Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,184

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
READER

Morehead, KY

#16391 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
i wish we had adult leadership like george w bush back in the white house im fed up with the whining crying sniveling blaming anybody and everybody for ther failures of the black boy
Come up to speed lad. You're stuck in the past.What was will never be again.So get in the groove of the future.People like you slow progress down.
TWA

London, KY

#16392 Jan 26, 2013
if you are referring to the obozo progress i want it slowed down ,
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16405 Jan 29, 2013
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan Paul is for big business and special interest groups in Washington, he just makes you think he is for the middle class by the language that he uses. He is a double tonged liberal, who's father placed him in Kentucky years ago to run for office because it is historically known as a battle ground state, where the people can be easily influenced. And so far their family plan to get him elected has worked.
Personally I think he needs to be more of a father to his children, exspecially to his son who was arrested at an airport DRUNK!
Don`t totally agree or disagree with you.Paul lived here for some 20 years before he ran for office.So far,Ky.is run by a Democratic Gov.and it is considered as a Democratic State by many.

As far as any in Congress,yes,I think as soon as they get in Washington,they become contaminated with the money collecting.The system is flawed,money always contaminates.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16413 Jan 29, 2013
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan Paul is for big business and special interest groups in Washington, he just makes you think he is for the middle class by the language that he uses. He is a double tonged liberal, who's father placed him in Kentucky years ago to run for office because it is historically known as a battle ground state, where the people can be easily influenced. And so far their family plan to get him elected has worked.
Personally I think he needs to be more of a father to his children, exspecially to his son who was arrested at an airport DRUNK!
Since you do not know the name of the one discussed,you should catch up on just which person is on the menu
ima

El Paso, TX

#16435 Feb 2, 2013
haha wrote:
good ones fellows.help me figure this out..3 men went to the motel paid 10$ a piece for their rooms that's 30 $ the old motel manager was thinking he over charged them.so he sent his bail boy back with 5$ to give back to them, the boy said its to hard to divide this up so he gave them a dollar a piece back stuck the other 2 in his pocket, that made them paying 9$ a piece for their rooms.so 3 nines are 27 and the two the boy stuck in his pocked made 29.where the other dollar?
in hotel's account receivables, it's 3 dollars not 1 dollar.
Democrat

Jamestown, TN

#16444 Feb 4, 2013
Rand Paul is a Moron Idiot, Vote All Republicans OUT OF OFFICE and Kentucky will be better off without paul and McConnell and the rest of the REpublicans .
They do nothing for any of you in Kentucky,Vote for Democrats In All Offices..

NYT's Paul Krugman explains why Republicans are determined to block a full-term for CFPB head Richard Cordray: "Mr. Cordray, whose work has drawn praise even from the bankers, is clearly not the issue. Instead, it’s an open attempt to use raw obstructionism to overturn the law. What Republicans are demanding, basically, is that the protection bureau lose its independence. They want its actions subjected to a veto by other, bank-centered financial regulators, ensuring that consumers will once again be neglected, and they also want to take away its guaranteed funding, opening it to interest-group pressure. These changes would make the agency more or less worthless — but that, of course, is the point."
Democrat

Jamestown, TN

#16445 Feb 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t totally agree or disagree with you.Paul lived here for some 20 years before he ran for office.So far,Ky.is run by a Democratic Gov.and it is considered as a Democratic State by many.
As far as any in Congress,yes,I think as soon as they get in Washington,they become contaminated with the money collecting.The system is flawed,money always contaminates.
The State House and The US Government runs the states Paul or McConnell is doing nothing for you or Kentucky.
VOTE ALL OF THEM OUT OF OFFICE ,BUSH ALMOST DESTROYED THE USA ,UNDER CLINTON EVERYONE WAS WORKING AND MAKING MONEY.
Obama is trying but McConnell and his gang of REPUBLICAN stop him at every corner..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16446 Feb 4, 2013
Only one thing wrong with this is__No senseable person wants King Obama running their lives.Many of us want to run our own.Not the Gov`t having total control.

Do agree with voting them all out of office,starting over the old way of appointing them to Congress,and cutting off all lobbyists and special interests and money collecting.Simple laws in the States could control making it possible for the States to take the best from their legislatures as before,and keep them honest.I know ,I know,there is an amendment.Bummer.

But then,someone always tries to figure a way to get around anything good.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16451 Feb 4, 2013
It is called Google!!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16460 Feb 5, 2013
clinhton signed nafta into law thats where all you jobs went you moronic knutsack
Shsj

United States

#16461 Feb 5, 2013
Sjxj
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16464 Feb 6, 2013
Rand Paul has two bills that will not pass and probably not see daylight past Harry Reid`s desk.
One is to do as his Father says,Audit the Feds.The other is about immigration,close or secure the Border before messing with immigration reform.

Many of us support this.Not the Dems.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16465 Feb 6, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Rand Paul has two bills that will not pass and probably not see daylight past Harry Reid`s desk.
One is to do as his Father says,Audit the Feds.The other is about immigration,close or secure the Border before messing with immigration reform.
Many of us support this.Not the Dems.
No one supports that BS, give them complete amnesty now.

Even the few smart Repukes support Amnesty. Complete Amnesty for every single one right now!!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16466 Feb 7, 2013
For his entire working life, a dedicated and hardworking astrophysicist tried in all earnest to find the existence of other beings somewhere in the universe. After 58 years of constant effort, he finally receives a response from a planet 30 billion light years away.

“What is your planet like?” groaned the extraterrestrial from the other side of the Galaxy.

“It is 12,756 Kilometers in diameter, is 93,000,000 miles from the nearest star, and has an average temperature of 72 degrees F. We breathe oxygen, live about 75 years, and have both men and women,” answered the Physicist.

“Do the you get along with the women on your planet?” The extraterrestrial asked slowly.

Puzzled by the question, but not wanting to insult the female physicists nearby, he answered,“Why yes. We get along quite well here.”

The extraterrestrial audibly perked up, and replied,“Can we send you ours?”
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16468 Feb 7, 2013
has anybody heard what the obozoclown has screwed up today
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16469 Feb 7, 2013
TWA wrote:
He screwed your mom, well everybody does that.

lmao
lmao
lmao
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16470 Feb 7, 2013
i hear ole dario franchinni has dumped ashley dudd, he said she is a dudd hahahahahahaha

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16471 Feb 8, 2013
A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin, 5, Ryan, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson.

"If Jesus were sitting here," she said, "He would say,'Let my brother have the first pancake. I can wait!'"

Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, "Sounds good, Mom! Okay, Ryan, you be Jesus!"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16472 Feb 8, 2013
TWA wrote:
Well,this is not what he did today,but he certainly messed up ,as did Hillery,on Bengazi!

Apparently,the new confessions hearings in Congress indicate he and Hillery cut off communication after hearing the Americans were killed ,or,in a attack at the Embassy!!!No move to keep in contact,no move to help the people at the Embassy,no move to have previously provided the help they had requested,--nothing!!!

Goes to show how much real leadership they have provided.
None!!! Glad Hillery is gone,maybe Kerry will at least show up!!
Now if we could just get rid of Obozo the clown as easily!!!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16473 Feb 8, 2013
obozo wont go until they escourt him off the property in washington dc, he thinks hes king now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky Momma 1 hr guy 2
Stealing from child's grave 3 hr Coke And A Smile 23
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr John316 155,559
ItsBarbourville on ustream 4 hr neo cons cant 2
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 5 hr friend 19
McDonald's 5 hr j j j 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]