Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
ima

El Paso, TX

#16160 Dec 28, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Merv was in a terrible accident at work. He fell through a floor tile and ripped off both of his ears. Since he was permanently disfigured, he settled with the company for a rather large sum of money and went on his way.
One day, Merv decided to invest his money in a small, but growing telecom business called Plexus Communications. After weeks of negotiations, he bought the company outright but, after signing on the dotted line, he realized that he knew nothing about running such a business and quickly set out to hire someone who could do that for him.
The next day he had set up three interviews. The first guy was great. He knew everything he needed to and was very interesting. At the end of the interview, Merv asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?"
The gentleman answered, "Why yes, I couldn't help but notice you have no ears."
Merv got very angry and threw him out.
The second interview was with a woman, and she was even better than the first guy. He asked her the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?"
She replied: "Well, you have no ears."
Merv again was upset and tossed her out.
The third and last interview was the best of all three. It was with a very young man who was fresh out of college. He was smart, he was handsome, and he seemed to be a better businessman than the first two put together.
Merv was anxious, but went ahead and asked the young man the same question: "Do you notice anything different about me?"
To his surprise, the young man answered: "Why yes! You wear contact lenses!"
Merv was shocked, and said, "What an incredibly observant young man. How in the world did you know that?"
The young man fell off his chair laughing hysterically and replied, "Well, it's pretty hard to wear glasses when you ain't got no damned ears!"
LOVE IT!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16165 Dec 29, 2012
obamalaus wrote:
hahahahahaha, no woman would want that guy stevie theres no way to hold her liquor
Ha-ha! You're right on that one!!! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Houston, TX

#16166 Dec 29, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOVE IT!!!!!
Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a great day!!!

Houston, TX

#16167 Dec 29, 2012
Sorry for the double post. It will get corrected, I'm sure!
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16169 Dec 29, 2012
poor litte wtf nobody will talk to it in real life so it has to come to chatdom and try and make somebody mad to get even

Houston, TX

#16173 Dec 30, 2012
Two bats are hanging in their cave. One turns to the other and says, "Oh, I'm really thirsty for some fresh blood."

The other bat is amazed and says, "Well, itís a bit late. Daylight is almost here, and we can't be exposed to any light - you know we'll die."

"Yeah, I know," says the first bat, "But I'm really starving for it."

So, he flies out of the cave and returns five minutes later with blood dripping from his mouth.

"You lucky thing! Where'd you find blood that quick?" asked the second bat.

"You see that tree over there in the distance?" mumbled the bat, his mouth full of blood.

"Yeah, I think I do!"

"Well, I didn't."
JustSayin

Kuttawa, KY

#16176 Dec 30, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
i hope mitch mcconnell runs for president in 2016
After being the mastermind of more fillibusters on average for 6yrs than Dems have ever had in any 2yr span, 388? Even fillibustering his OWN bill?!!! I think he should be lucky to get re-elected in KY let alone nationally. Now if he makes it look like he is riding in to save Boehners' ass in the current debacle, he might just pull off re-election. Might. But everyone knows mites grow in a barnyard and a barnyard is full of shit...just like Mitch.
ima

El Paso, TX

#16177 Dec 30, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Two bats are hanging in their cave. One turns to the other and says, "Oh, I'm really thirsty for some fresh blood."
The other bat is amazed and says, "Well, itís a bit late. Daylight is almost here, and we can't be exposed to any light - you know we'll die."
"Yeah, I know," says the first bat, "But I'm really starving for it."
So, he flies out of the cave and returns five minutes later with blood dripping from his mouth.
"You lucky thing! Where'd you find blood that quick?" asked the second bat.
"You see that tree over there in the distance?" mumbled the bat, his mouth full of blood.
"Yeah, I think I do!"
"Well, I didn't."
LOL!!!!

Houston, TX

#16180 Dec 31, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!!
Thank you, my friend, and I'm glad you got a laugh! Have a wonderful day, and a Happy New Year!

Houston, TX

#16181 Dec 31, 2012
Before going to Europe on business, a man drives his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank, and asks for an immediate loan of $5,000.

The loan officer, taken aback, requests collateral.

"Well then, here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce," the man says.

The loan officer promptly has the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping and gives the man the $5,000.

Two weeks later, the man walks through the bank's doors and asks to settle up his loan and get his car back.

"That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest," the loan officer says.

The man writes out a check and starts to walk away.

"Wait, sir," the loan officer says. "You are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow $5,000?"

The man smiles, "Where else could I find a safer place to park my Rolls-Royce, in Manhattan for two weeks, and pay only $15.40?"

Houston, TX

#16182 Dec 31, 2012
wtf likes it wrote:
<quoted text>
The earless guy can hold onto wtf's ears. He likes doing that sort of thing for gas money at truck stops.
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EXACT-A-MUNDO!!! THANK YOU FOR THAT VERY VALUABLE INPUT, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AS WELL AS A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY FRIEND!!!

Houston, TX

#16186 Jan 1, 2013
"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees.

"Yes, sir," the clerk replied.

"That's good," the boss said. "Because after you left, early yesterday, to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped by to see you."

****Big Stevie would like to wish all his fans a Happy New Year!!!****
petro

El Paso, TX

#16189 Jan 1, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
"That's good," the boss said. "Because after you left, early yesterday, to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped by to see you."
LOL! LOL!.... you are the best, Stevie.....keep it up! Happy New Year!
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16190 Jan 1, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR stevie hope you have a prosperous and healthy new year keep the jokes coming if nothing else it pisses wtf off hahahahahahaha

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16191 Jan 1, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Happy New Year to you, as well. Stop in, once in awhile, at the dead bird thread. We certainly could use some of your humor.
ima

El Paso, TX

#16192 Jan 1, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! LOL!.... you are the best, Stevie.....keep it up! Happy New Year!
I agree Stevie is the best!
judge

Duluth, GA

#16193 Jan 1, 2013
Dang
question

Campbellsville, KY

#16194 Jan 1, 2013
stevie is the best
paul

Campbellsville, KY

#16195 Jan 1, 2013
paul voter
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16196 Jan 2, 2013
paul wrote:
paul voter
Very stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica napier 59 min hmm 1
jason hughes 1 hr true or not 8
brandon bryson 1 hr old friend 4
food stamp office 1 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
teena Marie mills 3 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr dollarsbill 132,148
praying it's all a lie 11 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"