Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 735)

Showing posts 14,681 - 14,700 of16,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16836
Mar 23, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul has still not passed one single Bill Stupid.
Not one.
Lmfao
We can not help the ones too stupd to understand or know rght from wrong.We try,but many do not have the intelligence to comprehend.One of my favorites is the phrase"balance the budget in (?) years".Take your own budget,do any think they could borrow for years and not go broke?You get what you vote for with these dumb-dumbs.Of course,it is possible you just do not have the ability to understand.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16837
Mar 23, 2013
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
We can not help the ones too stupd to understand or know rght from wrong.We try,but many do not have the intelligence to comprehend.One of my favorites is the phrase"balance the budget in (?) years".Take your own budget,do any think they could borrow for years and not go broke?You get what you vote for with these dumb-dumbs.Of course,it is possible you just do not have the ability to understand.
Randy Paul has not accomplished anything. Nothing. Zero.

you ignorant pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16838
Mar 23, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Randy Paul has not accomplished anything. Nothing. Zero.
you ignorant pos.
Like was said,some just do not comprehend.That is what you have ,as conservative people,to contend with.
ronnie lee

Marseilles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16839
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ronnie lee wrote:
Bosses and Secretaries. LOL
yeppers...
FART knocker

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16841
Mar 23, 2013
 
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Question: What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?
Answer: A Doberman pinscher.
Question: Who's the bad joke teller wasting good space in this dead thread?

Answer: You
toot blossom

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16842
Mar 23, 2013
 
Just what America needs; mindless screaming at mindless via computers to "Believe as I do or else!" How wonderful. All views have to be true, huh? How did you all survive before computers came out?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16843
Mar 23, 2013
 
toot blossom wrote:
Just what America needs; mindless screaming at mindless via computers to "Believe as I do or else!" How wonderful. All views have to be true, huh? How did you all survive before computers came out?
We went to a local fast food for morning coffee and discussed with ones of like minds.The minority clowns stayed home.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16845
Mar 24, 2013
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
We went to a local fast food for morning coffee and discussed with ones of like minds.The minority clowns stayed home.
You probably thought anyone cared what you Stupids thought.
demonic rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16846
Mar 24, 2013
 
i see where one of these leftwingwhackadoodles keeps axing wehat rand paul has passed the better question is name one piece of legislation the obozoclown has passed without harry reid and nancy piglosi writing it, obozo cant even spell his name without a teleprompter hahahahahahaha
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16848
Mar 24, 2013
 
demonic rats wrote:
i see where one of these leftwingwhackadoodles keeps axing wehat rand paul has passed the better question is name one piece of legislation the obozoclown has passed without harry reid and nancy piglosi writing it, obozo cant even spell his name without a teleprompter hahahahahahaha
"wehat"

Lmfao

You cannot spell shit you ignorant SOB.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16849
Mar 24, 2013
 
FART knocker wrote:
<quoted text>Question: Who's the bad joke teller wasting good space in this dead thread?
Answer: You
How come witches don't wear panties? They get a better grip on the broom. A New Zealander was walking with a sheep under each arm. A man says,"You sheerin' mate?" He says,"NO they're all mine."
rayjay

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16850
Mar 24, 2013
 
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
me either
ronnie lee

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16852
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
yep a circus
sugarbowl

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16853
Mar 24, 2013
 
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
a three ring circus
rookie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16854
Mar 24, 2013
 
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
u right bout this
angie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16855
Mar 24, 2013
 
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
yes
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16856
Mar 24, 2013
 
Who the h-ll is Bob.
rickie ray

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16857
Mar 24, 2013
 
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
have to pay me a million or two

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16859
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

WTF had been depressed for several weeks, and finally one of his few friends, one Amusing Slew, suggested that he seek "companionship" via one of the existing agencies that specialized in that sort of thing. After screening several agencies, he finally settled on the local chapter of the Lonely Hearts Club, so he sent them a picture of himself, along with a short biography.

The next day, a reply came back to him, via Western Union, saying,“We ARE NOT that damned lonely!!!”
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16860
Mar 25, 2013
 
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF had been depressed for several weeks, and finally one of his few friends, one Amusing Slew, suggested that he seek "companionship" via one of the existing agencies that specialized in that sort of thing. After screening several agencies, he finally settled on the local chapter of the Lonely Hearts Club, so he sent them a picture of himself, along with a short biography.
The next day, a reply came back to him, via Western Union, saying,“We ARE NOT that damned lonely!!!”
Then you blew your boy friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,681 - 14,700 of16,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 min Ancient Wolf 81,207
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min SevenTee 138,717
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Yiago 122,792
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 1 hr Tara 47
What all thinka bout lena fugate? (May '09) 2 hr Yes sir 10
lamon jones 4 hr guss 19
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 4 hr funnier 20
Corey vs. Collins 11 hr Charley 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••