Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Read more
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16706 Mar 9, 2013
What's the difference between a Girlfriend and a Wife? About 45lbs.
ima

El Paso, TX

#16707 Mar 9, 2013
Clock wrote:
LOL !
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16709 Mar 10, 2013
obamatized wrote:
i have told you several times you punk i dont debate fools
You blow them.
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16710 Mar 10, 2013
Never argue with a fool....he may be doing the same.
Leagle Eagle

Bowling Green, KY

#16711 Mar 10, 2013
Clock wrote:
About 15 years in age!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16713 Mar 11, 2013
A guy walks into a bar with an alligator. It's about 10 feet long. The bartender flips out and says, "Hey buddy, you gotta get that ugly s.o.b. outta here! It's going to bite one of my customers and I'm going to get sued!"

The guy says, "No, no, no, it's a tame alligator! I'll prove it to you!"

He picks up the alligator and puts it on the bar. Then, he unzips his pants, pulls out his package and sticks it in the alligator's mouth. The alligator just keeps his mouth open and, after about 5 minutes, he pulls it out of the alligator's mouth and zips up his pants and says, "See, I told you it was a tame alligator. Anybody else want to try it?"

The drunk down at the end of the bar says, "Yeah, I'd like to try it, but I don't think I can hold my mouth open that long!"
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16714 Mar 11, 2013
obamatized wrote:
i agree with you whitehair rand paul has me proud i voted for him, just like mitch mcconnel has made me proud i voted for him as well
You like the gay types.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#16715 Mar 11, 2013
So, need to attack people who like gay people? Ok, attack me. I purely love the ones I know, especially males who're gay. Easy to be around. to lunch with. to get beneficial answers about my clothing. to have honest DISCUSSIONS with. Wow, how I love their logic.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16716 Mar 11, 2013
Like WTF,do any of them believe in the BIBLE?Have any religion at all?

Or,do they just indulge in self gratification?
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16718 Mar 11, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A guy walks into a bar with an alligator. It's about 10 feet long. The bartender flips out and says, "Hey buddy, you gotta get that ugly s.o.b. outta here! It's going to bite one of my customers and I'm going to get sued!"
The guy says, "No, no, no, it's a tame alligator! I'll prove it to you!"
He picks up the alligator and puts it on the bar. Then, he unzips his pants, pulls out his package and sticks it in the alligator's mouth. The alligator just keeps his mouth open and, after about 5 minutes, he pulls it out of the alligator's mouth and zips up his pants and says, "See, I told you it was a tame alligator. Anybody else want to try it?"
The drunk down at the end of the bar says, "Yeah, I'd like to try it, but I don't think I can hold my mouth open that long!"
LMAO! That's a GOOD ONE! I like that.
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16719 Mar 11, 2013
I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me. They're cramming for their FINAL EXAM.
obamatized

London, KY

#16720 Mar 11, 2013
you know why people cry at funerals, they are afraid they are gonna be next
crazyru

Winchester, KY

#16721 Mar 11, 2013
obamatized wrote:
you know why people cry at funerals, they are afraid they are gonna be next
wow and a comedian too!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16724 Mar 12, 2013
Clock wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO! That's a GOOD ONE! I like that.
Thank you very much, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have a great day, my friend!
Freak

Cadiz, KY

#16725 Mar 12, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you very much, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have a great day, my friend!
Good one! Loved it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#16726 Mar 12, 2013
From another board.... This explains the typical racist republican teabaggie agenda.

Nothing but trash!!
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16727 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
From another board.... This explains the typical racist republican teabaggie agenda.
Nothing but trash!!
<quoted text>
Your mistake-it explains your own lack of understanding of what racism means.It is when you continue to try to divide this Country and the people as your leaders is doing.You should stop practice-ing what you call it!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16728 Mar 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mistake-it explains your own lack of understanding of what racism means.It is when you continue to try to divide this Country and the people as your leaders is doing.You should stop practice-ing what you call it!!!
You are the one still protesting your Election losses instead of getting behind the President of the United States you gd Hypocrite.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16729 Mar 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one still protesting your Election losses instead of getting behind the President of the United States you gd Hypocrite.
Sorry,don`t care much for the election results or for the person running for office if his/her ideology is to fundamentally change our Country.This time it was so stated and you were somewhere behind the door again to get the message.

Time for lunch,have to go fix same.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16730 Mar 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry,don`t care much for the election results or for the person running for office if his/her ideology is to fundamentally change our Country.This time it was so stated and you were somewhere behind the door again to get the message.
Time for lunch,have to go fix same.
That is why you are such a Hypocrite, if your candidate does not win then you do not support the Winner. You sorry pos just leave America, we do not need you Stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 58 min brownie 16
want to open small music venue in Barbourville 1 hr Fisherman 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curtjester1 135,029
Sarah tye 5 hr listerhill 11
New romeo's restaurant 5 hr Great 31
Attorney Joe Bear Hammons 10 hr agreed 7
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 11 hr family 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]