Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,981 - 15,000 of 16,142 Comments Last updated Monday
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Shortly after 9/11 , the Benghazi attack, it became apparent Hillery had screwed up , and Obama was not interested . Now it has been out in the open , to be so . You that are worshipers of both , should examine your reasons for your vote , again. Believe in your ideology , but make sure the politician is honest and does not lie to you . Neither of these could pass that test!

Poor ole Ms. Ryan believed what she was told , also.5 times repeated the lie.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Shortly after 9/11 , the Benghazi attack, it became apparent Hillery had screwed up , and Obama was not interested . Now it has been out in the open , to be so . You that are worshipers of both , should examine your reasons for your vote , again. Believe in your ideology , but make sure the politician is honest and does not lie to you . Neither of these could pass that test!
Benghazi....lmfao....lmfao...l mfao..lmfao.lmfao lmfao lmfao

You lost in a Landslide Stupid get over it.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi....lmfao....l mfao...lmfao..lmfao.lmfao lmfao lmfao
You lost in a Landslide Stupid get over it.
The Country lost! But there was no landslide , many out here voted to the contrary.

You defend a dead horse . The stupidity is upon the ones that can not grasp the truth. You fit that category.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The Country lost! But there was no landslide , many out here voted to the contrary.
You defend a dead horse . The stupidity is upon the ones that can not grasp the truth. You fit that category.
It was a Landslide Stupid, 330 Electoral Votes and the Popular Vote.

You lost, get over it Whiner.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
where did you get this information? Please source if you can. just because it is the Fox pundits and your opinion doesn't make it so. how about we wait for some facts before we start bearing false witness. sounds like a good idea?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you get this information? Please source if you can. just because it is the Fox pundits and your opinion doesn't make it so. how about we wait for some facts before we start bearing false witness. sounds like a good idea?
If you listened to the questioning you could see what the wind blows . This was not the news station nor the news people , anyway , most of the liberal news will not carry it. Believe what you will, and we will believe what the ones living thru this tell us. Not the news , not you that refuse to see thru Obama , but what we can hear from them.

Likely , there will never be any printed facts or proof, just like all of the pols , they hide this.
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you listened to the questioning you could see what the wind blows . This was not the news station nor the news people , anyway , most of the liberal news will not carry it. Believe what you will, and we will believe what the ones living thru this tell us. Not the news , not you that refuse to see thru Obama , but what we can hear from them.
Likely , there will never be any printed facts or proof, just like all of the pols , they hide this.
So you ponder, pontificate and allege. A true fox disciple
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I almost fogot...condemn shew! That was close

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
WE will believe the sworn testimony of witnesses and not the Liberal spin!
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we will. And if it comes to light that they were responsible for the deaths of those people then I will lead the charge with the torches and pitchforks. but you morons are ready to burn someone at the stake without any facts or truth whatsoever. That's why no one takes you people serious anymore. And why your precious party is a joke.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You gd Whiner pos, you lost, get over it Stupid.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You will do nothing you ignorant pos.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

This guy dies, and his wife has him cremated. She then takes his ashes home, and spreads them out on the picnic table, that sits in the back yard, and starts talking to them.

"You know that fur coat you promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money! You know the new car you promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money!"

Then, finally, she whispers, "You know that blowjob I promised you? Well, hang onto your dusty old ass,'cause here it comes!!!"
wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
This guy dies, and his wife has him cremated. She then takes his ashes home, and spreads them out on the picnic table, that sits in the back yard, and starts talking to them.
"You know that fur coat you promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money! You know the new car you promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money!"
Then, finally, she whispers, "You know that blowjob I promised you? Well, hang onto your dusty old ass,'cause here it comes!!!"
Then you blew the Insurance Man in the front yard.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

wtf reminds me of a beerfart in a whirlwind,makes a little noise smells really bad but doesn't have any staying power
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
wtf reminds me of a beerfart in a whirlwind,makes a little noise smells really bad but doesn't have any staying power
You remind everyone of an old pile of cow shit, dried up, useless, and annoying.

Lmfao
left coast

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Haven't been on this for a while but am so glad to see the same folks still at it...white hair still the idiot preacher, Big Stevie taking bows for his corny jokes, some new & great anti-Faux News people...the usual repub whiners who still can't get over losing the election to Obama...wake up, you wacky Christians, the world has changed. Anyway the founding fathers were not Southern Baptists, got it? They were mostly deists, and maybe secretly doubted that. They were truly educated men of science, history, other cultures - renaissance men, gentlemen who were willing to risk their lives and fortunes for this experiment. And in spite of your weak jabs at wtf, he's right! And he's funny! I love him, he rocks. He's more man than 100 white hairs put together. Keep on rockin' in the real world, brothers & sisters!
choke on it

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

left coast wrote:
Haven't been on this for a while but am so glad to see the same folks still at it...white hair still the idiot preacher, Big Stevie taking bows for his corny jokes, some new & great anti-Faux News people...the usual repub whiners who still can't get over losing the election to Obama...wake up, you wacky Christians, the world has changed. Anyway the founding fathers were not Southern Baptists, got it? They were mostly deists, and maybe secretly doubted that. They were truly educated men of science, history, other cultures - renaissance men, gentlemen who were willing to risk their lives and fortunes for this experiment. And in spite of your weak jabs at wtf, he's right! And he's funny! I love him, he rocks. He's more man than 100 white hairs put together. Keep on rockin' in the real world, brothers & sisters!
How long have you and wtf been in the closet?
left coast

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

choke on it wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you and wtf been in the closet?
We couldn't get in because you were in there with your transgender lover.
choke on it

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

left coast wrote:
<quoted text>We couldn't get in because you were in there with your transgender lover.
Keep trying, that was a little weak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info