Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,141 - 15,160 of 16,121 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
demonicRats

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

the purpose for misspelling words is it drives the leftwingwhackadoodles insaner
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
the purpose for misspelling words is it drives the leftwingwhackadoodles insaner
London calling by Patty.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Tabby, but Stevie does give many of us a smile for the day.And many days are not too bright, with all the Obama scandals and stuff flying around.

I mentioned being at PM many times at the Drs and Nurses offices ,remember?Every one is probably gone now.

BTW--with the scandal of little Sarah proves the Death Panel is Sebelius having control of decisions as to getting medical care needed, if she thinks yes, or ,no!! Now why should she be able to decide what is good or bad for us?
What a joke

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Bahahaha

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no friends..... You're a little back stabbing coward bitch doing things behind people's back because you're a coward.
If anyone there were friends, they would have kept in contact with you. There is a reason they didn't..... You're a coward bitch is why.
As much as you've bad mouthed Philip Morris..... No one would have anything to do with you. That's why you were booted out of there. You're worthless.
Continue to be the coward that you are and keep copying and pasting (stealing) other people's jokes and taking credit for them.
What an accomplishment.... Copy and paste jokes on a political forum.
Let me clear up a few things, Tabby. First, I wasn't "booted" out of Philip Morris, or anyplace else. I gave a two weeks' notice, not that it was necessary, got all my paperwork in order for my pension, if any (there is), and walked out the door. Second, I've never, I don't think, bad-mouthed Philip Morris. I bad-mouthed the union, that you love so much, and that's what pisses you off, I guess. Third, I don't know what this "back stabbing bitch" stuff is. I didn't back stab anybody EVER about AYTHING. Fourth, I copy and paste jokes because someone will get a laugh, on this site. Maybe not you, but someone will, and that's more of a contribution than most make, on this forum. Also, I don't care much for arguing about everything. Besides, this isn't a "political forum," anyway. It's just a site for people to exchange ALL ideas, and for assholes like yourself, and a few pitiful others, to get your little rocks off trying to insult decent people. Fifth, and finally, you didn't even know me, did you? You're just like someone blindly clawing at the dark, desperately trying to impress everyone. Well, it ain't me, Tabby, and it ain't anybody else, either. You have a nice day, anyway, though!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton died and went to Heaven. St. Peter was giving her a tour of Heaven when she noticed that there were millions of clocks on the wall, and each clock displayed a different time of day.

When she asked St. Peter about the clocks, he replied,''We have a clock for each person on earth, and every time they tell a lie the hands move. The clock ticks off one second each time a lie is told."

Special attention was given to two clocks. St. Peter continued, "The clock belonging to Mother Teresa has never moved, indicating that she never told a lie. The clock for Abraham Lincoln has only moved twice. He only told two lies in his life.

Hillary asked ''Where is Bill's clock?''

St. Peter replied,''Oh, Jesus has it in his office. He's using it as a ceiling fan.'''
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Big Stevie wrote:
Go Rand Paul
...straight to hell.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Hillary Clinton died and went to Heaven. St. Peter was giving her a tour of Heaven when she noticed that there were millions of clocks on the wall, and each clock displayed a different time of day.
When she asked St. Peter about the clocks, he replied,''We have a clock for each person on earth, and every time they tell a lie the hands move. The clock ticks off one second each time a lie is told."
Special attention was given to two clocks. St. Peter continued, "The clock belonging to Mother Teresa has never moved, indicating that she never told a lie. The clock for Abraham Lincoln has only moved twice. He only told two lies in his life.
Hillary asked ''Where is Bill's clock?''
St. Peter replied,''Oh, Jesus has it in his office. He's using it as a ceiling fan.'''
W's is being used as a Mine Fan.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Sorry Tabby, but Stevie does give many of us a smile for the day.And many days are not too bright, with all the Obama scandals and stuff flying around.
I mentioned being at PM many times at the Drs and Nurses offices ,remember?Every one is probably gone now.
BTW--with the scandal of little Sarah proves the Death Panel is Sebelius having control of decisions as to getting medical care needed, if she thinks yes, or ,no!! Now why should she be able to decide what is good or bad for us?
Did you work there, too, Whitey? If you did, message me. I never knew exactly what happened there. I was visiting some of m wife's folks, in Louisville, and we just went for a drive, one afternoon, my wife and I, and I drove down to the West End to see what it looked like. I knew that they had packed up, and shut down, but I wasn't prepared for what I found. It was gone! Totally! Nothing but flat ground! Needless to say, it was a shock. I don't know what Tabby's problem is. I did try, and very nicely, to talk to him about PM, but he came back talking like a smartass. I tried again, but he got insulting, so I gave it up. I would have loved to have gotten some information, on some of my friends who worked there. Two or three, in particular. I'm sure that a couple of them are dead, by now, but maybe not. Anyway, if you worked there, send me a message, and we can exchange emails, or something. That would be nice. By the way, thank you so much for the kind words, too! It meant a lot. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>W's is being used as a Mine Fan.
You can fan mine, sweetie!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>My christmas wish is for you to cease telling jokes you ripped off from bubble gum wrappers immediately.
Until then, "Rollseyes"
Thanks, Rolls, for that somewhat dimwitted wish. As I've already told Tabby, any fool knows that I copy and paste the jokes but, like him, it took you an inordinate amount of time to figure it out, which pretty much tells us all that you have a single, or double digit IQ. You have a great day, though!
just sayin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

five generations of cradle to grave welfare is destroying the nation

today's welfare baby's need never work ,..
and can as many children as they wish ,..
free housing
free food
free health care
free college
free obama phone --
yippie more free stuff - vote democratic !
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

just sayin wrote:
five generations of cradle to grave welfare is destroying the nation
today's welfare baby's need never work ,..
and can as many children as they wish ,..
free housing
free food
free health care
free college
free obama phone --
yippie more free stuff - vote democratic !
Isn`t it about time we quit paying for all this?
Isn`t it about time the Congress withholds the slush fund?

Vote for conservative Tea Party types and get this problem solved!!!Give the Democrats a run for the Senate controlled by --Republicans!!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn`t it about time we quit paying for all this?
Isn`t it about time the Congress withholds the slush fund?
Vote for conservative Tea Party types and get this problem solved!!!Give the Democrats a run for the Senate controlled by --Republicans!!!!
You do not pay for anything you pos.
demonicRats

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

I used to collect aluminum hands but the tin man came beat hell out of me and took em back, I would call wtf honey, but then I would have to admit somebody shit the beehive, these leftwingwhackadoodles think this stuff is paid for with fairy money
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
I used to collect aluminum hands but the tin man came beat hell out of me and took em back, I would call wtf honey, but then I would have to admit somebody shit the beehive, these leftwingwhackadoodles think this stuff is paid for with fairy money
London calling by fat Pat.
Wake up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

The world keeps givin
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Ok
One

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Really what is the purpose?

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

It's a hot summer day and WTF and Uncle Tabby are in a ditch digging away. Meanwhile, their buddy, Bushwhacker, is up under the shade of a tree sipping on a cool drink. WTF asks Tabby, "Wal, why are we down here a-diggin' in the hot sun while Whacker's up thar a-bein' so cool?"

Tabby says, "I don't know, I'll go 'n ask 'im!"

WTF said, "Naw, pard, let me do 'er!" So, he walked up to where Bushwhacker sat, and asked him, "Why're yew up here in thet thar shade, a-drankin' a cool 'ern,'n me and Tabby're down thar a-sweatin''n a-gruntin''n a-sounding lak bedtime of a Sad-dy night, at our place?"
Bushwhacker says, "'Cawse, dumbass, Ah've got smorts!"

"Whut's thet thar?" Asks WTF.

Ol' Whacker puts his hand in front of the tree and says, "Here, ais-hole! Hit my hand as hord as yew kin!"

WTF swings his fist at Whacker’s hand, Whacker quickly moves his hand, and WTF hits the tree, hurting his hand.

Whacker, says, "Ah knew to pull my hand away, thet thar's called a-having smorts!"

WTF goes back in the ditch and Uncle Tabby asks, "Whut was hit he said?"

WTF says, "Its cause he has some 'o them thar smorts."

"Whut's thet thar? Asks Tabby.

WTF puts his hand in front of his face and says. "Hit mah hand real hord, Tabby!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Zeitgeist 146,732
Melissa Collett (May '12) 2 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 3 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 3 hr guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr chinwendu1 128,869
threesomes (May '11) 4 hr Fatcat 29
Marlena cox 5 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 6 hr lmao 8
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 12 hr Tire Shop 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 14 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••