Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,169

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16790 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
This is a game our gov`t plays just because all want the vote to stay in their office and feed at the public trough!This is just another fault of less than up right citizens protecting the sovereignty of our own Country as they are sworn to do!This is not a speil about illegals and down with them,as much as an attitude about our gutless gov`t people.They have tried amnesty some 4=5 times into which it should be apparent there is a right way and wrong way to handle immigration!Do it right for a change.
Again,this is why so many now are seeing the light,and the Tea Party young people are leading the way.
The Tea bags are dead and over.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16792 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea bags are dead and over.
Surely this is the fervent wish of all Democrats and many Republicans!!It is not so!!They have become to rise again!!One rising to take a stand was the speaker ,Rand Paul.Read,listen,and weep!!!Sit down and have your good cry! It ain`t over til the fat lady sings!!BTW--there is always another day,another election,something to look forward to.Get happy,hardhead.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16793 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely this is the fervent wish of all Democrats and many Republicans!!It is not so!!They have become to rise again!!One rising to take a stand was the speaker ,Rand Paul.Read,listen,and weep!!!Sit down and have your good cry! It ain`t over til the fat lady sings!!BTW--there is always another day,another election,something to look forward to.Get happy,hardhead.
Tea bags are through, finished, over. Just ask Allen west and Paul Ryan.

lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16794 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tea bags are through, finished, over. Just ask Allen west and Paul Ryan.
lmfao
Both are some of my heroes for the latest conflab of Republicans.Allen West is going to rise from the election with a bang,next go around.Sorry,but you chose two that are of that category!!!Like the Phoenix,they will rise again!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16795 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are some of my heroes for the latest conflab of Republicans.Allen West is going to rise from the election with a bang,next go around.Sorry,but you chose two that are of that category!!!Like the Phoenix,they will rise again!!!
They are finished just like Pawlenty and that kooky Witch woman.

lmfao
Whoa

United States

#16796 Mar 18, 2013
Lmao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16797 Mar 19, 2013
Why do blondes have one more brain cell than cows?

So that when you pull on a blonde's tit, she doesn't shit on the floor.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16798 Mar 19, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
So you wish your Mom was blonde?

Now clean up the shit.
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16799 Mar 19, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Why did the blond wear condoms on her ears? So she woiuldn't get Hearing Aids.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16800 Mar 19, 2013
Well,Rand Paul has come out for amnesty and a path to citizenship.Hillery has come out for marriage of same sex persons.Boy,they really want to get the votes!!!

Personally,could take amnesty with a path to citizenship for the ones wanting it,after the Border is secured,much better than approving of that which was an "abomination in the sight of our LORD".Not only that,Hillery proved her lack of leadership by letting the Benghazi's happening ,happen.
really

Cub Run, KY

#16801 Mar 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Well,Rand Paul has come out for amnesty and a path to citizenship.Hillery has come out for marriage of same sex persons.Boy,they really want to get the votes!!!
Personally,could take amnesty with a path to citizenship for the ones wanting it,after the Border is secured,much better than approving of that which was an "abomination in the sight of our LORD".Not only that,Hillery proved her lack of leadership by letting the Benghazi's happening ,happen.
All sins are an abomination to god. Should we outlaw women in mens garments? How bout jealousy and greed. And as one that is regularly on this site sowing discord among your brothers,(along with your precious tea party),I would think you wouldnt be taking this abomination thing to seriously. Or are you just wanting to condemn people for abominations that make you uncomfortable? And if body count is how you measure leadership skill, then I believe you are on the wrong side.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#16802 Mar 19, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
All sins are an abomination to god. Should we outlaw women in mens garments? How bout jealousy and greed. And as one that is regularly on this site sowing discord among your brothers,(along with your precious tea party),I would think you wouldnt be taking this abomination thing to seriously. Or are you just wanting to condemn people for abominations that make you uncomfortable? And if body count is how you measure leadership skill, then I believe you are on the wrong side.
Talked to the Great Creator lately? Clothes and nakedness have nothing to do with abomination. We are born in all our naked glory. Men make nakedness an abomination, Tarzan.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#16805 Mar 19, 2013
Three smiling Redneck corpes are lying in a morgue and a detective goes into the coroner's office to find out the cause of death. The coroner points to the first dead man. This is Cletus. He died after winning 23 million dollar state lottery. He then moves to the second smiling corpse. This is Bo. He died having oral sex with Trudy May. He then moves to the last smiling corpse. This is Roscoe. He died after being struck by lightning. Why in the H!@# was he smiling? asked the detective. He thought he was having his picture taken.
really

Cub Run, KY

#16806 Mar 19, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Talked to the Great Creator lately? Clothes and nakedness have nothing to do with abomination. We are born in all our naked glory. Men make nakedness an abomination, Tarzan.

Deuteronomy 22:5

5 ďA woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak,for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.
BOOM!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16808 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
lmfao

Amnesty is the new Randy Paul stupidity.
wow

Richmond, KY

#16810 Mar 20, 2013
Wow
wow

Sun Prairie, WI

#16811 Mar 20, 2013
wow
debate

London, KY

#16812 Mar 20, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
neither would i
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#16814 Mar 20, 2013
A couple were married and following the wedding,the husband laid down some rules. I'll be home when I want,If I want and at what time I want, he insisted. And ,I don't expect any hassle from you. Also I expect a decent meal to be on the table every evening,unless I tell you otherwise. I'll go hunting,fishing,boozing and card playing with my buddies whenever I want. Those are my rules,he said. Any comments? His new bride replied, No, that's fine with me . But, just understand that there will be sex here at 7o'clock every night, whether you're here or not.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#16815 Mar 20, 2013
yeah whitehair i saw that the hildawitch now says shes for the turdtampers getting married

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Abner (Jun '11) 6 min jo jo 7
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min yeah man 5,509
bad renters HELP 38 min Johnnie 7
What happened at Stinking Creek? 46 min stupidisasstupiddoes 93
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 48 min record 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 52 min record 10
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 55 min record 19
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
kC principal injured 6 hr Sarah J 7
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search