Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,206

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15984 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! We got two whole sentences that time!We knew you could do it,so,hooray and go for it.
This is not said to belittle or repremand any,but to compliment on the effort!
Get back to Loserville you sorry pos Liar. You lost, get over it.

Lmfao

Rawmoney failed miserably, just like your life.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15986 Nov 28, 2012
A pipe burst in a doctor's house, so he called a plumber. The plumber arrived, unpacked his tools, did mysterious plumber-type things for a while, and handed the doctor a bill for $600.

The doctor exclaimed, "This is ridiculous! I don't even make that much as a doctor!"

The plumber quietly answered, "Neither did I when I was a doctor."
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#15987 Nov 28, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A pipe burst in a doctor's house, so he called a plumber. The plumber arrived, unpacked his tools, did mysterious plumber-type things for a while, and handed the doctor a bill for $600.
The doctor exclaimed, "This is ridiculous! I don't even make that much as a doctor!"
Then the Dr. voted for Romney and lost.

lmfao
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#15988 Nov 28, 2012
stevie i like that one
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15989 Nov 29, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
stevie i like that one
Did he show you his Johnson?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Houston, TX

#15990 Nov 29, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
stevie i like that one
Why, thank you! I hope you enjoy the one below, too! Have a great day!
Peter Vayeos

Medford, MA

#15992 Nov 29, 2012
My brother Harry the one who paste his face with garlic paste every night nad the same one with flatulencia intestinal is not the father of my son Michael. Everything belongs to the stupid imagination of a woman with out uterus, or falopian tubes etc.. etc..gross.
I am known as the "burmese tycoon" and I am the fiancee of Megan Marie Barnes the "slut from Florida". Amen.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#15993 Nov 29, 2012
somebody pissed in that poor guys cornflakes

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15994 Nov 29, 2012
Frank wrote:
What about the Keystone Pipeline?
...dumbass obama and his enviormental slime balls blocked it!! at the same time, obama gives the alaskian islands away to russia, which was filled with oil!! told you, he is a traitor and wants to destroy america!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15995 Nov 30, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...dumbass obama and his enviormental slime balls blocked it!! at the same time, obama gives the alaskian islands away to russia, which was filled with oil!! told you, he is a traitor and wants to destroy america!!
You ignorant pos get a job.

Houston, TX

#15996 Nov 30, 2012
A well known, and respected schoolteacher's son brought his report card home. The father said, "Now, let's see what you have accomplished." He opens the report and to his dismay sees all bad grades.

"GAAAHH!!! What do you have to say about this Johnny? My reputation is ruined!!!"

"Well, Dad, at least you know I'm not cheating!"
Who cares

Georgetown, KY

#15997 Nov 30, 2012
Who cares about any of this??
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15998 Dec 1, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
somebody pissed in that poor guys cornflakes
Why? Did you eat that too?

Houston, TX

#15999 Dec 1, 2012
A helicopter carrying passengers suddenly loses engine power and the aircraft begins to descend. The pilot safely performs an emergency landing in water, and tells the passengers to remain seated and to keep the doors closed, stating that in emergency situations, the aircraft is designed to stay afloat for 30 minutes, giving rescuers time to get to them.

Just then a man gets out if his seat and runs over to open the door. The pilots screams at him, "Didn't you hear what I said? This aircraft is designed to stay afloat as long as the doors remain closed!"

"Of course I heard you", the man replied, "But it's also designed to fly, too, and look how good that one has worked out so far!!"
ima

El Paso, TX

#16001 Dec 1, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
LOL! LOL! are you a comedian? if not you should be!
ben

United States

#16002 Dec 2, 2012
right
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#16003 Dec 2, 2012
why does the obozo clown look like curious georgew with a banana stuck up his ass
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16004 Dec 2, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
why does the obozo clown look like curious georgew with a banana stuck up his ass
What is that sticking up your ass stupid?

Houston, TX

#16005 Dec 2, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! LOL! are you a comedian? if not you should be!
Why, thank you! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#16007 Dec 2, 2012
Part 1..........Apparently the White House referred to Christmas Trees as “Holiday Trees” for the first time this year which prompted CBS presenter, Ben Stein, to present this

piece which I would like to share with you. I think it applies just as much to many countries as it does to America ...

The following was written by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.

My confession:

I am a Jew, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautiful lit up, bejewelled trees, Christmas trees. I don't feel threatened. I don't feel discriminated against. That's what they are, Christmas trees.

It doesn't bother me a bit when people say,“Merry Christmas” to me. I don't think they are slighting me or getting ready to put me in a ghetto. In fact, I kind of like it. It shows that we are all brothers and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. It doesn't bother me at all that there is a manger scene on display at a key intersection near my beach house in Malibu. If people want a crib, it's just as fine with me as is the Menorah a few hundred yards away.

I don't like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don't think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I don't like it being shoved down my throat.

Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren't allowed to worship God? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where the America we knew went to.

In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a little different: This is not intended to be a joke; it's not funny, it's intended to get you thinking.

Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson asked her:“How could God let something like this happen?”(regarding Hurricane Katrina). Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She said:“I believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years we've been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our government and to get out of our lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He leave us alone?”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Mike Duquette 131,463
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 26 min Curiouswonderer 4
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 28 min marvin 3
who will you vote for as jailer 30 min marvin 63
Indictments 31 min John 3
Nick Mandel and Amy Gray 49 min losers 7
Family Court Judge 55 min funny stuff 58
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 3 hr Voter 15
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 20 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search