Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,901 - 14,920 of 16,146 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#17116 Apr 24, 2013
when does the impeachment of the obozo start we all know he instructed those idiots to bug mitch mcconnells campaign headquarters, just like clinton its time to impeach these lawless demonicRats
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17117 Apr 24, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
when does the impeachment of the obozo start we all know he instructed those idiots to bug mitch mcconnells campaign headquarters, just like clinton its time to impeach these lawless demonicRats
Nixon resigned Stupid, Clinton was acquitted.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#17119 Apr 24, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A guy in the locker room saw another guy with a piece of cork up his ass, so he walked over to him and asked him the obvious question,''Why do you have a cork up your ass?''
''Well, it's a long story. One day, I was walking on the beach and I tripped over a bottle and woke up a genie who said he would grant me one wish. I said,'No shit!'''
****It is noted here that, at that exact time, in another part of the United States, in yet another shit hole, someone by the name of WTF mysteriously disappeared, for a short time. Authorities believe that this genie possibly created some kind of vortex whereas a portion of his spell missed the man in the story, and landed on another well known asshole, namely WTF. The only reason he reappeared was that, wherever he ended up, they couldn't stand him either, and threw him back, but such is the story of his life.****
Brilliant!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#17120 Apr 24, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF attends to a revival and listens to the sermon. After a while, the pastor asks anyone with needs to come forward and be prayed over, so WTF gets in line and, when it’s his turn the pastor asks,“Brother WTF, what do you want me to pray about?”
WTF says,“Way-ul, Pastah, Ah needs fer you to pray fo' my hearin'!”
So, the pastor puts one finger in WTF’s ear, and the other hand on top of his head, and prays fervently, for awhile. Then, he removes his hands and says,“Okay, WTF, how’s your hearing now?”
WTF says,“Wahl, Ah doesn’t know Pastah, hit ain't 'til nex' Monday!"
Even more brilliant, Stevie!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#17121 Apr 24, 2013
Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my favorite. LOL
Mine too!
izzie

Huntington, IN

#17122 Apr 24, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
3 ring circus

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17123 Apr 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then you ate the cork you perverted A hole pos.
Ah, my little numb nut friend! I'm so happy you liked my little story! Have a nice day!

Houston, TX

#17124 Apr 25, 2013
Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my favorite. LOL
Thank you very much, Snow! I'm glad you liked it, and have a wonderful day, my friend!

Houston, TX

#17125 Apr 25, 2013
Confucious say:''Baseball wrong!! Man with four balls no walk!!"

****WTF walks, but kind of funny. That's really odd, too, because he doesn't have any. Balls, that is!****

Houston, TX

#17126 Apr 25, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Mine too!
Thank you, Myka, for all of your nice responses! I'm so glad you enjoyed them, and I hope you have a wonderful day, my friend!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17127 Apr 25, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Confucious say:''Baseball wrong!! Man with four balls no walk!!"
****WTF walks, but kind of funny. That's really odd, too, because he doesn't have any. Balls, that is!****
You have lots of balls, in your mouth you stupid f' kstick.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#17128 Apr 25, 2013
@ Big Stevie" Hey ! Do you know the difference between a red corpusle and a black hormone ?...You can't Hear a red corpusle !hee hee heeeeee! by the way, Loved the Cork joke. That was funny stuff right there! Lmbo ...Again
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17129 Apr 25, 2013
Rapidfire wrote:
@ Big Stevie" Hey ! Do you know the difference between a red corpusle and a black hormone ?...You can't Hear a red corpusle !hee hee heeeeee! by the way, Loved the Cork joke. That was funny stuff right there! Lmbo ...Again
Did you eat the cork too?
Snow White

Covington, KY

#17130 Apr 25, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much, Snow! I'm glad you liked it, and have a wonderful day, my friend!
You're such a ray of sunshine! Sometimes I wish I could know you, but that may ruin the intrigue. Warmest regards.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17131 Apr 25, 2013
Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a ray of sunshine! Sometimes I wish I could know you, but that may ruin the intrigue. Warmest regards.
Do stupid things always please you?
Snow White

Covington, KY

#17132 Apr 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Do stupid things always please you?
Are your feelings hurt? sniff sniff

Buck up wtf, you know he's funny. All smiles.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17133 Apr 25, 2013
Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your feelings hurt? sniff sniff
Buck up wtf, you know he's funny. All smiles.
Not only a funny joke teller, but also a friend of Kentucky.!
wtf

UK

#17134 Apr 25, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
circus

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17135 Apr 25, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A guy in the locker room saw another guy with a piece of cork up his ass, so he walked over to him and asked him the obvious question,''Why do you have a cork up your ass?''
''Well, it's a long story. One day, I was walking on the beach and I tripped over a bottle and woke up a genie who said he would grant me one wish. I said,'No shit!'''
****It is noted here that, at that exact time, in another part of the United States, in yet another shit hole, someone by the name of WTF mysteriously disappeared, for a short time. Authorities believe that this genie possibly created some kind of vortex whereas a portion of his spell missed the man in the story, and landed on another well known asshole, namely WTF. The only reason he reappeared was that, wherever he ended up, they couldn't stand him either, and threw him back, but such is the story of his life.****
That's the best one yet, LOL. Can't stop laughing.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17136 Apr 25, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right, Buzz! I've always liked the guy, right from the time he scared the dickens out of a 12 year old "me," while I watched The Horror of Dracula. Sometimes, I kind of feel like that, too, especially when WTF, Uncle Tabby, and some of their ilk start in. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
Ah, you just gave away your age. I'm a fan of the classic horror movies made in the '50's, so it was easy to figure out. But don't worry. As the saying goes, "You're not getting older, you're getting better,"....and I'm not that far behind you. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Hitthemwhereitworks 1,908
free pot belly pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sep '09) 4 min cisneros 36
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Obama Zombies 151,406
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min BRAIN STORM 130,590
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 19 min Fighting 1
Gale Phipps 1 hr Bigdaddy 10
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 3,498
Kentucky Fried Chicken 13 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter 21 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs