Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,169

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16261 Jan 13, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> CUTE!
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and have a wonderful day!!
Friend

Duluth, GA

#16263 Jan 13, 2013
Go paul!!
jules smells like butt

Harrodsburg, KY

#16264 Jan 13, 2013
what ever
yes

London, KY

#16265 Jan 13, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
neiter would i
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16266 Jan 13, 2013
when god was handing out brains wtf thought he said its going to rain and he hid under confused stews tail
Sitting Bull

Johnson City, TN

#16269 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think that up all by yourself???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I am a Native American and I have been told that you are so stupid you have no clue how many States there are in this Country, can this be true? Is anyone really that stupid? You are allways makeing fun of others and Lyfao, why?
Sitting Bull

Johnson City, TN

#16270 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think that up all by yourself???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Doed wtf mean 'without thinking function'?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16271 Jan 14, 2013
Rand Paul is just the same as any parent.Embarrassed for the actions of a miscreant son.USUALLY ALL SONS TRY SMOKING,DRINKING,GIRL-ING,AS THEY GROW UP.It is just that some do not get caught.Leave the parents alone,they will handle it.
It is a shame the rest of Congress does not have his ideology,Rand Paul,that is.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#16272 Jan 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Rand Paul is just the same as any parent.Embarrassed for the actions of a miscreant son.USUALLY ALL SONS TRY SMOKING,DRINKING,GIRL-ING,AS THEY GROW UP.It is just that some do not get caught.Leave the parents alone,they will handle it.
It is a shame the rest of Congress does not have his ideology,Rand Paul,that is.
His Son attacked a Lady Stewardess. That is Terrorism Stupid.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#16273 Jan 14, 2013
Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Doed wtf mean 'without thinking function'?
"Doed" Sitting Bull mean you shit your pants again???
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16274 Jan 14, 2013
whitehair isnt it amazung not a single word from the leftwingers about the stewardess that served young paul the liquor
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16275 Jan 14, 2013
TWA wrote:
whitehair isnt it amazung not a single word from the leftwingers about the stewardess that served young paul the liquor
Why did young Paul knock her braind out?

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wow

Oak Grove, KY

#16276 Jan 14, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Agreed
TWA

London, KY

#16278 Jan 15, 2013
wonder why nobody is talkihng about rand pauls son being served alcohol illegally, by a democrat stewardess
TWA

London, KY

#16280 Jan 15, 2013
if she hadnt gotten him drunk he wouldnt have attacked her you freaking moronic embicile
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16283 Jan 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did young Paul knock her braind out?
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
If you could tell what braind means,and spell out what was done,we could do better .Since the left wing news media shut down giving real news,no one has had it to learn what happened,except he got drunk.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16284 Jan 15, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could tell what braind means,and spell out what was done,we could do better .Since the left wing news media shut down giving real news,no one has had it to learn what happened,except he got drunk.
He was charged with aasaulyt on a Srewardess also, try to keep up.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16286 Jan 16, 2013
A kindergarten teacher handed out a coloring page to her class. On it was a picture of a duck holding an umbrella. The teacher told her class to color the duck in yellow and the umbrella green.

Bobby, the class rebel, colored the duck in a bright fire truck red.

After seeing this, the teacher asked him, "Bobby, how many times have you ever seen a red duck?"

Young Bobby replied, "The same number of times I've seen a duck holding a damned umbrella."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16287 Jan 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He was charged with aasaulyt on a Srewardess also, try to keep up.
Spell check works!Learned this from Slew.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#16288 Jan 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell check works!Learned this from Slew.
The Paul punk attacked a Stewardess during the Flight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Retired Farmer 4,924
Tax tax and more tax 9 min big bucks 8
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Obama Zombies 153,525
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 9 min M Hubbard 1
knox board of ed raising taxes 21 min john 86
Heather Cole 28 min Heather 10
whos the best looking at jack wws 56 min bmxhater 5
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 5 hr Praying for everyone 20
A Rat In Knox County 7 hr Genius 8
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••