct. says the Bill produced by Congress had to be changed from tax to penalty for not having Insurance. Obama Changed it, not Congress! Further Obama has changed it several more times! He has no power to do so! And suit has been filed to change it back, send it to Congress to make the legal changes. There is probably nothing the courts will do, but that is in the law!!Or, the idea of what the Law Suit says. Could it be you are the retard?
Grow up.
Your ignorance is overwhelming you simple minded little jerk.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18518 Nov 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Unfortunately law was prematurely passed and it now is law of the land. We have it for at least 3 more years. Reps win a national election and change it. Until then let's try and fix something else please. There is so much in the shop and we're allowing it to pile up.
Republicans will do nothing but whine, cry, and dodge the Draft.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18519 Nov 21, 2013
<quoted text>Republicans will do nothing but whine, cry, and dodge the Draft.
Should it happen, the Republicans win the National elections and gain control, cancel all Obama crap out and try to get back to the Constitution and fix things generally, do you think ole Fox News Boy/Girl will still be there calling us names? But still not be able to discuss what happened!!!
Everybody

Saugus, MA

#18521 Nov 21, 2013
But you say it is not.
Lmfao
You simple little tard.
Now, don't you agree with the rest, that he is an imbecil??
Disgusted

Greenville, KY

#18523 Nov 21, 2013
I just wish republicans instead of just saying no would craft legislation that actually attempts to deal with issues in a realistic manner rather than just throwing extremist rant against the wall for a thirty second sound bite, knowing it will not stick in a real world process. I love legislation that means something, not just hollow partisan rhetoric.
this is

Wooton, KY

#18524 Nov 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
I just wish republicans instead of just saying no would craft legislation that actually attempts to deal with issues in a realistic manner rather than just throwing extremist rant against the wall for a thirty second sound bite, knowing it will not stick in a real world process. I love legislation that means something, not just hollow partisan rhetoric.
what happens when you are elected by corporate money .you got to follow the rules they make. gop and all the repub's are corporate elected.and tea bag are to.they wont the nation to fail so they can rule it.its just that simple.some are to dumb to see it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Grimes works for ... 5,961
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min positronium 154,352
Judge ex and mayor have free db festival tickets 15 min Beggars 2
kC principal injured 31 min idk 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min SistaNoneYa 131,084
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 1 hr Real Deal 7
thieves on 1527 1 hr Hemi 2
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 8 hr curious 16
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 14 hr gator 26
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••