Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,206

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
hahaha

Hyden, KY

#16237 Jan 11, 2013
haha wrote:
good ones fellows.help me figure this out..3 men went to the motel paid 10$ a piece for their rooms that's 30 $ the old motel manager was thinking he over charged them.so he sent his bail boy back with 5$ to give back to them, the boy said its to hard to divide this up so he gave them a dollar a piece back stuck the other 2 in his pocket, that made them paying 9$ a piece for their rooms.so 3 nines are 27 and the two the boy stuck in his pocked made 29.where the other dollar?
Okay that's confusing..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16238 Jan 11, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay that's confusing..
Taxes!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#16239 Jan 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes!!
Stupid!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16240 Jan 11, 2013
5 from 30 is 25, plus 3 is 28 not 27, it actually cost them 9.33 apiece
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16241 Jan 11, 2013
these three sisters, 96, 94, and 92 live together the 96 year old decides to take a bath, she sticks her foot in the water and cant remember if shes getting in or out of the tub, she yells and asks her sisters if they know, the 94 year old starts upstairs to tell her , gets half way up and cant remember if shes going up or down, so she yells to the 92 year old and says can you remember which way i was going, the 92 year old knocks on the table and says i hope i never get old enough to not remember what i was doing, then she yells to her sister on the stairs as soon as i answer the door i'll come help you
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16242 Jan 12, 2013
guess ill leave the jokes to big stevie hes better at it
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16243 Jan 12, 2013
TWA wrote:
guess ill leave the jokes to big stevie hes better at it
No no, you are quite the joke.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16245 Jan 12, 2013
mrogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=iy3yi9OlBq 0
Deport and take Obama with tem
Try English next time stupid.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16246 Jan 12, 2013
wonder why some of these leftwingwhackadoos think they are so smart it has to be the people they are around are dumbern a three day old retarded jackass because i havent met one yet with the sense god gave a flapper bill on a gooses ass
Greg

Ivel, KY

#16247 Jan 12, 2013
Want to pay more taxes and share your hard earned wages.

Vote for a Democrat!

If you want gun control vote for a Democrat!

Watch as the Democrat Party destroys America!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16248 Jan 12, 2013
Greg wrote:
Want to pay more taxes and share your hard earned wages.
Vote for a Democrat!
If you want gun control vote for a Democrat!
Watch as the Democrat Party destroys America!
Want to starve to death on Minimum Wages? Vote Republitard.

Want to see Billionaires get richer? Vote Republitard.

Want to see Draft dodgers send poor boys into needless Wars? Vote Republitard.

Republicans have been revealed.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16249 Jan 12, 2013
TWA wrote:
wonder why some of these leftwingwhackadoos think they are so smart it has to be the people they are around are dumbern a three day old retarded jackass because i havent met one yet with the sense god gave a flapper bill on a gooses ass
Well you are in retard School.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16250 Jan 12, 2013
yes im trying to educate you leftwingwhackadoo retards i agree

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16252 Jan 12, 2013
Two rather old retired racehorses are in a bar getting totally drunk. After about two hours the first racehorse says "You know.... when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 90 races, got 5 seconds and 5 thirds.... I am without doubt the greatest racehorse that ever lived....blah blah blah..."

In response to this and approximately a half an hour later the second racehorse responded, "Oh yeah...when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 95 races, got 2 seconds and 3 thirds.... I am the greatest racehorse that ever lived.... blah blah blah..."

Now it was about this time that the bartender (a greyhound) decided that they were drunk enough so he said, "I am sick of you two telling one another how great you are, you are both drunk and I am throwing you out of the bar, but before I do I want to let you know that when I was a young greyhound, from one hundred starts, I won 100 races, no seconds and no thirds."

The two racehorses were shocked and for 5 minutes sat with their mouths open until the fist racehorse finally said, "Isn't that amazing (hic)...a talking greyhound!"
ima

El Paso, TX

#16253 Jan 12, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Two rather old retired racehorses are in a bar getting totally drunk. After about two hours the first racehorse says "You know.... when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 90 races, got 5 seconds and 5 thirds.... I am without doubt the greatest racehorse that ever lived....blah blah blah..."
In response to this and approximately a half an hour later the second racehorse responded, "Oh yeah...when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 95 races, got 2 seconds and 3 thirds.... I am the greatest racehorse that ever lived.... blah blah blah..."
Now it was about this time that the bartender (a greyhound) decided that they were drunk enough so he said, "I am sick of you two telling one another how great you are, you are both drunk and I am throwing you out of the bar, but before I do I want to let you know that when I was a young greyhound, from one hundred starts, I won 100 races, no seconds and no thirds."
The two racehorses were shocked and for 5 minutes sat with their mouths open until the fist racehorse finally said, "Isn't that amazing (hic)...a talking greyhound!"
CUTE!
blue

Lowmansville, KY

#16254 Jan 12, 2013
always vote blue dont matter who it is just blue
Rand Paul

Wooton, KY

#16255 Jan 12, 2013
Rand Paul is a great politician
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16258 Jan 13, 2013
Rand Paul wrote:
Rand Paul is a great politician
He is a sorry pos.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16259 Jan 13, 2013
id vote for castro before i would blue, blue is worse than communist
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16260 Jan 13, 2013
TWA wrote:
id vote for castro before i would blue, blue is worse than communist
Red is Communist stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 11 min Wish you luck 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 131,444
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 22 min Curiouswonderer 2
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 2 hr jason 11
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr Baker fan 62
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 6 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 8 hr remember the teller 41
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 9 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 12 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 15 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search