Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,201

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
tell the WHOLE truth

Horse Cave, KY

#18141 Sep 11, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Which Party controlled Congress from 2001 until 2007 you stupid SOB?
January 2001 Bush was President. At the time there was an even number of democrat and Republicans in the Senate. June 6th 2001 Senator Jim Leffords, a Republican, declared he was switching to the Independent party and announced he would join the democrat caucus giving the democrats majority control in the Senate.

Do you know how much our National Debt increased under democrat majority leader Nancy Pelosi's reign? 5 trillion dollars of increased debt. Pelosi is Obama's right hand man. Obama handed presidential powers over to Pelosi when he was elected and he went off to play golf. And what did Americans get out of the deal? Pelosi/Obamacare...the LARGEST piece of tax legislation in the history of our country.

When you attempt to use the Nancy Pelosi creative math system to hoodwink Americans you lose all credibility if you ever had any to begin with!
Recall

United States

#18143 Sep 11, 2013
DemocRATS SUCK and want to destroy America!

Goodby DemocRATS!

The recall elections ousted two Democratic state senators, John Morse and Angela Giron, and replaced them with Republicans. Both defeats were painful for Democrats – Mr. Morse’s because he had been Senate president, and Ms. Giron’s because she represented a heavily Democratic, working-class slice of southern Colorado.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATS! HOORAY!

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/us/colorado... ;
Recall

United States

#18144 Sep 11, 2013
DemocRATS SUCK and want to destroy America!

Goodby DemocRATS!

The recall elections ousted two Democratic state senators, John Morse and Angela Giron, and replaced them with Republicans. Both defeats were painful for Democrats – Mr. Morse’s because he had been Senate president, and Ms. Giron’s because she represented a heavily Democratic, working-class slice of southern Colorado.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATS! HOORAY!

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/us/colorado... ;
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18154 Sep 11, 2013
piss in bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
In my humble opinion Big Stevie and White Hair are headed for a torrid romance.
Don`t know about Stevie , but I am very happy with my wife(female),of more years than most of you have lived, you dumb jerks.

What is it with you all when all you think of is perverted relationships in your own way? Then you call names of people for no reason other than it is a different concept of what the U. S. of A. is all about!!

It is written "for man to lie with another man is an abomination in the sight of God". Would you also by inference say the same for two females? That is my belief. Jump on it and make all kinds of sounds and mouthing you please, it is there and nothing you can do will change it.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18156 Sep 12, 2013
piss in bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
In my humble opinion Big Stevie and White Hair are headed for a torrid romance.
And that's exactly what your opinions are, Pissy, humble. Like your name.
piss inference

Haverhill, MA

#18162 Sep 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t know about Stevie , concept of whatIt is written "for man to lie with another man is an abomination in the sight of God". Would you also by inference say the same for two females? That is my belief. Jump on it and make all kinds of sounds and mouthing you please, it is there and nothing you can do will change it.
Yes, I can say the same about two females? I am not married , so I do not have no one to use inference. How about your wife, does she like women? Use inference. I do not know God, so, I can not use any inference. I am not planning to change you, or Stevie or your wife. Abomination is only a word and I am not jumping on any of you. I respect old age.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18165 Sep 12, 2013
piss inference wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can say the same about two females? I am not married , so I do not have no one to use inference. How about your wife, does she like women? Use inference. I do not know God, so, I can not use any inference. I am not planning to change you, or Stevie or your wife. Abomination is only a word and I am not jumping on any of you. I respect old age.
Inference was not meaning you.
I do really regret that you do not believe in God, or believe you could talk with Jesus Christ. Sad.

Another point--what goes on behind closed doors is none of my business. It is when someone tries to force their way onto the rest of us , or, me, that I take exception and refer to the Biblical view which is also mine because I do believe in God and Jesus Christ.

Thank the Lord and my wife, because she loves me. With all my ways which are not always the best. I know myself and I know my wife!!One of the best of women, and we have been true , always.

Houston, TX

#18167 Sep 13, 2013
This letter was written by an old Kentucky woman, back in the late 40's:

Dear Son,

Your Pa has a new job. The first in 48 years. We are a little better, off now, getting $17.96 every Thursday. So we up and thought we'd do a little fixin’ up. We sent to Owensboro, and Louisville, for one of them there bathrooms you hear so much about and it took a plumber to put it in shape.

On one side of the room is a great big long thing, something like the hogs drink out of, only you get in it and wash all over. Over on the other side is a little white thing called a sink, this is for light washing, like face and hands, but over in the other corner we really got something.

There you put one foot in, wash it clean, pull a chain and get fresh water for the other foot. Two lids come with the darn thing and we ain't had any use for them in the bathroom, so I'm using one for a bread board and the other we framed Grandmother's picture in.

They were awful nice people to deal with, and they sent us a big roll of writing paper with it, too.

Take care of yourself son,

Yore Maw
Frankfort nanny

Frankfort, KY

#18168 Sep 13, 2013
Bad boys
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18169 Sep 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Inference was not meaning you.
I do really regret that you do not believe in God, or believe you could talk with Jesus Christ. Sad.
Another point--what goes on behind closed doors is none of my business. It is when someone tries to force their way onto the rest of us , or, me, that I take exception and refer to the Biblical view which is also mine because I do believe in God and Jesus Christ.
Thank the Lord and my wife, because she loves me. With all my ways which are not always the best. I know myself and I know my wife!!One of the best of women, and we have been true , always.
She is probably well satisfied by another man.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18171 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>She is probably well satisfied by another man.
You have a disgusting mind set. Sick , sick.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18173 Sep 16, 2013
tell the WHOLE truth wrote:
<quoted text>
January 2001 Bush was President. At the time there was an even number of democrat and Republicans in the Senate. June 6th 2001 Senator Jim Leffords, a Republican, declared he was switching to the Independent party and announced he would join the democrat caucus giving the democrats majority control in the Senate.
Do you know how much our National Debt increased under democrat majority leader Nancy Pelosi's reign? 5 trillion dollars of increased debt. Pelosi is Obama's right hand man. Obama handed presidential powers over to Pelosi when he was elected and he went off to play golf. And what did Americans get out of the deal? Pelosi/Obamacare...the LARGEST piece of tax legislation in the history of our country.
When you attempt to use the Nancy Pelosi creative math system to hoodwink Americans you lose all credibility if you ever had any to begin with!
Why did Bush never Veto anything you stupid pos? He was still POTUS and he signed every single Bill. Every one.

You ignorant Republitards are amusing.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18174 Sep 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a disgusting mind set. Sick , sick.
She is tired of your needle d.

Houston, TX

#18175 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Why did Bush never Veto anything you stupid pos? He was still POTUS and he signed every single Bill. Every one.
And you are a blind, and willingly ignorant fool, and that's being kind!

Houston, TX

#18176 Sep 16, 2013
After 40 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling.

The wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.

On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"

"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18179 Sep 17, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a blind, and willingly ignorant fool, and that's being kind!
And you are a boring pos, and that is handling you with kid gloves.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18181 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>Why did Bush never Veto anything you stupid pos? He was still POTUS and he signed every single Bill. Every one.
Since half the time they were Democratic Bills, probably, maybe he liked them . You Democrats are blind, totally foolish about anything the Repubs care about and only want your own way on everything. The Obama Care that had to be bought to even get the Democrats to vote it in and yet Obama signed it!! Not doing what is good for the Country as even the Democrats call it a Train Wreck on the way. Not too many can defend a Train Wreck coming on!!! Except Obama!!
snittle

Harrodsburg, KY

#18182 Sep 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since half the time they were Democratic Bills, probably, maybe he liked them . You Democrats are blind, totally foolish about anything the Repubs care about and only want your own way on everything. The Obama Care that had to be bought to even get the Democrats to vote it in and yet Obama signed it!! Not doing what is good for the Country as even the Democrats call it a Train Wreck on the way. Not too many can defend a Train Wreck coming on!!! Except Obama!!
did the judge that little George bushy put in make all this possible.maybe it is going to help a lot of old people and children that most republicans wish to leave behind.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18183 Sep 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush never votes anything you ignorant SOB.

You are a white trash pos.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18184 Sep 18, 2013
Vetoed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min RAINBOWS_SUNSHINE 131,406
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 20 min Just waiting 77
Smith political signs being destroyed 30 min Ummm 1
Gray Kentucky 46 min Get smart 1
Indictments 57 min Medical personnel 87
El Mariachi Restaurant 1 hr Operation 6
Tax Petition 1 hr Cleanitup 21
Mike Warren embezzled money? 2 hr Captain Obvious 19
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 2 hr Kyle the joke 31
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 12 hr Samuel Adams 73

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at October 31 at 5:33AM EDT

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match