Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15300 Sep 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, Big_Heathen, that was nasty. The White Hair Furball man said you had the hot's for Nancy Pelosi and her spring loaded arse. Did you know that Janet Reno is really Bob Dole in drag?
Excuse me, but you are obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a shit. I don't need to listen to your somnambulistic imaginings, either. You are obviously talking about your own female (?) preferences.....

Houston, TX

#15302 Sep 20, 2012
7 times virgen wrote:
Well, apparently, Big Stevie had a date with Megan marie Barnes. Big Stevie likes his women shaved. So, the woman was shaving her genitals as she was driving for a heavy date with this moron individual. Sudenly, she has an accident and when the police came to write a ticket they were flabergasted and did not know what to do, this nice policemen from this county in Florida, help this woman to finish the shaving of her stinking genitals,taking turns because the odor was unbearable. So, at the end Big Stevie and megan marie Barnes enjoyed their randez vous in Key West about 8.pm."mosquitos time".
This is a historic moment for Big Stevie. Megan marie Barnes was a virgen she claimed and Big Stevie believed her. First time he deflower a virgen in his 84 years of existance.
As far as I know she has been a virgen 6 times at $500.oo a pop.
And YOU should know! Oh, by the way, you have "Spell Check." Use it!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15303 Sep 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President has never raised Taxes you gd Liar.
I am getting really tired of you calling me a liar. You need to be sure to check your facts before doing so. I would NEVER intentionally lie on here or anywhere else. If I am proven wrong, I will admit it.

From PolitiFact Check - 2/11

The idea that Obama did not raise taxes is just plain wrong. He signed legislation raising taxes on cigarettes and other tobacco products soon after taking office; that money goes to pay for children's health insurance programs. The law went into effect in 2009. He also signed the health care law, which includes taxes on indoor tanning that went into effect last year.(Regular PolitiFact readers will remember our fact-check of reality TV star Snooki and her complaint about the new tax last year.)

The new health care law also includes a tax on people who decide not to have health insurance, as an incentive for them to get coverage. The tax phases in gradually, starting in 2014. By 2016, the tax would be $695 per uninsured person up to a maximum of three times that amount, or $2,085. The law includes exemptions for people who can't find affordable insurance, and a few other special circumstances.

More significantly, the health care law includes new taxes on the wealthy, starting in 2013. Individuals who make more than $200,000 and couples that make more than $250,000 will see additional Medicare taxes of 0.9 percent. They will also, for the first time, have to pay Medicare taxes on their investment income at a 3.8 percent rate.(Current law is that all workers and employers split a 2.9 percent Medicare tax; the self-employed pay all of it.)

The small percentages may not sound like a lot, but those taxes are expected to generate $210 billion over 10 years, or just over half of all the new revenues the health care law authorizes. Other provisions include new fees on health insurance companies and prescription drug manufacturers, and a new tax on high-cost "Cadillac" health insurance plans.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#15304 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am getting really tired of you calling me a liar. You need to be sure to check your facts before doing so. I would NEVER intentionally lie on here or anywhere else. If I am proven wrong, I will admit it.
The idea that Obama did not raise taxes is just plain wrong. He signed legislation raising taxes on cigarettes and other tobacco products soon after taking office; that money goes to pay for children's health insurance programs. The law went into effect in 2009. He also signed the health care law, which includes taxes on indoor tanning that went into effect last year.(Regular PolitiFact readers will remember our fact-check of reality TV star Snooki and her complaint about the new tax last year.)
The new health care law also includes a tax on people who decide not to have health insurance, as an incentive for them to get coverage. The tax phases in gradually, starting in 2014. By 2016, the tax would be $695 per uninsured person up to a maximum of three times that amount, or $2,085. The law includes exemptions for people who can't find affordable insurance, and a few other special circumstances.
More significantly, the health care law includes new taxes on the wealthy, starting in 2013. Individuals who make more than $200,000 and couples that make more than $250,000 will see additional Medicare taxes of 0.9 percent. They will also, for the first time, have to pay Medicare taxes on their investment income at a 3.8 percent rate.(Current law is that all workers and employers split a 2.9 percent Medicare tax; the self-employed pay all of it.)
The small percentages may not sound like a lot, but those taxes are expected to generate $210 billion over 10 years, or just over half of all the new revenues the health care law authorizes. Other provisions include new fees on health insurance companies and prescription drug manufacturers, and a new tax on high-cost "Cadillac" health insurance plans.
Quit being a gd Liar and I will stop calling you one.

The President has never raised Taxes.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15305 Sep 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Quit being a gd Liar and I will stop calling you one.
The President has never raised Taxes.
Again, look it up yourself. I have provided the facts and website to make it easy for you. You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face.

You are very shallow to call someone a liar when you have NO idea what you are talking about.
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#15306 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, look it up yourself. I have provided the facts and website to make it easy for you. You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face.
You are very shallow to call someone a liar when you have NO idea what you are talking about.
More right wingnut propaganda non sense from a foolish Liar.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15307 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate but a fact,you can not change WTF into a decent person.He calls every one such names and he refuses to admit what is so,if it is not in his ideology.Some of us have gotten immune to him,even when he attacks directly.As with many of that ideology,he refuses the simple truth of what is so,what is done making it so.
This is just another reason why I have been advocating honest,decent persons for our public offices.So many just refuse to look at their ideology,because it is all they can handle.
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#15308 Sep 20, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate but a fact,you can not change WTF into a decent person.He calls every one such names and he refuses to admit what is so,if it is not in his ideology.Some of us have gotten immune to him,even when he attacks directly.As with many of that ideology,he refuses the simple truth of what is so,what is done making it so.
This is just another reason why I have been advocating honest,decent persons for our public offices.So many just refuse to look at their ideology,because it is all they can handle.
Then why would you vote for a sorry Liar pos Republican. They are all the same.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15309 Sep 20, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your comments. I know I can't change wtf. I hope I become immune to him soon! LOL His hideous statements and name calling sometimes anger me, but mostly I just pity him. With his attitude, he must be a very lonely person.
wondering

Falls Of Rough, KY

#15310 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
the rest of that article (that you left out of your copy/paste), goes on to tell about how taxes have lowered for American workers. A vast majority of the country.
yes, he has raised some taxes. But he lowered some too. Personally, I think taxes on known health risks are a good idea.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15311 Sep 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
the rest of that article (that you left out of your copy/paste), goes on to tell about how taxes have lowered for American workers. A vast majority of the country.
yes, he has raised some taxes. But he lowered some too. Personally, I think taxes on known health risks are a good idea.
Many of us would certainly agree that increased taxes on bad health situations and products would not only help the Country but the habits of people that buy.

It is also true he lowered some taxes and raised some.But what scares me is the change we all will face with the Health Care so called Reform.It has so much in it to change the way we get medical care and the way we pay the price for it.It is reported to be more expensive than what we have,so the Country can not afford it.It has already taken away our Advantage Health Care Plan policy,and the policy now is not as overall good.It tried to force the Country to buy a product the politicians would give to AARP to be the only Insurance Company,and you buy or get fined(taxed).There is so much in it,such as the death panels(so called) because some one in Washington could decide if you got the treatment ,or not!It is happening to older people right now,just getting started.

All that Obama has done has not been bad,but in my opinion most 90% has been and the remainder of his time has been wasted with golf and vacations,along with not protecting this Country while all the ones he has put in office have been total failures on the job.By this,consider,Iraq is not safe nor friendly.Afghanistan is the same.Pakistan is worse and unfriendly,along with every Muslim Country now attacking our embassies.Consider the Fast and Furious episode coming back to bite his people.Consider the illegals left in this Country to run about freely and we don`t know what they intend for us as a nation,consider his take over of GM(putting in his own CEO there ,also)Chrysler,the banking Industry,the stimulus that disappeared,the green companies that failed and declared bankruptcy immediately with no contract by this administration for pay back or take over of the property,and this is just the things out fron we all know about.Many more!

So taxes will never be changed til some people in Congress changes.This Country is spending itself into it`s own bankruptcy and none do anything about it!

Vote for this change we need,not the one Obama promised and lied to this entire Nation.Vote Romney and Ryan.Then hope for the better to come along,it can not continue as it is under Obama.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15312 Sep 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, these particular increases do not mean a great deal to me. I only pointed out this information as wtf called me a liar regarding a previous post. He stated Obama had not raised ANY taxes.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15313 Sep 21, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, these particular increases do not mean a great deal to me. I only pointed out this information as wtf called me a liar regarding a previous post. He stated Obama had not raised ANY taxes.
The President has not raised any Taxes.

Houston, TX

#15315 Sep 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President has not raised any Taxes.
That's because you're on welfare, dickhead, and probably receive earned income (which is anything but earned), and WIC.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15316 Sep 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President has not raised any Taxes.
...what do you think obama care is ? free?
wtf

Clay City, KY

#15317 Sep 21, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're on welfare, dickhead, and probably receive earned income (which is anything but earned), and WIC.
You s-ck d-ckheads.
lmfao
wtf

Clay City, KY

#15318 Sep 21, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...what do you think obama care is ? free?
It is the same as Romneycare dumbass.
wondering

Booneville, KY

#15319 Sep 22, 2012
Obama ain't worth s sh*t!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15320 Sep 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
What does that make you numb nuts?
Curious

Swampscott, MA

#15321 Sep 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
Agree.
What about his wife?
Same value?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability Fraud 1 hr Disability Fraud ... 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr RAGU 138,165
Apts in Barboursville 2 hr citizen 1
Allen and Haley townsley unfit parents 2 hr Nemo 1
tess fisher (Nov '10) 3 hr Been There 16
KC baseball 3 hr Info 5
Drug dealers in Scott hollar 4 hr Neighbor 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE