Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 749)

Showing posts 14,961 - 14,980 of16,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
snicker

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You always lose you stupid low life pos.
pos

same thing all the time
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been a favorite idea of many ,now . When the amendment to allow our representatives to pursue office by collecting money rather than being appointed from each State`s legislature , the idea of lobbyists and special interests buying the votes came to be.It needs to be repealed .Congressional persons like the money collecting and will never change it. We lose.
Which amendment was that exactly?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Which amendment was that exactly?
Start with the 17th.
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with the 17th.
So you would rather politicians choose your representatives and not you? Pardon me if I distrust your decision making even more than before. What other amendments would you change back? Since you said there are some

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

There was an old man named Bill, and one of the things he most enjoyed was playing golf with his old buddy Fred. Bill's wife always commented on how happy he looked after a game.

One day he came home from their weekly game looking terrible, and very tired. His wife asked, "What's the matter, Bill? You always seem so happy after golf, and you look miserable right now."

Bill said, "Well, honey, something terrible happened. Fred had a heart attack on the first hole."

"My God, honey!" said the wife, rushing to comfort him. "That must've been terrible!"

"It was," he said. "All day long it was: hit the ball, drag Fred, and then hit it again, and drag Fred..."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would rather politicians choose your representatives and not you? Pardon me if I distrust your decision making even more than before. What other amendments would you change back? Since you said there are some
The problem developed when the politicians were in the States legislatures . The best and most faithful to the peoples wishes were supposed to be the ones chosen to fill the Senate . However- the pols started buying their being selected out of the States , rather than being honest and selecting the best . So, came the amendment. The proper way would have been to simply pass a law making it fraud and jail time, back in the States level.

Follow thru and make your own selections of where simple changes then , could make it simpler today. My point remains, the collection of money , the special interests and lobbyists, today, determine what Congress does.

This really goes back to honesty , integrity, and perhaps the loss of Christianity ,and this is my opinion.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Remember, all the pols in the States level are elected? Not selected.
What we do at our States level is important.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

A father has two daughters, and one son, who are all getting married on the same day. He asks his oldest daughter,''Who do you wish to marry?"

She says,''Father, I wish to marry the man with three dragons on his chest.''

He walks over to his second daughter and asks her the same question.

She replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with two dragons on his chest.''

He then goes to his youngest one, his beloved son, the "fruit" of his loins, and the one who will carry on his family name, and asks him the same thing,''Who do you wish to marry, WTF, my son?''

WTF replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with one a-draggin' on the floor!''
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem developed when the politicians were in the States legislatures . The best and most faithful to the peoples wishes were supposed to be the ones chosen to fill the Senate . However- the pols started buying their being selected out of the States , rather than being honest and selecting the best . So, came the amendment. The proper way would have been to simply pass a law making it fraud and jail time, back in the States level.
Follow thru and make your own selections of where simple changes then , could make it simpler today. My point remains, the collection of money , the special interests and lobbyists, today, determine what Congress does.
This really goes back to honesty , integrity, and perhaps the loss of Christianity ,and this is my opinion.
This never was, never will be a Christian Nation you pos.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A father has two daughters, and one son, who are all getting married on the same day. He asks his oldest daughter,''Who do you wish to marry?"
He then goes to his youngest one, his beloved son, the "fruit" of his loins, and the one who will carry on his family name, and asks him the same thing,''Who do you wish to marry, WTF, my son?''
WTF replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with one a-draggin' on the floor!''
Then you blew the Preacher.
Idee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
True
preach on

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
However- the pols started buying their being selected out of the States ,

Follow thru and make your own selections of where simple changes then , could make it simpler today..
?????
Maybe you should take a break from political ponderings and focus more on making freaking sense.

Ok got your opinion on that one, confusing and naive as it was. What other amendments would you reverse and why? If that is the only change that "makes you shudder". maybe that's just shaky old man syndrome.
same ols same old

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then you blew the Preacher.
You just can't get your mind off bjs, hmmmmmmmmm.
Snow White

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
HYSTERICAL
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

hahahaha stevie ole wtf likes them draggin the floor hahahahahahaha, maybe him and calvin can go out on a mandate
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
hahahaha stevie ole wtf likes them draggin the floor hahahahahahaha, maybe him and calvin can go out on a mandate
Calvin minister be your Lover Q boy.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
Thank you, sir! I'm glad you got a laugh, and I wish you a wonderful day, my friend!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, sir! I'm glad you got a laugh, and I wish you a wonderful day, my friend!
You are amusing, to Retards.

Lmfao
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf you aren't amusing to anyone, just stooped to eveybody
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
wtf you aren't amusing to anyone, just stooped to eveybody
You amuse the retards all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,961 - 14,980 of16,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lamon jones 3 min just asking 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min freelancehobo 138,692
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min diverse interests 122,778
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min hum 81,203
Not Fair 1 hr Lowell 1
Atv wanted 1 hr sad 3
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Charley 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••