Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,168

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#16766 Mar 16, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Saying it was a good think that black people were ripped from their homes and families. Put in chains, brought here, bought and sold. Whipped, beaten,killed raped, tortured, literally worked to death. Not only was what you said not true, it was bigoted, moronic, extremely racist, idiotic, and very cowardly. But I expect nothing less from a rightwingwackadouche like yourself
Do you think the women and young girls in the Congo have faired better? If their families had been transported as slaves to the Americas years ago, they would have had a chance at a better life. Human trafficking happens all over. Indentured servants and slaves had the opportunity to have a better quality of life in North America and England ( Britain).
wow

Cub Run, KY

#16768 Mar 16, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think the women and young girls in the Congo have faired better? If their families had been transported as slaves to the Americas years ago, they would have had a chance at a better life. Human trafficking happens all over. Indentured servants and slaves had the opportunity to have a better quality of life in North America and England ( Britain).
There's a special place in hell for someone who would want to justify such evil despicable deplorable thing like slavery or human trafficing. You and Odumbitized should be right home though. That is some sick shit right there
treggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

#16770 Mar 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
lame i hear
Lucky

Duluth, GA

#16771 Mar 16, 2013
Just some trivia here, did you all know that the wealthiest slave breeders in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of South Carolina were freed black men? This was prior to the civil war.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16772 Mar 17, 2013
Lucky wrote:
Just some trivia here, did you all know that the wealthiest slave breeders in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of South Carolina were freed black men? This was prior to the civil war.
So Thomas Jefferson was a freed slave?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16773 Mar 17, 2013
One weekend, WTF is in the bathroom shaving, when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. WTF slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.

"Well," says Bubba, "Every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my old pecker on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!"

WTF got very excited, at this easy suggestion, and decided to try it that very night. Night came, but before climbing into bed with his wife, WTF took out his tiny member, and whacked it three times on the bedpost. It didn't make a sound, so he ran downstairs and got a huge Polish sausage out of the refrigerator, ran back upstairs, and whacked that on the bedpost.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16775 Mar 17, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
One weekend, WTF is in the bathroom shaving, when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. WTF slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.
"Well," says Bubba, "Every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my old pecker on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!"
WTF got very excited, at this easy suggestion, and decided to try it that very night. Night came, but before climbing into bed with his wife, WTF took out his tiny member, and whacked it three times on the bedpost. It didn't make a sound, so he ran downstairs and got a huge Polish sausage out of the refrigerator, ran back upstairs, and whacked that on the bedpost.
Then you felated Bubba 3 times.

Lmao
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#16776 Mar 17, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Saying it was a good think that black people were ripped from their homes and families. Put in chains, brought here, bought and sold. Whipped, beaten,killed raped, tortured, literally worked to death. Not only was what you said not true, it was bigoted, moronic, extremely racist, idiotic, and very cowardly. But I expect nothing less from a rightwingwackadouche like yourself
so you took it i said all those things from posting the fact that their ancestors are the ones that did those things to them was somehow rascist, i understand now , you are one of those that claim to be a victim of whitey, you are the rascist in my opinion and a bigot
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16777 Mar 17, 2013
obamatized wrote:
<quoted text>
so you took it i said all those things from posting the fact that their ancestors are the ones that did those things to them was somehow rascist, i understand now , you are one of those that claim to be a victim of whitey, you are the rascist in my opinion and a bigot
You are a victim of ignorance.
wow

Cub Run, KY

#16778 Mar 17, 2013
obamatized wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM Whitey you brain dead hillbilly. you suggesting that black people should thank our ancestors for what they did to them is why you're a racist. You neglecting the fact that they were treated as something less than human, and you say they should be grateful, makes you a racist. Being the rightwingwackadouchebag that you are, your brain is wired to ignore and deny facts. So your behavior is understandable.
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16779 Mar 17, 2013
Man who sit on tack get point. ~CONFUCIUS~
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16780 Mar 17, 2013
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. (this one-liner always comes in handy for certain people.lol lol)
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#16781 Mar 18, 2013
wow are you trying to tell me only blacks have been slaves in world history, and can you name one slave in america thats alive today
wow

Cub Run, KY

#16782 Mar 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
wow are you trying to tell me only blacks have been slaves in world history, and can you name one slave in america thats alive today
Your reading comprehension is on the same level as your critical thinking I see. I said it was our ancestors. And no, black people arent the only people in history who have been enslaved. But you brought them out specifically. I dont believe we "owe" black people anything today. But, I sure as hell dont think they owe us a big pat on the back and an at a boy for treating their ancestors worse than animals. Then for another hundred years or so after they were "freed". Pull your head out of your ass already.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16784 Mar 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
You are a slave to your ignorance.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16785 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a slave to your ignorance.
Slaves?Based upon History,there have been slaves since writing of the ancient times.Romans had slaves,The Jews were taken as slaves in ancient time,Hitler made them slaves and killed them less than 100 years ago.It goes on and on,when people lose their freedoms and some took them away.That is why this Country was founded when slavery was allowed ,and this is why the people became aware it was thru this freedom,that slavery was bad.This Country has evolved beyond that stage!

It has been long ago that the U.S. should have gotten over this and have moved on.We are people,our Constitution and everything since has promoted that we are special people and this is a special Country !!Our Gov`t is special!We are free to speak our thoughts,we are free because our Founders,even while slavery was going on here,and as some held them,made this Country a free people Country.Be grateful,don`t try to make something of what is passed but revere and be glad.All people here are free!Except the illegals!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16786 Mar 18, 2013
They are free,but came illegally,and since illegally,need to be removed,either at their own volition,or involuntary.Then they should come her the same as most of our ancesters did,legally!!Again,do it right from the start and quit playing the "who gets the vote"game!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16787 Mar 18, 2013
here=not her
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16788 Mar 18, 2013
This is a game our gov`t plays just because all want the vote to stay in their office and feed at the public trough!This is just another fault of less than up right citizens protecting the sovereignty of our own Country as they are sworn to do!This is not a speil about illegals and down with them,as much as an attitude about our gutless gov`t people.They have tried amnesty some 4=5 times into which it should be apparent there is a right way and wrong way to handle immigration!Do it right for a change.

Again,this is why so many now are seeing the light,and the Tea Party young people are leading the way.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16789 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaves?Based upon History,there have been slaves since writing of the ancient times.Romans had slaves,The Jews were taken as slaves in ancient time,Hitler made them slaves and killed them less than 100 years ago.It goes on and on,when people lose their freedoms and some took them away.That is why this Country was founded when slavery was allowed ,and this is why the people became aware it was thru this freedom,that slavery was bad.This Country has evolved beyond that stage!
It has been long ago that the U.S. should have gotten over this and have moved on.We are people,our Constitution and everything since has promoted that we are special people and this is a special Country !!Our Gov`t is special!We are free to speak our thoughts,we are free because our Founders,even while slavery was going on here,and as some held them,made this Country a free people Country.Be grateful,don`t try to make something of what is passed but revere and be glad.All people here are free!Except the illegals!
The former Slaves did not get any Rights until 1962 you ignorant tard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Demonicrats 153,775
Salon perfection 1 hr bobber 1
A Rat In Knox County 1 hr Heather 11
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Democrat for Mitch 5,218
Rick Ayers 1 hr Lol 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Bill 26,279
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 3 hr Lisa 3
Just hearing 7 hr traci 5
Barbourville high school salaries WOW Thu John boy 21
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs