Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,601 - 14,620 of 16,129 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
rev sullivan

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Again,you show your own stupidity.Try as you will,nothing can change the simple fact of our Founders doing as they did.
Amen brother Whitey! All good Christians should own a few slaves. Or slaughter indigenous people. That's what Jesus would want us to do! And when God tells you to bomb another country, then Jesus would tell you to let em fly!

TURN OR BURRRNNN!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOVE IT!
Why, thank you, ima, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!!! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

A forester and a lawyer were in car accident and showed up at the pearly gates together. St. Peter greets them at the pearly gates and takes them to the homes where they will spend all of eternity. They get into St. Peter's holy vehicle and head on down a gold road, which turns into a platinum road, which turns onto an even grander road paved with diamonds, to a huge mansion where St. Peter turns to the lawyer and says, "Here is your home for the rest of eternity! Enjoy! And if there is anything you need, just let me know!"

Then, St. Peter took the forester to his home, back down the diamond studded boulevard, down the platinum highway, down the street of gold, down an avenue of silver, along a stone alley and down an unpaved footpath to a shack. St Peter says, "Here you go, this one's yours!"

As he goes to leave, the forester says, "Wait minute! How come the lawyer gets the big mansion and I get this shack?"

St. Peter says, "Well, sir, foresters are a dime a dozen here, but we've never had a lawyer before!"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

rev sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother Whitey! All good Christians should own a few slaves. Or slaughter indigenous people. That's what Jesus would want us to do! And when God tells you to bomb another country, then Jesus would tell you to let em fly!
TURN OR BURRRNNN!
Better change you moniker>You know better and we all know none of what you say is truthful.You must be a Democrat,no one else constantly twists things to your own twisted mind set.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Good one Stevie!
rev sullivan

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Better change you moniker>You know better and we all know none of what you say is truthful.You must be a Democrat,no one else constantly twists things to your own twisted mind set.
Well brother Whitey, at least have the common decency to tell me what ive twisted. You say lets do what our Christian founders did. Did they not own slaves? Did not slaughter the native people? None what I say is truthful? You say you want a Christian capitalist nation, how does that work exactly? please show your favorite "pro rich" Jesus parable.

And ill keep my moniker thank you. Ive been called to lead the Topix " holier than thou " Tabernacle.

That "twisting" feeling your getting has nothing to do with political party. It called logic, and something most right wing republicans dont understand. The only twisting ive done was trying to line your religion up with your "ideological" slant. two very different things.

TURN OR BURRRNNN WHITEY!
rev sullivan

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Matthew 6:19 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.

Mark 4:19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.

1 Timothy 6:9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

1 Timothy 3:3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

Those are just a few of my favorites on the subject. Now, I suggest you change YOUR moniker. Maybe something with the word hypocrite in it.

TURN OR BURRRNNN WHITEY THE HYPOCRITE!!!!
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

isnt it amazing , black folk still blame whitey cause their ancestors rounded them up and traded them for a string of beads not caring what became of them, i believe id be thanking the white man for rescuing me from, eating maggots and monkey brains to survive, but hey thats just me, i kinda thank people that helped me instead of blaming them for my failures
wow

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
isnt it amazing , black folk still blame whitey cause their ancestors rounded them up and traded them for a string of beads not caring what became of them, i believe id be thanking the white man for rescuing me from, eating maggots and monkey brains to survive, but hey thats just me, i kinda thank people that helped me instead of blaming them for my failures
I see you like to use the oh so clever leftwingwackawatever, but you are a RIGHTwingwackadouche. Same exact thing. And this statement proves it. You are the best representative for the repub side. Ignorance like yours, should get you nominated for something. At least you have the guts to be right out in the open with your shameless racism.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

rev sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
TURN OR BURRRNNN!
definitely, A MAD PERSON....you are.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

whitehair wrote:
Good one Stevie!
Thank you once again, Whitey!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and here's another one! Hope you like this one, too!! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
whtehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

rev sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Matthew 6:19 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
Mark 4:19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.
1 Timothy 6:9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.
1 Timothy 3:3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.
Those are just a few of my favorites on the subject. Now, I suggest you change YOUR moniker. Maybe something with the word hypocrite in it.
TURN OR BURRRNNN WHITEY THE HYPOCRITE!!!!
Why do you take passages from the Bible and then try to twist them to meet your ongoing war with capitalism?You know as well as any the parable of the rich man giving to the three ,money,and then expecting an interest return?

My belief is that you are the hypocrit,and no doubt follow the Democratc Party toward lying and twisting the truth.Why do you do this?You have to know you are wrong,why not confess and fly straight?
rev sullivan

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

whtehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take passages from the Bible and then try to twist them to meet your ongoing war with capitalism?You know as well as any the parable of the rich man giving to the three ,money,and then expecting an interest return?
My belief is that you are the hypocrit,and no doubt follow the Democratc Party toward lying and twisting the truth.Why do you do this?You have to know you are wrong,why not confess and fly straight?
Yes brother Whitey, I take passages from the Bible. They are not twisted though brother. they are not lies.please show me how any were twisted. The problem is this biblical standard you want to hold everyone up to dont jive with your political views. That is what makes you a hypocrite. Im still waiting on some pro capitalist scripture...

Calling me a democrat dosent hurt my feelings( good try though you good Christian you). Like our founder, George Washington (heard of him?) I believe the 2 party system will never work. But its something you seem to embrace tightly. Again a bit hypocritical.

Now how am I a hypocrite again? And in case you're fuzzy on the definition....
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. 2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
rev sullivan

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Luke 16:19
Untwist that on your own Whitey!
And I almost forgot.....
TURN OR BURRRRNNNN!
Thanks

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Okay
mmm

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

okk
Kim king

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Conway
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

is it just me or is the truth such a bitter pill to leftwingwhackadoodles they have to use terms like racist and chaveunist and homophobe, well i got news for ya, you can call me anything you want the truth will always be here
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you like to use the oh so clever leftwingwackawatever, but you are a RIGHTwingwackadouche. Same exact thing. And this statement proves it. You are the best representative for the repub side. Ignorance like yours, should get you nominated for something. At least you have the guts to be right out in the open with your shameless racism.
show me where anything i said was not true
wow

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

obamatized wrote:
isnt it amazing , black folk still blame whitey cause their ancestors rounded them up and traded them for a string of beads not caring what became of them, i believe id be thanking the white man for rescuing me from, eating maggots and monkey brains to survive, but hey thats just me, i kinda thank people that helped me instead of blamiIng them for my failures
obamatized wrote:
<quoted text>
show me where anything i said was not true
Saying it was a good think that black people were ripped from their homes and families. Put in chains, brought here, bought and sold. Whipped, beaten,killed raped, tortured, literally worked to death. Not only was what you said not true, it was bigoted, moronic, extremely racist, idiotic, and very cowardly. But I expect nothing less from a rightwingwackadouche like yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Commietator 146,848
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 min hillian 81,559
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 128,917
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 4 hr Melussa 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 4 hr Dang 2
Jason Lee (Oct '13) 4 hr PalfromGA 7
Marlena cox 5 hr Tara 60
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••