Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,681 - 14,700 of 16,118 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Randy Paul has not accomplished anything. Nothing. Zero.
you ignorant pos.
Like was said,some just do not comprehend.That is what you have ,as conservative people,to contend with.
ronnie lee

Marseilles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ronnie lee wrote:
Bosses and Secretaries. LOL
yeppers...
FART knocker

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Question: What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?
Answer: A Doberman pinscher.
Question: Who's the bad joke teller wasting good space in this dead thread?

Answer: You
toot blossom

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Just what America needs; mindless screaming at mindless via computers to "Believe as I do or else!" How wonderful. All views have to be true, huh? How did you all survive before computers came out?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

toot blossom wrote:
Just what America needs; mindless screaming at mindless via computers to "Believe as I do or else!" How wonderful. All views have to be true, huh? How did you all survive before computers came out?
We went to a local fast food for morning coffee and discussed with ones of like minds.The minority clowns stayed home.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
We went to a local fast food for morning coffee and discussed with ones of like minds.The minority clowns stayed home.
You probably thought anyone cared what you Stupids thought.
demonic rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

i see where one of these leftwingwhackadoodles keeps axing wehat rand paul has passed the better question is name one piece of legislation the obozoclown has passed without harry reid and nancy piglosi writing it, obozo cant even spell his name without a teleprompter hahahahahahaha
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

demonic rats wrote:
i see where one of these leftwingwhackadoodles keeps axing wehat rand paul has passed the better question is name one piece of legislation the obozoclown has passed without harry reid and nancy piglosi writing it, obozo cant even spell his name without a teleprompter hahahahahahaha
"wehat"

Lmfao

You cannot spell shit you ignorant SOB.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

FART knocker wrote:
<quoted text>Question: Who's the bad joke teller wasting good space in this dead thread?
Answer: You
How come witches don't wear panties? They get a better grip on the broom. A New Zealander was walking with a sheep under each arm. A man says,"You sheerin' mate?" He says,"NO they're all mine."
rayjay

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
me either
ronnie lee

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
yep a circus
sugarbowl

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
a three ring circus
rookie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
u right bout this
angie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
yes
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Who the h-ll is Bob.
rickie ray

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
have to pay me a million or two

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

WTF had been depressed for several weeks, and finally one of his few friends, one Amusing Slew, suggested that he seek "companionship" via one of the existing agencies that specialized in that sort of thing. After screening several agencies, he finally settled on the local chapter of the Lonely Hearts Club, so he sent them a picture of himself, along with a short biography.

The next day, a reply came back to him, via Western Union, saying,“We ARE NOT that damned lonely!!!”
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF had been depressed for several weeks, and finally one of his few friends, one Amusing Slew, suggested that he seek "companionship" via one of the existing agencies that specialized in that sort of thing. After screening several agencies, he finally settled on the local chapter of the Lonely Hearts Club, so he sent them a picture of himself, along with a short biography.
The next day, a reply came back to him, via Western Union, saying,“We ARE NOT that damned lonely!!!”
Then you blew your boy friend.
wtf

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
ya think?

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

When WTF was a little boy (or whatever), he came home from the playground with a bloody nose, black eye, and torn clothing. It was obvious he’d been in a bad fight and gotten his ass kicked really bad.

While his father was patching him up, he asked his son what happened.

“Well, Dad,” said little WTF,“ I challenged Uncle Tab's kid to a duel, and I even gave him his choice of weapons.”

“Uh-huh,” said the father,“Well, that certainly seems fair.”

“I know, Dad, but I never thought he’d choose his sister! BWAAAH!!!”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 146,400
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 14 min Sow belly 5
KC Basketball Coach 16 min Losers 74
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 26 min Tired of the bs 26,192
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 28 min Jennifer Renee 3,793
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min justice_- 128,757
Help me out! 34 min MafiaCustomz 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 5 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••