Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
41 - 60 of 16,145 Comments Last updated 19 hrs ago
Douche

Princeton, NC

#41 Oct 19, 2010
bush lied wrote:
where are the wmd's.these fu ckers ain't never got it right.vote the lesser of two evils conway.
Oh god.

There right where Clinton, Kerry, Kennedy, taxman, pelosi, daschle, britian, German, poland, Italy, Russia, japan, and the un as a whole agreed upon about 12 times.... Even saddam on his death bed, or noose lol, said that he had lied about it all and did everything he could to deceive us, so that we could spread fear through the world of his regime... Because they feared Iran... And it would repel them.

But, just in case you don't remember evil number 1.... Conway, supported bush strongly leading up to the invasion. Here's the video just in case it slipped your mind. You should watch it daily.



Rand Paul however, like his father, was against that war. Ron Paul voted against authorization.


Jack Conway supports amnesty for illegal immigrants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jack Conway.. For and against and for.. And against.. Tax cuts for the rich.

http://www.google.com/url...

Which Jack Conway do you support?
SMACK

Hazard, KY

#42 Oct 19, 2010
Abraham Lincoln wrote:
Most people of Kentucky have Conways number, and they know he will say or do anything to get elected. Desperation, conspiracy theory stuff. With no evidence whatsoever. Dem's have nothing to run on. Hey Conway, is that the best you can do? Paul is a great choice for Kentucky, they want JOBS, we are sick and tired high unemployment, a dead economy, and having OBAMACARE SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS. Get informed and make a difference. Factcheck.com , dickmorris.com , The Blaze.com , and FOX NEWS, which is number one for a reason.
Hey Abe a lot of historians have figured out you are gay. You should love having things shoved down your throat.
ted

Pittsburgh, PA

#43 Oct 19, 2010
SMACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! She had sexual relations with him.
Before or after he tied her up?
tit 4 tat

Barbourville, KY

#44 Oct 19, 2010
actually paul started the crap throwing when he criticized conways judgment & character for letting clinton stump for him , saying when he was asked if clintons popularity would help conway,he responded by saying that "i wouldn't want anyone want anyone who has sex with interns to stump for me"(paul).
so he kind of opened the door for his own past character indiscretions to be fair game.

which make the both of them look very amateurish to the rest of the country and the KY voters too,
and it puts the real issues on the back-burner...
I hate Hypocrites

United States

#45 Oct 19, 2010
the rent is to damn high wrote:
<quoted text>
so, was bush the one and only one who thought there was WMD's? dang and i could've sworn i heard almost every single person in congress say that same darn lie..hmmm, ain't that just the butter on my biscuit
I realize ur not campaigning for conway or anything but the lesser of two evils? really?? i just don't see it.

the reason most everyone in congress went along with the bush regime,is because the only evidence came from the bush controlled government.when anyone questioned them on their facts,they sicked their slobbering mad dogs from fox lies channel,and all the wingnut drugged out psycho's like limpball.faux's high ratings is a sad reminder of how Americans like you have been to lazy and biased to look for the real truth.the numb nutts at faux have already caused innocent people to be hurt,harassed,or killed by their propaganda.hitler would love faux. if he were here today,he would be a regular guest on faux,or a anchor.
Douche

Princeton, NC

#46 Oct 19, 2010
voter wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like you've been watching fox news too much, your facts are all wrong and the polls are now even
Please.. Enlighten me on the facts then.

And check out the videos where Jack conway disagrees with you.

And also, here are the most recent polls ..

5 for Paul
3 for Paul
2 for Paul
11 for Paul
7 for Paul
15 for Paul

Dailykos even has it had 7 for Paul. This alone would lead me to believe it's closer to 50. Haha

These are likely voter numbers. And the key number is 50 in this race. Jack Conway needs almost every undecided voter to vote for him to win.

Soo... Facts please.

Fox news haha. I haven't watched national news in years. I read biased and unbiased sources on here, then go do my own research using government documentation, or video.

Ole Jack Conway... Proud to support the iraq war and wishes he could have joined republicans in authorizing it. Glad that our president did it the way he did. That's my boy!

Douchebag, out.
I hate Hypocrites

United States

#47 Oct 19, 2010
Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god.
There right where Clinton, Kerry, Kennedy, taxman, pelosi, daschle, britian, German, poland, Italy, Russia, japan, and the un as a whole agreed upon about 12 times.... Even saddam on his death bed, or noose lol, said that he had lied about it all and did everything he could to deceive us, so that we could spread fear through the world of his regime... Because they feared Iran... And it would repel them.
But, just in case you don't remember evil number 1.... Conway, supported bush strongly leading up to the invasion. Here's the video just in case it slipped your mind. You should watch it daily.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3-13-7Aj2ksXX
Rand Paul however, like his father, was against that war. Ron Paul voted against authorization.
Jack Conway supports amnesty for illegal immigrants.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jack Conway.. For and against and for.. And against.. Tax cuts for the rich.
http://www.google.com/url...
Which Jack Conway do you support?
WOW! now your throwing your god bush under the bus?getting desperate are you?don't say you didnt vote for bush.if you do it will make you lie barrel overflow.
JWC

Florence, KY

#48 Oct 19, 2010
voter wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like you've been watching fox news too much, your facts are all wrong and the polls are now even
Nope, you are wrong. Check the legit polling sites. Paul s still up by quite a bit.
All whiney boy Con-man Conway has is a college prank played by Paul25 plus years ago. How said is that? Conway has never been anythign but a politician and liar.
JWC

Florence, KY

#49 Oct 19, 2010
Jaun The Baptist wrote:
Rand Paul mocked my God. Let the evil ones vote for this blasphemer. As for me and my house, we will vote for the Christian--Mr. Conway.
He didn't mock your God, dumbass. He played a college prank that was not religious based, just silly. He has attended church regularly for 20 plus years and, I believe, is a deacon. Get your facts straight before posting such garbage.
Douche

Princeton, NC

#50 Oct 19, 2010
I hate Hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason most everyone in congress went along with the bush regime,is because the only evidence came from the bush controlled government.when anyone questioned them on their facts,they sicked their slobbering mad dogs from fox lies channel,and all the wingnut drugged out psycho's like limpball.faux's high ratings is a sad reminder of how Americans like you have been to lazy and biased to look for the real truth.the numb nutts at faux have already caused innocent people to be hurt,harassed,or killed by their propaganda.hitler would love faux. if he were here today,he would be a regular guest on faux,or a anchor.
Maybe so... Alan combs had a slot. You guys forget the facts about hitler. He was a fascist, not a conservative. Read about his economic policy, fiscal policy. He was a raging liberal, and nationalized more business than Obama thus far... But Obama isn't a quitter. I believe in him. So don't count him out just yet.

So bush controlled the few years before that Clinton was obsessed with sad dam, and Kerry asked the president to invade? Hmmm... Did he control Germany, Poland, Italy, spain, France, Russia, china, japan, England and others... That submitted intelligence of equal bearing in the security council?

Hmmm....

You crack me up. Carry on my child...
JWC

Florence, KY

#51 Oct 19, 2010
granny155 wrote:
what about what rand paul wants to do with medicare?i draw disablibilty and you can't hardly find a doctor in western kentucky that will take medicaid.i worked for 37 yrs.i got stuck with 674.00 a month and medicaid,would love to work but no one wants some one thats disabled.so now you tell me who is going to be the best for the job.try living on 674.00 a month and see how hard it is.the only thing i have going for me is i own my home.they also say if i work i have no medical coverage.any answers out there?
First of all, if you REALLY worked for 37 years and paid taxes, you would not be getting $674. What you are receiving is SSI, it's for people who have never worked or not worked enough to earn enough credits to get Social security disability.

Since: Apr 07

Bardstown Ky

#52 Oct 19, 2010
I hate Hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason most everyone in congress went along with the bush regime,is because the only evidence came from the bush controlled government.when anyone questioned them on their facts,they sicked their slobbering mad dogs from fox lies channel,and all the wingnut drugged out psycho's like limpball.faux's high ratings is a sad reminder of how Americans like you have been to lazy and biased to look for the real truth.the numb nutts at faux have already caused innocent people to be hurt,harassed,or killed by their propaganda.hitler would love faux. if he were here today,he would be a regular guest on faux,or a anchor.
i think on a whole the American people are pretty good @ telling b.s. from truth & the fact that fox KILLS the other news networks in ratings says who most American's think is telling the truth.
JWC

Florence, KY

#53 Oct 19, 2010
If you were getting SSD based on what you paid in, it would not be $674. Nice try at lying there, but you fail. You didn't pay your taxes and benefitted many years from there. Now, you pay the piper.
disappointed

Pikeville, KY

#55 Oct 19, 2010
Is this the best we have to offer from the state of Kentucky?
Wondering

Radcliff, KY

#56 Oct 19, 2010
Jack Conway is a big Puss, Paul got into his face and he looked like a little sissy.
Chained Rocker

Lexington, KY

#57 Oct 19, 2010
Rand Paul is the only honorable candidate in the race.

But I would not give Obama another "yes" vote no matter who was running against Conway.

GO RAND PAUL!
JWC

Florence, KY

#58 Oct 19, 2010
Who is the dumbasz judging all of the posts the same? Grow up, loser.
Herbert

Lewisport, KY

#59 Oct 19, 2010
I wouldn't vote for Conway for dog catcher. His dirty, slanderous, and childish tactics makes me sick. He doesn't deserve to hold any kind of public office. Every day when you read the news, it's another ridiculous accusation against Paul or twisting of words around to try to make what Paul said into something else. Conway acts worse than a spoiled child of about 5 years old. Is this who Kentucky needs to represent us, I don't think so. He isn't worried about Kentucky. All he's worried about is spewing BS about Paul. No thanks.
Sick of Liberals

Louisville, KY

#60 Oct 19, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Jack Conway is a big Puss, Paul got into his face and he looked like a little sissy.
Conway as KY Attorney General has embarrassed our whole state. He is a 2-faced Obama tax and spend Socialist. Thank God Ron Paul put him in his place. NO Attorney General should ever attack someone's religion. Conway is just another LIBERAL LIAR, but he is going down Nov 2.
wtf

United States

#61 Oct 19, 2010
katfan77 wrote:
<quoted text>
i think on a whole the American people are pretty good @ telling b.s. from truth & the fact that fox KILLS the other news networks in ratings says who most American's think is telling the truth.
Not hardly dumbass, you are still talking a very small percentage of the Population. Fox has a far right wing agenda and Beck has lost all of his sponsors. So your infantile logic is f*cked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Nutz 151,117
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min The_Box 130,468
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min Been Rich 1,279
Travis slushpup 31 min Brenda 6
betty mills 1 hr friend 3
hot girl a the funeral home 5 hr wow 7
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 9 hr Tell it 9
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••