Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16570 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="trash this forum!"]Can we get this forum deleted? It's been on here for almost 3 yrs!
Time to go & get something new up here![/QUOTE] I agree. this is a bunch of Bull. I really don't understand what they are trying to accomplish.Everything is done and over with. Try again in 4yrs. When you're done, you're done take yourself out of the oven. Grow up and stop whinning like a baby that you are.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16573 Feb 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton lost his law license,so did Hillery.But you love them.Ha!
The ct.decided the union appointments by Obama were not to stand.That being the case all their rulings are null and void.What a waste!!
Hillery and Obama have proven they have no business experience,are not leaders of anything except their ideology.Benghazi proved that.
Not saying an impeachment is under way,but it is being researched and financing sought,right now!If so,if done,if successful,would everything he has done be null and void??!!Think about it--your Mesiah being kicked out,Yeah,boy!
Not happening you silly dips hit. Cry baby.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16574 Feb 18, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder how many fraudulent votes put him where he's at? aren't you curious if your messiah really won? fair and square? His social security no. doesn't check out with E-verify! its a number from Connecticut! of someone who died eons ago! WHERE DID HE GET THIS WORTHLESS NUMBER? He is an imposter and yes ignorant, illiterate, blind, and people of sheep-like mentality voted for him. When he starts herding people to their deaths because he can no longer SUPPORT THEM ALL AS PROMISED.....you will then see the light, BUT WILL BE TOO LATE! BUT HE IS YOUR LORD, AND CAN DO NO HARM.
Blah blah blah blah blah more BS from a stupid Republican.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16575 Feb 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah more BS from a stupid Republican.
More stupid non remarks from what could be(we don`t know for sure)Democrat!!
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#16576 Feb 18, 2013
CONFUCIUS: Never argue with a fool...He may be doing the same.
obamatized

London, KY

#16577 Feb 18, 2013
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
zeeda mae

Freeport, IL

#16578 Feb 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
They's stoopid cause they's stuck with what their mamma's left em. Bad genes.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16579 Feb 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
More stupid non remarks from what could be(we don`t know for sure)Democrat!!
You stupid pos.
obamatized

London, KY

#16581 Feb 19, 2013
im still betting sooner or later the confused stewge or wtf are going to actually say something that makes sense to someone other than them

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16583 Feb 20, 2013
So, this drunk finally manages to get his car parallel parked, without too much damage to his car. When he got out he staggered around to the sidewalk and, before going into his favorite watering hole, noticed this parking meter. Curious, he walked over to it and gave it a once over. Then, spotting a coin slot on the side of it, he dropped a quarter in. The red flag dropped, and the needle popped up to whatever a quarter will get you.

The drunk looked at the meter, took off his hat and scratched his head and said, "Damn! I can't believe it! I gotta stay with the good stuff! I just lost a hundred pounds!"

Houston, TX

#16584 Feb 20, 2013
obamatized wrote:
im still betting sooner or later the confused stewge or wtf are going to actually say something that makes sense to someone other than them
Nope! I'm sorry, my friend, but that's never gonna happen! Have a wonderful day, though!!!
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16585 Feb 20, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
So, this drunk finally manages to get his car parallel parked, without too much damage to his car. When he got out he staggered around to the sidewalk and, before going into his favorite watering hole, noticed this parking meter. Curious, he walked over to it and gave it a once over. Then, spotting a coin slot on the side of it, he dropped a quarter in. The red flag dropped, and the needle popped up to whatever a quarter will get you.
The drunk looked at the meter, took off his hat and scratched his head and said, "Damn! I can't believe it! I gotta stay with the good stuff! I just lost a hundred pounds!"
LOL LOL Like that!
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16586 Feb 20, 2013
CLASSIFIED: Cows,Calves Never Bred.Also 1 Gay Bull For Sale.
Fed Up

Peotone, IL

#16587 Feb 20, 2013
Blah blah
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16588 Feb 20, 2013
Hey,Boats,were you Navy?

Along the Highway near E-Town,there is a sign"used cows for sale".-

One of the funny things heard when my calves and heifers were taken to auction was (all these are open).I knew that! But did not know it brought more money.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16589 Feb 20, 2013
Another good one Stevie!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16591 Feb 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Hey,Boats,were you Navy?
Along the Highway near E-Town,there is a sign"used cows for sale".-
One of the funny things heard when my calves and heifers were taken to auction was (all these are open).I knew that! But did not know it brought more money.
?

Houston, TX

#16592 Feb 21, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
<quoted text> LOL LOL Like that!
Thank you so much, my friend! I'm glad you liked it, and I hope you have a wonderful day, today!!

Houston, TX

#16593 Feb 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Another good one Stevie!
Thanks, Whitey! I'm gratified that you liked that one, and I wish you a wonderful day, all day long!
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16595 Feb 21, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Blah blah
LOL LOL "!A HOOSIER!" If I would say something about a hog,you would laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle smith 21 min MeMe 4
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr Exfemale 12
who's the best lay from the creek 1 hr coal dust 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,916
Obama and the Democrats inciting violence again... 2 hr Jack 4
does anyone know Danielle smith 3 hr django 1
terry smith from the creek 4 hr answering 5
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 5 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 5 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal