Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,169

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story

“USA. It pays to be a failure!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17885 Aug 9, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Great post! Just want to let you know Campaign for Liberty offers scholarships to children entering college. This year is too late in the process, but your daughter could qualify. Check out their website if interested. These scholarships are upwards of 25k. Best to you;)
I will check into that, thanks so much. Good luck to you! Ohh, if your sun liked the art of war, he might also enjoy on war by Carl von Clausewitz. Just a thought.
cave creature

Vine Grove, KY

#17894 Aug 10, 2013
who cares
OneBigAssMistake America

Vine Grove, KY

#17895 Aug 10, 2013
I will check into that, thanks so much. Good luck to you! Ohh, if your sun liked the art of war, he might also enjoy on war by Carl von Clausewitz. Just a thought.
Troglodite

Medford, MA

#17918 Aug 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Stevie is usually right. This time he hit the ball out of the Park!!No matter what generation you may belong in, it is and will always be correct to be a gentleman/or lady!!!
Only the mentally ill man would beat a woman, no matter. It is always smarter to just leave, or , stay out of the situation where you have to defend your self in any man/woman situation. Someone will lose!!! The man usually will not win in Ct.
Nowadays there is no ladys and whatever they are nobody should beat them up (they will be mothers). And about lesbians (they are not going to be mothers, even though they are equiped with the right parafernalia), use common sense.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17919 Aug 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Stevie is usually right. This time he hit the ball out of the Park!!No matter what generation you may belong in, it is and will always be correct to be a gentleman/or lady!!!
Only the mentally ill man would beat a woman, no matter. It is always smarter to just leave, or , stay out of the situation where you have to defend your self in any man/woman situation. Someone will lose!!! The man usually will not win in Ct.
Thank you, Whitey, I appreciate the vote of confidence! Have a wonderful day, my friend!
Connie

Corbin, KY

#17922 Aug 13, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
I think so too

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#17924 Aug 13, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>

He has a "sun"???

Lmfao
Rachel Maddow: Frequent White House Visitor

By Alexander Abad-Santos | The Atlantic Wire

A look at visitor logs from The White House has MSNBC's star being cleared
to enter The White House seven times and meeting with Obama face-to-face
three of those times--a number on par with King Abdullah of Jordan. That's
what the conservative-leaning Neil Munro at the conservative-leaning Daily
Caller reports.(Munro's piece doesn't state the specificities of how far
back he looked at the logs--it looks as though the visits are all from this
past year.) He concludes, "Rachel Maddow is the president's favorite media
hack." Sure, the piece gives reasons as to why Maddow's visits are out of
the ordinary (her ratings aren't as good as Fox's) and insinuates that The
President is being wasteful with his time (King Abdullah has the same amount
of visits), and that her visits mean that she's more better liked than
Arianna Huffington and Fareed Zakaria--all of which are subjective
conclusions which are arguably all up for debate.

Read rest of story below:

http://news.yahoo.com/rachel-maddow-frequent-...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#17925 Aug 13, 2013
"Fox News Is A Joke"

Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/13/chri...
Tad

Rumia, Poland

#17926 Aug 13, 2013
Rand Paul should be president.
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#17931 Aug 13, 2013
OneBigAssMistakeAmerica_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, currently it's Obama. Wow, we agree on something... Amazing... No, actually we agree on two things. Ditch Mitch!
There are two reasons why this needs to be looked into. What will we vote for, if all we have is a North Eastern person recently come to Ky.(not sure he could represent all Kentuckians) and a Democrat that will lean back and smile while Harry tells her how to vote?

Doesn`t seem we have much choice .Maybe we will get lucky and Mitch will replace Harry!!!!Certainly hope so!!!

Ditch Benghazi Hillary!!!
I Agree

West Liberty, KY

#17932 Aug 13, 2013
Rand Paul should be president
Of Cuba
Tad wrote:
Rand Paul should be president.
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#17933 Aug 13, 2013
I Agree wrote:
Of Cuba
<quoted text>
No, that would be Rubio!!!

“USA. It pays to be a failure!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17938 Aug 13, 2013
whtehair wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two reasons why this needs to be looked into. What will we vote for, if all we have is a North Eastern person recently come to Ky.(not sure he could represent all Kentuckians) and a Democrat that will lean back and smile while Harry tells her how to vote?
Doesn`t seem we have much choice .Maybe we will get lucky and Mitch will replace Harry!!!!Certainly hope so!!!
Ditch Benghazi Hillary!!!
As liberal as Mitch is, a democrat in office wont be much worse. The only way a difference will be made is if a conservative with the drive and "I don't give a sh!t what anyone thinks" attitude that Obama has steps into these positions and begins forcing stuff through. Other than that, Republicans or Democrats, blah... They're all liberal. A republican will peel the bandaid off slowly and painfully. A democrat will just rip that bandaid off quickly! Both accomplishing a liberal agenda. Just time is different.
Basofilo

Swampscott, MA

#17942 Aug 13, 2013
Troglodite wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowadays there is no ladys and whatever they are nobody should beat them up (they will be mothers). And about lesbians (they are not going to be mothers, even though they are equiped with the right parafernalia), use common sense.
"...use common sense." Meaning: proceed with caution?
Brian

Manchester, KY

#17951 Aug 13, 2013
Who did it

Houston, TX

#17953 Aug 14, 2013
A family of skunks was trapped in a thicket, surrounded by a pack of hungry wolves that were edging even closer. The Mother skunk calmly instructed her young: "Quickly children, let's put our heads together!"

After they obeyed, forming a circle, she continued, "NowóLet us spray!"
Fiber optic

Swampscott, MA

#17954 Aug 14, 2013
Basofilo wrote:
<quoted text>
"...use common sense." Meaning: proceed with caution?
What are we talking about here?
I don't get it!
"Common sense" and "proceed with caution?"
Fiber optic

Swampscott, MA

#17955 Aug 14, 2013
I Agree wrote:
Of Cuba
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? What Cuba has done to you?

Houston, TX

#17972 Aug 16, 2013
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I am trying to please and make evrybody happy. I love you too, my loveliness.
I can see that the children are playing, this morning! Have a good day, anyway! Big Stevie is magnanimous, like that.
paul

United States

#17979 Aug 17, 2013
like to know wrote:
Vote for Rand Paul. never vote conway just another dem, in washington. If you got a job today you want have one if conway get elected.
right on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min yeah man 5,511
Cody Abner (Jun '11) 13 min jo jo 7
bad renters HELP 45 min Johnnie 7
What happened at Stinking Creek? 53 min stupidisasstupiddoes 93
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 55 min record 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 59 min record 10
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 1 hr record 19
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
kC principal injured 6 hr Sarah J 7
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info