Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Read more: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Read more

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17485 Jun 25, 2013
Down South, Bubba called his attorney and asked, "Is it true they're a-suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?

"Yes, Bubba, sure is true, responded the lawyer.

"And now someone's a-suin' them fast food restaurants for making 'em fat and a-cloggin' their hearts with all them burgers and fries, is that true mister lawyer?"

"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"

"Cause what I want to know is, I was a-thinkin' can I sue Budweiser for all of them ugly women I've slept with all these years?"
ppussy face

Haverhill, MA

#17486 Jun 25, 2013
randy wrote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
I beg our pardon?
What

Radcliff, KY

#17487 Jun 25, 2013
Ignore huh, I've seen the kind of stupid it puts out, definitely not worth the time. LOL
My darling

Medford, MA

#17489 Jun 25, 2013
I am worthy of your time and semen.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17491 Jun 25, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Down South, Bubba called his attorney and asked, "Is it true they're a-suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Yes, Bubba, sure is true, responded the lawyer.
"And now someone's a-suin' them fast food restaurants for making 'em fat and a-cloggin' their hearts with all them burgers and fries, is that true mister lawyer?"
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was a-thinkin' can I sue Budweiser for all of them ugly women I've slept with all these years?"
Makes about as much sense as being able to sue McDonald's because you turned over your own hot coffee ? Courts being what they are now- a- days , one may win or lose over nothing!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17493 Jun 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes about as much sense as being able to sue McDonald's because you turned over your own hot coffee ? Courts being what they are now- a- days , one may win or lose over nothing!
Thanks, Whitey! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17494 Jun 26, 2013
magic show wrote:
<quoted text> lame terrible and offensive! You're pathetic you need to stop!
It looks like you've been talking to yourself in the mirror again. Have a nice day, anyway!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17496 Jun 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes about as much sense as being able to sue McDonald's because you turned over your own hot coffee ? Courts being what they are now- a- days , one may win or lose over nothing!
You should sue the High School you flunked out of.
Gimp

Paris, KY

#17497 Jun 26, 2013
I agree
what

Whitesburg, KY

#17498 Jun 27, 2013
with what

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

#17499 Jun 27, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you've been talking to yourself in the mirror again. Have a nice day, anyway!
Judging by the sheer volume of crap you post, you must be in one three situations:

1. Unemployed.

2. Self-employed, but unsuccessful due to spending all your time online arguing in forums.

3. Working for an employer, but in need of being fired due to spending work time arguing in forums when you should be working.
demonicRats

Wayland, KY

#17500 Jun 27, 2013
me tinks tn reader is another one of them thar Obama voters, dumb stooped uneducated blame everybody else for its failures in life idgits
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17503 Jun 27, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Whitey! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
You 2 retards should get along weel.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17505 Jun 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You 2 retards should get along weel.
We do, thank you, and he is a really nice guy, too!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17506 Jun 27, 2013
TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the sheer volume of crap you post, you must be in one three situations:
1. Unemployed.
2. Self-employed, but unsuccessful due to spending all your time online arguing in forums.
3. Working for an employer, but in need of being fired due to spending work time arguing in forums when you should be working.
I've been retired for five years, but my wife and I do own a nice little seismic cable manufacturing company, not that its any of your business.
exquisite and darling

Haverhill, MA

#17507 Jun 27, 2013
what wrote:
with what
Is that important?
exquisite and darling

Haverhill, MA

#17508 Jun 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>How's this for ENGLISH, BIG STEVIE is RETARDED!
Ilove to make love to retards
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17510 Jun 28, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been retired for five years, but my wife and I do own a nice little seismic cable manufacturing company, not that its any of your business.
You pos.

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

#17511 Jun 28, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been retired for five years, but my wife and I do own a nice little seismic cable manufacturing company, not that its any of your business.
True, technically it is none of my business.

On an unrelated note, I just noticed you are posting from Texas. That explains a lot.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17514 Jun 28, 2013
TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
True, technically it is none of my business.
On an unrelated note, I just noticed you are posting from Texas. That explains a lot.
I've only been posting from Texas for several years, now, and it has taken you THIS LONG to notice? BWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Job Openings 9 min Worker 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Bosses 135,622
Jack Roses mug shot& the cops who arrested him . 13 min Troy 13
Teachers Pink Slipped 14 min Mark 5
Anthony N Cortney 16 min Sheila 2
Tommy Mills 18 min Ken 9
Dennis mills aka little bill 18 min lmao 2
the Creekmart 10 hr nono 12
Knox County Sheriff speeding 14 hr True Anon 11
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]