Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 773)

Showing posts 15,441 - 15,460 of16,031
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fred

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Will they ever see eye to eye?

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

A doctor examining a woman who had been rushed to the Emergency Room, took the husband aside, and said,'I don't like the looks of your wife at all.'

'Me neither doc,' said the husband.'But she's a great cook and really good with the kids.'
Jim

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

I didn't like any of them.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>This Country cannot survive another Republitard President Doofus.
Mistake--and more mouthing name calling instead of using the brain!
Correct , this Country may not survive with the present POTUS>!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistake--and more mouthing name calling instead of using the brain!
Correct , this Country may not survive with the present POTUS>!!!
We cannot survive any more Liars like you stupid SOB.
trueblue

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Yep rand Paul wins some people will have to get up off their lazy ass and work.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

<quoted text>We cannot survive any more Liars like you stupid SOB.
Always heard it takes one to call one, nuf said. This persons never lies.It takes too many to cover the first one , so never try.

Give you my opinion freely.
hollerrat

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

rewriting of history is the only way democrats ca survive, they have dumbed the kids down to the point they believe them
tell the WHOLE truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>Which Party controlled Congress from 2001 until 2007 you stupid SOB?
January 2001 Bush was President. At the time there was an even number of democrat and Republicans in the Senate. June 6th 2001 Senator Jim Leffords, a Republican, declared he was switching to the Independent party and announced he would join the democrat caucus giving the democrats majority control in the Senate.

Do you know how much our National Debt increased under democrat majority leader Nancy Pelosi's reign? 5 trillion dollars of increased debt. Pelosi is Obama's right hand man. Obama handed presidential powers over to Pelosi when he was elected and he went off to play golf. And what did Americans get out of the deal? Pelosi/Obamacare...the LARGEST piece of tax legislation in the history of our country.

When you attempt to use the Nancy Pelosi creative math system to hoodwink Americans you lose all credibility if you ever had any to begin with!
Recall

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

DemocRATS SUCK and want to destroy America!

Goodby DemocRATS!

The recall elections ousted two Democratic state senators, John Morse and Angela Giron, and replaced them with Republicans. Both defeats were painful for Democrats – Mr. Morse’s because he had been Senate president, and Ms. Giron’s because she represented a heavily Democratic, working-class slice of southern Colorado.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATS! HOORAY!

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/us/colorado... ;
Recall

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

DemocRATS SUCK and want to destroy America!

Goodby DemocRATS!

The recall elections ousted two Democratic state senators, John Morse and Angela Giron, and replaced them with Republicans. Both defeats were painful for Democrats – Mr. Morse’s because he had been Senate president, and Ms. Giron’s because she represented a heavily Democratic, working-class slice of southern Colorado.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATS! HOORAY!

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/us/colorado... ;
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

piss in bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
In my humble opinion Big Stevie and White Hair are headed for a torrid romance.
Don`t know about Stevie , but I am very happy with my wife(female),of more years than most of you have lived, you dumb jerks.

What is it with you all when all you think of is perverted relationships in your own way? Then you call names of people for no reason other than it is a different concept of what the U. S. of A. is all about!!

It is written "for man to lie with another man is an abomination in the sight of God". Would you also by inference say the same for two females? That is my belief. Jump on it and make all kinds of sounds and mouthing you please, it is there and nothing you can do will change it.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

piss in bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
In my humble opinion Big Stevie and White Hair are headed for a torrid romance.
And that's exactly what your opinions are, Pissy, humble. Like your name.
piss inference

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t know about Stevie , concept of whatIt is written "for man to lie with another man is an abomination in the sight of God". Would you also by inference say the same for two females? That is my belief. Jump on it and make all kinds of sounds and mouthing you please, it is there and nothing you can do will change it.
Yes, I can say the same about two females? I am not married , so I do not have no one to use inference. How about your wife, does she like women? Use inference. I do not know God, so, I can not use any inference. I am not planning to change you, or Stevie or your wife. Abomination is only a word and I am not jumping on any of you. I respect old age.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

piss inference wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can say the same about two females? I am not married , so I do not have no one to use inference. How about your wife, does she like women? Use inference. I do not know God, so, I can not use any inference. I am not planning to change you, or Stevie or your wife. Abomination is only a word and I am not jumping on any of you. I respect old age.
Inference was not meaning you.
I do really regret that you do not believe in God, or believe you could talk with Jesus Christ. Sad.

Another point--what goes on behind closed doors is none of my business. It is when someone tries to force their way onto the rest of us , or, me, that I take exception and refer to the Biblical view which is also mine because I do believe in God and Jesus Christ.

Thank the Lord and my wife, because she loves me. With all my ways which are not always the best. I know myself and I know my wife!!One of the best of women, and we have been true , always.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

This letter was written by an old Kentucky woman, back in the late 40's:

Dear Son,

Your Pa has a new job. The first in 48 years. We are a little better, off now, getting $17.96 every Thursday. So we up and thought we'd do a little fixin’ up. We sent to Owensboro, and Louisville, for one of them there bathrooms you hear so much about and it took a plumber to put it in shape.

On one side of the room is a great big long thing, something like the hogs drink out of, only you get in it and wash all over. Over on the other side is a little white thing called a sink, this is for light washing, like face and hands, but over in the other corner we really got something.

There you put one foot in, wash it clean, pull a chain and get fresh water for the other foot. Two lids come with the darn thing and we ain't had any use for them in the bathroom, so I'm using one for a bread board and the other we framed Grandmother's picture in.

They were awful nice people to deal with, and they sent us a big roll of writing paper with it, too.

Take care of yourself son,

Yore Maw
Frankfort nanny

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Bad boys
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Inference was not meaning you.
I do really regret that you do not believe in God, or believe you could talk with Jesus Christ. Sad.
Another point--what goes on behind closed doors is none of my business. It is when someone tries to force their way onto the rest of us , or, me, that I take exception and refer to the Biblical view which is also mine because I do believe in God and Jesus Christ.
Thank the Lord and my wife, because she loves me. With all my ways which are not always the best. I know myself and I know my wife!!One of the best of women, and we have been true , always.
She is probably well satisfied by another man.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

<quoted text>She is probably well satisfied by another man.
You have a disgusting mind set. Sick , sick.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

tell the WHOLE truth wrote:
<quoted text>
January 2001 Bush was President. At the time there was an even number of democrat and Republicans in the Senate. June 6th 2001 Senator Jim Leffords, a Republican, declared he was switching to the Independent party and announced he would join the democrat caucus giving the democrats majority control in the Senate.
Do you know how much our National Debt increased under democrat majority leader Nancy Pelosi's reign? 5 trillion dollars of increased debt. Pelosi is Obama's right hand man. Obama handed presidential powers over to Pelosi when he was elected and he went off to play golf. And what did Americans get out of the deal? Pelosi/Obamacare...the LARGEST piece of tax legislation in the history of our country.
When you attempt to use the Nancy Pelosi creative math system to hoodwink Americans you lose all credibility if you ever had any to begin with!
Why did Bush never Veto anything you stupid pos? He was still POTUS and he signed every single Bill. Every one.

You ignorant Republitards are amusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,441 - 15,460 of16,031
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

132 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 139,073
knox county social services 6 min Jumper Cable 9
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 8 min Citizen 9
looking for free dog 20 min Jumper Cable 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min Anne52 81,259
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min do whut 123,196
Jeff's Creek Baptist Church 1 hr sad 3
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 3 hr really 43
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters