Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,172

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#17094 Apr 21, 2013
obama is living proof demonicRatamericans are stoopid enuff to believe anything
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#17095 Apr 21, 2013
John was a salesman. John came home with one of his unusual purchases. It was a lie detector robot. His son Tommy was 2hrs. late from school. Where have you been? asked John. Several of us worked on an extra credit for school. The robot walked over to Tommy and slapped him clear out of the chair. This is a lie detector robot,said John. Now, tell us the truth! We went to Bobby's and watched the 10 Commandments. Again the robot slapped Tommy out of the chair. Tommy got up,sat back down in the chair and said,I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queens. When I was your age,I never lied to my parents. The robot walked around to John and slapped him out of his chair. Marsha doubled over in laughter. You can't be mad Tommy. After all, he's your son! With that said,the robot immediatly walked over to Marsha and slapped her out of her chair too!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17096 Apr 21, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
John was a salesman. John came home with one of his unusual purchases. It was a lie detector robot. His son Tommy was 2hrs. late from school. Where have you been? asked John. Several of us worked on an extra credit for school. The robot walked over to Tommy and slapped him clear out of the chair. This is a lie detector robot,said John. Now, tell us the truth! We went to Bobby's and watched the 10 Commandments. Again the robot slapped Tommy out of the chair. Tommy got up,sat back down in the chair and said,I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queens. When I was your age,I never lied to my parents. The robot walked around to John and slapped him out of his chair. Marsha doubled over in laughter. You can't be mad Tommy. After all, he's your son! With that said,the robot immediatly walked over to Marsha and slapped her out of her chair too!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Good one, W!!! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day..... again!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#17098 Apr 21, 2013
Please remember to water your flowers.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#17099 Apr 21, 2013
Yu guys should let this thread die...actually it died over a year ago...lol
Snow White

Covington, KY

#17100 Apr 21, 2013
BUZZ KlLL wrote:
Yu guys should let this thread die...actually it died over a year ago...lol
It'll never die as long as Big Stevie has something to share. At least I hope not.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#17101 Apr 21, 2013
Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll never die as long as Big Stevie has something to share. At least I hope not.
I believe "Big Stevie has Christopher Lee...as Count Dracula for a picture..
Snow White

Covington, KY

#17102 Apr 21, 2013
I always wondered who that was!
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#17103 Apr 21, 2013
wonder where the seven dwarfs are tonight

Houston, TX

#17104 Apr 22, 2013
A man walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. He replied, "I got shingles."

She said, "Fill out this form and supply your name, address, medical insurance number. When you're done, please take a seat."

Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked him what he had. He said, "I got shingles."

So she took down his height, weight, and complete medical history, then said, "Change into this gown and wait in the examining room."

A half hour later a nurse came in and asked him what he had. He said, "I got shingles."

So she gave him a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told him to wait for the doctor.

An hour later the doctor came in and asked him what he had. He said, "Shingles."

The doctor gave him a full-cavity examination, and then said, "I just checked you out thoroughly, and I can't find shingles anywhere!"
The man replied, "The damned things're outside in the truck! Where the hell do you want 'em?"

Houston, TX

#17105 Apr 22, 2013
Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Ma'am (I'm assuming that you're a "Ma'am"), that's one of the kindest things anyone has ever said about me, and I'm very humbled by it. Have a most wonderful day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#17106 Apr 22, 2013
BUZZ KlLL wrote:
<quoted text>I believe "Big Stevie has Christopher Lee...as Count Dracula for a picture..
You are exactly right, Buzz! I've always liked the guy, right from the time he scared the dickens out of a 12 year old "me," while I watched The Horror of Dracula. Sometimes, I kind of feel like that, too, especially when WTF, Uncle Tabby, and some of their ilk start in. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
Snow White

Covington, KY

#17107 Apr 22, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Ma'am (I'm assuming that you're a "Ma'am"), that's one of the kindest things anyone has ever said about me, and I'm very humbled by it. Have a most wonderful day, my friend!!!
I am a Ma'am, and you are welcome.
All

Georgetown, KY

#17108 Apr 22, 2013
Liars politicians

Houston, TX

#17109 Apr 23, 2013
A guy in the locker room saw another guy with a piece of cork up his ass, so he walked over to him and asked him the obvious question,''Why do you have a cork up your ass?''

''Well, it's a long story. One day, I was walking on the beach and I tripped over a bottle and woke up a genie who said he would grant me one wish. I said,'No shit!'''

****It is noted here that, at that exact time, in another part of the United States, in yet another shit hole, someone by the name of WTF mysteriously disappeared, for a short time. Authorities believe that this genie possibly created some kind of vortex whereas a portion of his spell missed the man in the story, and landed on another well known asshole, namely WTF. The only reason he reappeared was that, wherever he ended up, they couldn't stand him either, and threw him back, but such is the story of his life.****

Houston, TX

#17111 Apr 24, 2013
WTF attends to a revival and listens to the sermon. After a while, the pastor asks anyone with needs to come forward and be prayed over, so WTF gets in line and, when it’s his turn the pastor asks,“Brother WTF, what do you want me to pray about?”

WTF says,“Way-ul, Pastah, Ah needs fer you to pray fo' my hearin'!”

So, the pastor puts one finger in WTF’s ear, and the other hand on top of his head, and prays fervently, for awhile. Then, he removes his hands and says,“Okay, WTF, how’s your hearing now?”

WTF says,“Wahl, Ah doesn’t know Pastah, hit ain't 'til nex' Monday!"
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17112 Apr 24, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A guy in the locker room saw another guy with a piece of cork up his ass, so he walked over to him and asked him the obvious question,''Why do you have a cork up your ass?''
''Well, it's a long story. One day, I was walking on the beach and I tripped over a bottle and woke up a genie who said he would grant me one wish. I said,'No shit!'''
****It is noted here that, at that exact time, in another part of the United States, in yet another shit hole, someone by the name of WTF mysteriously disappeared, for a short time. Authorities believe that this genie possibly created some kind of vortex whereas a portion of his spell missed the man in the story, and landed on another well known asshole, namely WTF. The only reason he reappeared was that, wherever he ended up, they couldn't stand him either, and threw him back, but such is the story of his life.****
Then you ate the cork you perverted A hole pos.
Snow White

Covington, KY

#17113 Apr 24, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF attends to a revival and listens to the sermon. After a while, the pastor asks anyone with needs to come forward and be prayed over, so WTF gets in line and, when it’s his turn the pastor asks,“Brother WTF, what do you want me to pray about?”
So, the pastor puts one finger in WTF’s ear, and the other hand on top of his head, and prays fervently, for awhile. Then, he removes his hands and says,“Okay, WTF, how’s your hearing now?”
This is my favorite. LOL
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17114 Apr 24, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Then you eloped with the Pastor.
dont fight it

Covington, KY

#17115 Apr 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then you eloped with the Pastor.
lame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min yeah man 5,928
Judge ex and mayor have free db festival tickets 3 min Mom 1
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 14 min Real Deal 7
thieves on 1527 26 min Hemi 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 154,349
Homeschooled girls gone wild 1 hr True Anon 3
Joyce needs told... 1 hr hmm 2
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 7 hr curious 16
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 13 hr gator 26
kC principal injured Mon what happened 9
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••