Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,561 - 15,580 of 16,116 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan granted Amnesty you ignorant SOB.
Now go lie again you f' ing Liar.
Don`t mess your pants, little boy. The liberals in Congress passed the Bill, Reagan signed. One of the amnesty Bills was written by our own Shively Rep. A Democrat! The question is not who passed it, nor who wrote it, it is still being what is wanted by so many stups like McCain and the liberals. They can not understand the illegals are costing this Country too much! We borrow to give away. Stups.And you can not even grasp the idea!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Well, it has finally come out the WH knew we would not be able to keep our policies for medical care. Obama and the WH have been lying to the Nation since 2010.What will be done about it? Probably nothing.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t mess your pants, little boy. The liberals in Congress passed the Bill, Reagan signed. One of the amnesty Bills was written by our own Shively Rep. A Democrat! The question is not who passed it, nor who wrote it, it is still being what is wanted by so many stups like McCain and the liberals. They can not understand the illegals are costing this Country too much! We borrow to give away. Stups.And you can not even grasp the idea!
Wrong again you ignorant pos. You Repubs have tried to destroy the Country but we have stopped you Tards. Now go lick the Toilet you stupid SOB.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wrong again you ignorant pos. You Repubs have tried to destroy the Country but we have stopped you Tards. Now go lick the Toilet you stupid SOB.
Not wrong! Mazoly(probably spelled wrong)helped to write the amnesty bill, back then.

We disagree on the destruction of our Nation!!This liberal group has and is destroying it .
outsider

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

We R in trouble, they let them out. We R being invaded by aliens. To see them look in the mirror, U Got to get real close hah hah they R commingtotake me away today.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

The first amnesty bill was for some 2-3 million illegals. The second was for some 9 million. This time we are having a squabble over , is it 20-30 million? Not many know. It gets larger every year the Border is not secured!!
The reason the Republicans want the Border secured first, is because ,after 2 promises, some are leery of any more promises .Political persons lie.
Obama is a first class example.
Why did the Presidents sign the prior Bills? I don`t know . Why does McCain want amnesty? I don`t know. Why we have stupid people in office as well as out here? I don`t know. Some one voted for them. Why are you so stupid, I don`t know!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

A prisoner in jail receives a letter from his wife:

"Dear Husband,I have decided to plant some lettuce in the back garden. When is the best time to plant them?"

The prisoner, knowing that the prison guards read all mail, replied in a letter:

"Dear Wife, whatever you do, do not touch the back garden. That is where I hid all the money."

A week or so later, he received another letter from his wife:

"Dear Husband, you wouldn't believe what happened, some men came with shovels to the house, and dug up all the back garden."

The prisoner replied with this short note:

"Dear wife, now plant the lettuce."
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Why are you so ignorant you Liar pos?
Two items "little boy/girl"1 Have you ever written anything of value , or do you value name calling as "something"?
2 Do you know how to write a knowledgeable thought?

Boy, you seem to be the most limited in knowledge of any on here!
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/08/30/obama-gra...

I am against Obama and McCain allowing amnesty for illegals. One reason, just recently a mother in Nevada gave birth to twins. She was a carrier of tuberculosis. She and her twins died. Our citizens should not be placed at risk because of illegals. Another reason, monies flowing into the state governments like Arizona,Texas and California should go toward education and programs for working, legal citizens not the illegals. Simple.
not loving Raymond

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I just don't!!
SoEasy

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

It is so easy to spot a complete idiot.

Anyone that would support the DemocRAT party and their plan to destroy America is a complete idiot and a enemy of America as we once knew it.

You are now watching Obama's plan master plan to destroy America and these idiots still support his cause.

Idiots!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Affordable Health Care is a success!!!

We are now signing up more than ten people a day!!!

And you stupid treasonous republicans thought it wouldn't work!

Ha ha
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
Affordable Health Care is a success!!!
We are now signing up more than ten people a day!!!
And you stupid treasonous republicans thought it wouldn't work!
Ha ha
How will you support it with so few buying in? They say 6 was the first day. But it takes millions to pay for it, and do not seem to be getting the ability to have the thing to work!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You sound really stupid and uneducated.
You must be Republican.
You sound totally stupid, or totally lacking in the ability to comprehend anything , except calling name and trying to make out others are the problem that you have.

Do you even know how close we came to losing our right to have guns? The UN treaty was defeated by THE vote of only 4?The Democrats and 2 Independents that are rinos voted to give our Second Amendment Rights to the UN? And you complain the people out here are lacking in intelligence? Look for the mote in your own eyes. Never vote for the liberals!!! They do not like the Constitution!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

It should be okay if Washington DC listens in on everybody's phone calls. If you do something wrong then they will know and can get you if they want to, or they can let you go if they want.

If you don't like that then too bad.

It's great to be democrat!!!

“My Colostomy Bag is Full”

Since: Feb 11

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

whitehair wrote:
The first amnesty bill was for some 2-3 million illegals. The second was for some 9 million. This time we are having a squabble over , is it 20-30 million? Not many know. It gets larger every year the Border is not secured!!
The reason the Republicans want the Border secured first, is because ,after 2 promises, some are leery of any more promises .Political persons lie.
Obama is a first class example.
Why did the Presidents sign the prior Bills? I don`t know . Why does McCain want amnesty? I don`t know. Why we have stupid people in office as well as out here? I don`t know. Some one voted for them. Why are you so stupid, I don`t know!
Go back to Nazi Germany then if you hate the USA so much.

Go NOW!!!

“My Colostomy Bag is Full”

Since: Feb 11

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Obobin Hood wrote:
It should be okay if Washington DC listens in on everybody's phone calls. If you do something wrong then they will know and can get you if they want to, or they can let you go if they want.
If you don't like that then too bad.
It's great to be democrat!!!
It was a Republican idea to eavesdrop on Americans. Remember false flag 9/11 and the Patriot Act that Republican controlled congress passed & Bush signed into law?

Now you hate it cuz Obama is eavesdropping on known domestic terrorist known as tea baggers?

LOL!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well you could stop calling your Mommy and crying like a Baby.
Why would I stop that! Us democrats are in touch with our feelings and crying is good for the soul!!

I hope they listen in on all calls all the time!!!

Democrats rock!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

What is the Republican Plan for Healthcare you ignorant SOB?
They don't have one because they are stupid!!

Let Washington DC decide what is best!!

Democrats rule!!!
CNN is brainwashing you

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

<quoted text>Now go wash your Mommy's behind.
You are so immature, you attack and riducule anybody who doesn't think the way you do. What is your answer to healthcare, medicare. Kentucky proved that with all the recent sign ups. Here is some advice, get off here, get a job and pay some taxes and then you can get back on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Any couples into SCAT??? 2 min Jason lake 9
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DITCH MITCH 146,204
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 128,616
Ky Biscuit Company 13 min neighbor 23
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 16 min Jennifer Renee 3,788
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 23 min Observer 38
Stivers Center fixes 46 min seen it before 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••