Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 20 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Mefistofelon

Haverhill, MA

#18019 Aug 22, 2013
The Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not waste time.
Yeah, just proceeed with caution.....
Mefistofelon

Haverhill, MA

#18020 Aug 22, 2013
Mefistofelon wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on in her voluminous ass.
Just do it!
Trichomona Palidium

Haverhill, MA

#18021 Aug 22, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I appreciate the confidence! wonderful you!
Stop the niceties and proceed with caution and common sense.
Cocomoco

Haverhill, MA

#18022 Aug 22, 2013
Steph wrote:
Get a life
I do agree
Cocomoco

Haverhill, MA

#18023 Aug 22, 2013
Mefistofelon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do it!
Right on!
Cocomoco

Haverhill, MA

#18024 Aug 22, 2013
Mefistofelon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like lesbians?
No but I can try...
CapnHowtodoit

Haverhill, MA

#18025 Aug 22, 2013
Mefistofelon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like lesbians?
No, but I can try!
the pope

Haverhill, MA

#18026 Aug 22, 2013
Mefistofelon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do it!
Yeah!
the pope

Haverhill, MA

#18027 Aug 22, 2013
Trichomona Palidium wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you
the pope

Haverhill, MA

#18028 Aug 22, 2013
Trichomona Palidium wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18029 Aug 23, 2013
A bar owner locked up his place at 2 AM and went home to sleep. He had been in bed only a few minutes when the phone rang.“What time do you open up in the morning?” he heard an obviously inebriated man inquire.

The owner was so furious, he slammed down the receiver and went back to bed. A few minutes later there was another call and he heard the same voice ask the same question.
“Listen, the owner shouted,“there’s no sense in asking me what time I open because I wouldn’t let a person in your condition in—“

“I don’t want to get in,” the caller interjected.“I want to get out.”
Telemaco

Haverhill, MA

#18030 Aug 23, 2013
huh wrote:
your crazy!
I thought I did Pygmalion
thinking

London, KY

#18031 Aug 23, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
so
The Man

Munfordville, KY

#18034 Aug 24, 2013
I agree
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18040 Aug 26, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have no idea who you are, my friend, but I do know that you have demonstrated that you are nothing but an insignificant little turd who, like a battered child, screams for attention. Well, now you have it. Have a nice day, too. Big Stevie holds no animosity for the ignorant and stupid. You can't help it, so Big Stevie, in his magnanimity, forgives you!
Stevie, I thought it was funny, but there are some on here with a twisted mindset. They just want to call names, and try to put down others, I suppose it makes them feel superior. Good for you to provide good answers!!Keep them coming. And have a good day!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18048 Aug 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevie, I thought it was funny, but there are some on here with a twisted mindset. They just want to call names, and try to put down others, I suppose it makes them feel superior. Good for you to provide good answers!!Keep them coming. And have a good day!
Yeah, I know, Whitey. They're just childish imbeciles who don't have sense enough to pour piss out of a bucket. I generally just ignore them, because they don't have the brain power to spell C-A-T. Hope all is well with you, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful day today!! God bless!
Ronny

Chicago Heights, IL

#18055 Aug 28, 2013
Already sick of politics.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18057 Aug 28, 2013
Ronny wrote:
Already sick of politics.
Just think how much of it we will have for 2014 and 2016! Agree, getting ill from all the mud slinging and BS in the air!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18058 Aug 28, 2013
There are two or three alternatives ,my favorite is the method in the book of Mark Levin, "The Liberty Amendments". The systems are broken in our Gov`t and Congress is out of sync.

None in Congress will be willing to change anything , because they like to stay in office , collect money from special interests and lobbyists til retirement! Both Parties are the same when it comes to this!!
voter

Ashburn, VA

#18094 Sep 2, 2013
we need rid of conway he proved he wont do nothing to stop vote buyin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 1 hr friend 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Myron 136,716
Fed up! 2 hr Duh 21
Keep deleting 2 hr Funny 15
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 4 hr Wonder 63
Hello Gray, Kentucky 4 hr Franklin 20
Check drawers 5 hr True Anon 22
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 5 hr AJR 16
state police 7 hr Elizabeth 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 9 hr singin in the pain 441
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]