Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#16334 Jan 21, 2013
How about Bill Ayers moron? He bombed federal buildings and found the time to donate to your messiahs campain.
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#16337 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What is a "campain" Stupid??
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
So my typo is all you got to come back with? Youve got nothing but the shit they fed you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16338 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He attacked a Stewardess during the Flight.
That is Terrorism.
Send him to Gitmo now!
The question is what is reality.Did he attack,or,did he get drunk and could not co-operate?Has she or the airline filed suit?Did she make up the story?We were not there,so,we have no first eyeball info.You are projecting your view as to terrorism.

You are opposed to the father,ideologically,so you as most linerals attack the family and any person that is different.
CSA

Johnson City, TN

#16339 Jan 21, 2013
Inauguration of shit, never before in America, except 4 years ago
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#16342 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>They feed you plenty of d---.
Lmfao
Thats all you got? What about Ayers? Your messiah? Shouldnt Ayers go to gitmo for bombing federal buildings? Or is that ok because he and your messiah are tight? Now go brush your 3 teeth you Pikeville blue gum mountain hick.
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#16344 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ayers never even went to Prison Stupid.
You retard.
Whats that got to do with him being a domestic terrorist? UBL never went to prison either you stupid mountain blue gum hick. UBL is Bin Laden.
TWA

London, KY

#16346 Jan 21, 2013
big celebration in washington all the chitterlings and watermelon you can eat, the kenyan skinned the watermelon himself
oijadn

London, KY

#16362 Jan 23, 2013
hillary is just like obozo the truth has never escaped their lying lips
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16367 Jan 24, 2013
Rand Paul made me proud of him today!Glad I voted for him!!!

Very few had the intestinal fortitude to ask any question with any meaning and they asked 5-6 at a time then had to quit for they only had a 5 min question time.What a waste of time.!!!One thing they did get out of her---she did not know what was going on!!!
Alabama

United States

#16372 Jan 25, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
What an embarrassment for Kentucky. Conway is out to lunch and Paul is just plain goofy. I can't believe this is the best we have to offer. That said, and putting politics aside -- I dislike both parties equally -- Conway will probably do the least amount of damage. Paul's ideas will only benefit the wealthy and big business. If he has any influence in Washington, it will lead to the death of the middle class, make even basic education unaffordable for the average american, and eliminate the basic protections that are currently afforded to the American people. This great nation would quickly become a third world nation if Paul were in charge.
I agree 100%
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16373 Jan 25, 2013
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%
You and the poster you answered are simply quoting the party speil about the rich and being fair,paying fairly on taxes,etc.You really have no idea of Paul`s desire to help the middle or the poor class against you Demos.That is why Ky wanted him to go and try to offset the progressive liberal you apparently are.He is doing what he was asked to do and you just can not understand the conservative point of view.Too bad.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16375 Jan 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ridiculous little coward.
Not sure just if you are describing yourself,or,what.Paul made no mistake not wanting a State Dept leader in office when she had no idea of what was going on after watching a 7 hour video,and allowing a two week lying underling lying talk show deceiving the Nation.If any one was President and wanted that show,both should be fired.
Alabama

United States

#16376 Jan 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the poster you answered are simply quoting the party speil about the rich and being fair,paying fairly on taxes,etc.You really have no idea of Paul`s desire to help the middle or the poor class against you Demos.That is why Ky wanted him to go and try to offset the progressive liberal you apparently are.He is doing what he was asked to do and you just can not understand the conservative point of view.Too bad.
Ryan Paul is for big business and special interest groups in Washington, he just makes you think he is for the middle class by the language that he uses. He is a double tonged liberal, who's father placed him in Kentucky years ago to run for office because it is historically known as a battle ground state, where the people can be easily influenced. And so far their family plan to get him elected has worked.
Personally I think he needs to be more of a father to his children, exspecially to his son who was arrested at an airport DRUNK!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16383 Jan 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What about those WMD's stupid?
lmao
We talking about bozo?.You still think Bush is there?Catch up.The Bush wmd`s were sent to Syria or Iran.Irac moved them out!
The leadership of the here and now is what is being questionable ,or,next to none.
READER

Morehead, KY

#16391 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
i wish we had adult leadership like george w bush back in the white house im fed up with the whining crying sniveling blaming anybody and everybody for ther failures of the black boy
Come up to speed lad. You're stuck in the past.What was will never be again.So get in the groove of the future.People like you slow progress down.
TWA

London, KY

#16392 Jan 26, 2013
if you are referring to the obozo progress i want it slowed down ,
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16405 Jan 29, 2013
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan Paul is for big business and special interest groups in Washington, he just makes you think he is for the middle class by the language that he uses. He is a double tonged liberal, who's father placed him in Kentucky years ago to run for office because it is historically known as a battle ground state, where the people can be easily influenced. And so far their family plan to get him elected has worked.
Personally I think he needs to be more of a father to his children, exspecially to his son who was arrested at an airport DRUNK!
Don`t totally agree or disagree with you.Paul lived here for some 20 years before he ran for office.So far,Ky.is run by a Democratic Gov.and it is considered as a Democratic State by many.

As far as any in Congress,yes,I think as soon as they get in Washington,they become contaminated with the money collecting.The system is flawed,money always contaminates.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16413 Jan 29, 2013
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you do not know the name of the one discussed,you should catch up on just which person is on the menu
ima

El Paso, TX

#16435 Feb 2, 2013
haha wrote:
good ones fellows.help me figure this out..3 men went to the motel paid 10$ a piece for their rooms that's 30 $ the old motel manager was thinking he over charged them.so he sent his bail boy back with 5$ to give back to them, the boy said its to hard to divide this up so he gave them a dollar a piece back stuck the other 2 in his pocket, that made them paying 9$ a piece for their rooms.so 3 nines are 27 and the two the boy stuck in his pocked made 29.where the other dollar?
in hotel's account receivables, it's 3 dollars not 1 dollar.
Democrat

Jamestown, TN

#16444 Feb 4, 2013
Rand Paul is a Moron Idiot, Vote All Republicans OUT OF OFFICE and Kentucky will be better off without paul and McConnell and the rest of the REpublicans .
They do nothing for any of you in Kentucky,Vote for Democrats In All Offices..

NYT's Paul Krugman explains why Republicans are determined to block a full-term for CFPB head Richard Cordray: "Mr. Cordray, whose work has drawn praise even from the bankers, is clearly not the issue. Instead, itís an open attempt to use raw obstructionism to overturn the law. What Republicans are demanding, basically, is that the protection bureau lose its independence. They want its actions subjected to a veto by other, bank-centered financial regulators, ensuring that consumers will once again be neglected, and they also want to take away its guaranteed funding, opening it to interest-group pressure. These changes would make the agency more or less worthless ó but that, of course, is the point."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 22 min john 15
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 43 min Just a fact 13
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 1 hr Anonymous 22
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,232
hau mings mexican restaurant 1 hr NOBUGSFORME 1
dinky phipps 2 hr 1234aaa 17
Ashley mills wagers 3 hr Wondering 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 24 dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance