Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,461 - 14,480 of 16,150 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16563 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have said,not a lawyer.Have also said that when all this money and all the effort spent in hiding all info,something surely smells badly.Now really,am not a birther as also said have no authority over any and all.You,on the other hand,do not seem even able to understand the situation.You and the media accepted your Messiah with out any thinking.
Sheriff Joe is working on it.Too late now,but the thought excites me-think about the court stopping Obama`s Union over sight boys,ruling everything they have done since appointment is void!!!
The President was elected Stupid. Now go get a Job.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16564 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President was elected Stupid. Now go get a Job.
Clinton lost his law license,so did Hillery.But you love them.Ha!

The ct.decided the union appointments by Obama were not to stand.That being the case all their rulings are null and void.What a waste!!

Hillery and Obama have proven they have no business experience,are not leaders of anything except their ideology.Benghazi proved that.

Not saying an impeachment is under way,but it is being researched and financing sought,right now!If so,if done,if successful,would everything he has done be null and void??!!Think about it--your Mesiah being kicked out,Yeah,boy!
trash this forum!

Danville, KY

#16565 Feb 17, 2013
Can we get this forum deleted? It's been on here for almost 3 yrs!
Time to go & get something new up here!
ima

El Paso, TX

#16567 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President was elected Stupid. Now go get a Job.
Wonder how many fraudulent votes put him where he's at? aren't you curious if your messiah really won? fair and square? His social security no. doesn't check out with E-verify! its a number from Connecticut! of someone who died eons ago! WHERE DID HE GET THIS WORTHLESS NUMBER? He is an imposter and yes ignorant, illiterate, blind, and people of sheep-like mentality voted for him. When he starts herding people to their deaths because he can no longer SUPPORT THEM ALL AS PROMISED.....you will then see the light, BUT WILL BE TOO LATE! BUT HE IS YOUR LORD, AND CAN DO NO HARM.
ima

El Paso, TX

#16568 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The ct.decided the union appointments by Obama were not to stand.That being the case all their rulings are null and void.What a waste!!
Hillery and Obama have proven they have no business experience,are not leaders of anything except their ideology.Benghazi proved that.
Not saying an impeachment is under way,but it is being researched and financing sought,right now!If so,if done,if successful,would everything he has done be null and void??!!Think about it--your Mesiah being kicked out,Yeah,boy!
ALL RIGHT, LOVE YOUR POST! God bless you for your input!
ima

El Paso, TX

#16569 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="trash this forum!"]Can we get this forum deleted? It's been on here for almost 3 yrs!
Time to go & get something new up here![/QUOTE] GO Trash, WE DON'T WANT OR NEED YOU ON THIS THREAD! did someone twist your arm or tie you down in front of your computer? didn't think so, so just go.
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16570 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="trash this forum!"]Can we get this forum deleted? It's been on here for almost 3 yrs!
Time to go & get something new up here![/QUOTE] I agree. this is a bunch of Bull. I really don't understand what they are trying to accomplish.Everything is done and over with. Try again in 4yrs. When you're done, you're done take yourself out of the oven. Grow up and stop whinning like a baby that you are.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16573 Feb 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not happening you silly dips hit. Cry baby.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16574 Feb 18, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder how many fraudulent votes put him where he's at? aren't you curious if your messiah really won? fair and square? His social security no. doesn't check out with E-verify! its a number from Connecticut! of someone who died eons ago! WHERE DID HE GET THIS WORTHLESS NUMBER? He is an imposter and yes ignorant, illiterate, blind, and people of sheep-like mentality voted for him. When he starts herding people to their deaths because he can no longer SUPPORT THEM ALL AS PROMISED.....you will then see the light, BUT WILL BE TOO LATE! BUT HE IS YOUR LORD, AND CAN DO NO HARM.
Blah blah blah blah blah more BS from a stupid Republican.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16575 Feb 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah more BS from a stupid Republican.
More stupid non remarks from what could be(we don`t know for sure)Democrat!!
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#16576 Feb 18, 2013
CONFUCIUS: Never argue with a fool...He may be doing the same.
obamatized

London, KY

#16577 Feb 18, 2013
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
zeeda mae

Freeport, IL

#16578 Feb 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
They's stoopid cause they's stuck with what their mamma's left em. Bad genes.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16579 Feb 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
More stupid non remarks from what could be(we don`t know for sure)Democrat!!
You stupid pos.
obamatized

London, KY

#16581 Feb 19, 2013
im still betting sooner or later the confused stewge or wtf are going to actually say something that makes sense to someone other than them

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16583 Feb 20, 2013
So, this drunk finally manages to get his car parallel parked, without too much damage to his car. When he got out he staggered around to the sidewalk and, before going into his favorite watering hole, noticed this parking meter. Curious, he walked over to it and gave it a once over. Then, spotting a coin slot on the side of it, he dropped a quarter in. The red flag dropped, and the needle popped up to whatever a quarter will get you.

The drunk looked at the meter, took off his hat and scratched his head and said, "Damn! I can't believe it! I gotta stay with the good stuff! I just lost a hundred pounds!"

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16584 Feb 20, 2013
obamatized wrote:
im still betting sooner or later the confused stewge or wtf are going to actually say something that makes sense to someone other than them
Nope! I'm sorry, my friend, but that's never gonna happen! Have a wonderful day, though!!!
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16585 Feb 20, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
So, this drunk finally manages to get his car parallel parked, without too much damage to his car. When he got out he staggered around to the sidewalk and, before going into his favorite watering hole, noticed this parking meter. Curious, he walked over to it and gave it a once over. Then, spotting a coin slot on the side of it, he dropped a quarter in. The red flag dropped, and the needle popped up to whatever a quarter will get you.
The drunk looked at the meter, took off his hat and scratched his head and said, "Damn! I can't believe it! I gotta stay with the good stuff! I just lost a hundred pounds!"
LOL LOL Like that!
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16586 Feb 20, 2013
CLASSIFIED: Cows,Calves Never Bred.Also 1 Gay Bull For Sale.
Fed Up

Peotone, IL

#16587 Feb 20, 2013
Blah blah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Grimes Commits Cr... 2,116
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 21 min Yeah 1,050
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Curious 130,618
Jessica Curry 26 min Grow Up 1
Baby sitter avaliable! 38 min school 3
City councilman raising property Tax Next 43 min work 10
The Audit 44 min phone 31
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs