Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,341 - 15,360 of 16,146 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17758 Jul 31, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Whitey, I'm glad you enjoyed the joke. By the way, thank you, and God bless you, for your service to this country, and for being a member of The Greatest Generation! I was born on July 4, 1946, almost exactly nine months after my Dad got home, so you know what his first priority was, ha-ha! Seriously, though, without you guys, and the huge sacrifices you had to endure, during those years, I shudder to think where this country would be today! Have a wonderful, and blessed day, my friend!!!
Thanks for the Ku-Dos but do not want to take what is really not mine. The truth is , never served in the War zones. Got hurt on one of the Carriers and spent time in the Hospital , but not from the War. Some drunk moving one of the planes on the hanger deck --accident ! Had a hard time walking after that, and got discharged.
Again , got well and never been bothered about it since.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17762 Aug 1, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the Ku-Dos but do not want to take what is really not mine. The truth is , never served in the War zones. Got hurt on one of the Carriers and spent time in the Hospital , but not from the War. Some drunk moving one of the planes on the hanger deck --accident ! Had a hard time walking after that, and got discharged.
Again , got well and never been bothered about it since.
That's very commendable of you, Whitey but, still, you served, and would have gone wherever they sent you, so please give yourself credit. God bless you, my friend, and pay no attention to this insulting imbecile, who is giving you grief. He would probably go to Canada, or something. Have a great day!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17767 Aug 1, 2013
My intentions are honorable, but have been trying to teach some on here that what many of us want is independence, not a Washington elite telling us when , or, how , or whatever. Many of us worked all our lives because that is what we were taught as the proper thing to do. It still is, but the Gov`t handouts have so blinded them to goodies free from Washington , that they really forget there is always a payback.

Thanks , but no thanks to gov`t Obama Care , thanks but no thanks to listening in on phone conversations, thanks for the SS# and medicare we have now but remember we also paid into this most of our working lives. Don`t get sucked into giving up freedom to do your own thing for such as a cell phone.

Don`t give up your Constitutional right to keep your guns> there has to be a way to keep them from the mentally ill, or the murderers and thieves , but not from ones that have them because they want to control only their own lives . Perhaps a required time of (like life sentence in Afganistan)
if a weapon is used in a crime?
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#17775 Aug 4, 2013
I always knew I married MISS RIGHT, I just didn't know her first name was ALWAYS!

Houston, TX

#17776 Aug 4, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
I always knew I married MISS RIGHT, I just didn't know her first name was ALWAYS!
Isn't that odd? My wife has the same, exact name!!! Have a good day, my friend!!!
lol

Greenville, KY

#17785 Aug 5, 2013
rofl haha

Houston, TX

#17788 Aug 6, 2013
A group of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the local racetrack,(Churchill Downs ) to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry (Bourbon), but mostly to see the horses.

When it was time to take the children to the bathroom, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other. The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the mens room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one, holding on to their 'wee-wees' to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring the teacher said,'You must be in the 5th grade.'

'No, ma'am', he replied.'I'm riding Silver Arrow in the seventh race, but I really do appreciate your help!'
huh

Harold, KY

#17790 Aug 6, 2013
your crazy
Nonato

Swampscott, MA

#17791 Aug 6, 2013
randy wrote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Or any other woman, mind you. I am chaste and fastidious besides very well known as a "pain un the ass".
RYE

United States

#17798 Aug 6, 2013
Did you know that ALL wars are bankster wars ?

www.infowars.com

Houston, TX

#17799 Aug 7, 2013
Nonato wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are a henpeck.
No, my wife, and I, get along just great! You don't stay married, for 49 years, by fighting all the time. Back in my day, men were men, and women were glad of it. My wife is disgusted by all these NOW's, and man-haters, who continually complain about everything and nothing. She says, "What's wrong with these women, anyway? I like having the door opened for me."

You see, in our day, men were strong, but they were also gentlemen, too! Now, I realize that it does absolutely no good to try to explain this to today's politically correct, chickenshit generation, because it just doesn't register. I love the fact that my wife is a lady, and I treat her as such, and show her great respect. She, in turn, is the same with me.

When I see some of these bicycle helmet-wearing, metrosexual, androgynous, mealy-mouthed, tree-hugging, ass-kissing people, today, it not only makes me extremely sad, but it makes me sick as well. I hope none of you guys are like that! You're not, are you?

Be a manly man, or be nothing!!! This is good advice, and it's on the house. Big Stevie won't charge you a cent for some of the best advice you'll ever get! Have a great day, my friend!

Houston, TX

#17800 Aug 7, 2013
Strafalario wrote:
Henpeck?
Not exactly I will call him :eunuch.
Please see my previous post. You're one of the "now generation," aren't you? Well, try to have a nice day, anyway, my friend! That is, if your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend will let you! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

“USA. It pays to be a failure!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17807 Aug 7, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my wife, and I, get along just great! You don't stay married, for 49 years, by fighting all the time. Back in my day, men were men, and women were glad of it. My wife is disgusted by all these NOW's, and man-haters, who continually complain about everything and nothing. She says, "What's wrong with these women, anyway? I like having the door opened for me."
You see, in our day, men were strong, but they were also gentlemen, too! Now, I realize that it does absolutely no good to try to explain this to today's politically correct, chickenshit generation, because it just doesn't register. I love the fact that my wife is a lady, and I treat her as such, and show her great respect. She, in turn, is the same with me.
When I see some of these bicycle helmet-wearing, metrosexual, androgynous, mealy-mouthed, tree-hugging, ass-kissing people, today, it not only makes me extremely sad, but it makes me sick as well. I hope none of you guys are like that! You're not, are you?
Be a manly man, or be nothing!!! This is good advice, and it's on the house. Big Stevie won't charge you a cent for some of the best advice you'll ever get! Have a great day, my friend!
Bravo!!!
Nonato

Saugus, MA

#17808 Aug 7, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said is right and it is a pity that times have change.
I belong to this generation and I couldn't behave the way you do. The police will be summon and I will end it in jail for pervert.
In every generation we have to adapt and live and let other people live respecting what they are.Unfortunately we are living in a big mess and chaos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17810 Aug 7, 2013
Nonato wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said is right and it is a pity that times have change.
I belong to this generation and I couldn't behave the way you do. The police will be summon and I will end it in jail for pervert.
In every generation we have to adapt and live and let other people live respecting what they are.Unfortunately we are living in a big mess and chaos.
Big Stevie is usually right. This time he hit the ball out of the Park!!No matter what generation you may belong in, it is and will always be correct to be a gentleman/or lady!!!

Only the mentally ill man would beat a woman, no matter. It is always smarter to just leave, or , stay out of the situation where you have to defend your self in any man/woman situation. Someone will lose!!! The man usually will not win in Ct.

Location hidden

#17826 Aug 8, 2013
In a downward spiral of society where children "win" at everything, are handed everything and are sheltered from everything, a girly man is expected.

Personally I can not see how women today stand it!!! To have men as delicate and fretful and argumentative as the most estrogen dominant female you would think would drive them nuts!

The sickening part to think about is when this "I win at everything", "I'm telling because lil johnny is bullying me", "everything is handed to me" "hate crime, hate crime" generation hits the work force, full force. Lots have and will continue to demand their living off the hard work of others through the government, and the rest will graduate college with a communications degree or a degree in liberal arts and demand his/her ooops her/her CEO position in the company as he "wins at everything".

I was an 80's child, so I grew up watching the liberal agenda move through the school systems and watch this be the new "norm" for society. As the 80's school systems pushed through "earth day every day" I was proud to do my part in saving the planet and buy the $5.00 shirt. As they removed dodge ball because the fat kid couldn't keep up and kept getting pummeled by the ones who excelled, I was told to feel bad for the fat kid and sympathize, and not celebrate that I got the trophy. Thankfully, my parents were there to guide both their children and not let this new mindset brain wash us.

It is very difficult finding a like minded spouse in today's society. The Lord did bless me with a mother/wife who believes the same as I. She is a stay at home mother, who home schools our four children and pampers her husband who provides for the family. She like a true woman demands to be protected and loves the door opened for her. She stands proudly by her man looking beautifully and will never leave his side.

She will also be the first to stand up and admit that the initial downfall to our society did not occur in the 70's... And it did not occur in the 60's. This entire catastrophe began in 1920 when the 19th Amendment was ratified. This began emotions into decisions.
Bumbo

Prospect, KY

#17828 Aug 8, 2013
It's all the same, only the names will change. Everyday, it seems we're wasting away.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#17829 Aug 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
My intentions are honorable, but have been trying to teach some on here that what many of us want is independence, not a Washington elite telling us when , or, how , or whatever. Many of us worked all our lives because that is what we were taught as the proper thing to do. It still is, but the Gov`t handouts have so blinded them to goodies free from Washington , that they really forget there is always a payback.
Thanks , but no thanks to gov`t Obama Care , thanks but no thanks to listening in on phone conversations, thanks for the SS# and medicare we have now but remember we also paid into this most of our working lives. Don`t get sucked into giving up freedom to do your own thing for such as a cell phone.
Don`t give up your Constitutional right to keep your guns> there has to be a way to keep them from the mentally ill, or the murderers and thieves , but not from ones that have them because they want to control only their own lives . Perhaps a required time of (like life sentence in Afganistan)
if a weapon is used in a crime?
You are a ridiculous little pos.

Location hidden

#17830 Aug 8, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are a ridiculous little pos.
I can see you are one I would enjoy watching run around the back yard chasing chickens with a badminton racket, and every time you take a swing at one and miss you would wave your hands in the air and shout "I WON!" You're the one who when bobbing for apples would drink all the water then demand an apple. You're the one who still believes it's "all Bushes fault". I can also see by your short one and two liners that debating with you is going to be as enjoyable as a wet fart, so this will be the only entertainment you get from me.

That's gold right there bra! You should write that down!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17832 Aug 8, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those damn WMD's Stupid? It has been 12 Years.
Why did W protect Bin Laden?
Why did W crash the Economy?
Why did he bail out the Big Banks?
Come on you stupid SOB.
Started to reply to this, but the answers have been on here many times.
There just is no way to penetrate these skulls that are closed minded and just wish to call others the name they have for themselves.

It really has been 4 1/2 years and no results.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min --Crack Rabbit-- 1,922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min The POTUS is stupid 151,411
Paylake on us 25 w 12 min Homer 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Curious 130,592
coming soon 44 min barbourville ky 1
emergency 57 min london ky 1
free pot belly pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sep '09) 1 hr cisneros 36
Kentucky Fried Chicken 15 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter 22 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••