Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
well wrote:
feds shut him down and timmy went out on his own
in town ? when did this happen
heard that

London, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Why would the Feds shut a tire store down?
patron

Corbin, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
anybody know what is going on? seems like a good guy.
huh

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2012
He was rude to people and it finally caught up with him
patron

Corbin, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
can the feds shut down a business because the owner is rude to people?
lol

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2012
no they cant had to be something more
Show Time

Cicero, IL

#9 Oct 9, 2012
No, it's all over town that they were dealing drugs there!!! Wake up people... The truth is the truth!
transparent

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Show Time wrote:
No, it's all over town that they were dealing drugs there!!! Wake up people... The truth is the truth!
and the punk that run it thought he was mr. playboy and god's gift to women! he is so ugly he would have to slip up on my car to work on it! caddalic, cowboy boots & a crook!!! i hope he's gone for good!!
wow

Pineville, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2012
there's got to be more to this story. this business has been going strong for at least 30 years in this town..wonder what really happened, yeah he was definately a one of a kind but i saw him as just a harmless unique guy..he actually was pretty funny, in a ha ha sort of way. i'm sorry if this is true, i hate for any business to go under in this town considering how dismal our economy is anyway. god bless jack.
mike

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2012
yea he seemed a bit strange but seemed friendly and i always got good deals on tires. i was shocked to see it closed
wow

Pineville, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2012
mike wrote:
yea he seemed a bit strange but seemed friendly and i always got good deals on tires. i was shocked to see it closed
yeah he would cut you some good deals on his tires. i know he would give you the best price in town and had good help, they were quick and efficient. sad to see anything bad happening to him and that long time local business.
jeff

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2012
People, come on. Jerry simple retired. End of story!
patron

Corbin, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2012
he looked like he needed to retire will have plenty time to count his money!!
jrh1986

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2012
I liked the hell out of Jerry. Yea he was definitely unique. I had worked for him on two separate occasions. Talking to him and working for him is a totally different story. He could be a prick. And often more times then not he was a prick. Sometimes you thought he was a woman with all of his mood swings. I do have to give credit where credit is do. He had done well for hisself in town. He was one heck of a business man. He knew how to make money. He was a little tight but you have to keep your cost down when your running a business. Overall Jerry is a funny dude. If you were in a bad mood he could get you to laugh. He has got some flaws but heck tell me someone that doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stinking creek 37 min creeker 15
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 1 hr Non deadbeat 8
Is Amanda Foley Prego (May '12) 2 hr BigD 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 148,986
TreadzTireCenter 2 hr Chon wu 14
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 4 hr Haha 26
Yolanda 4 hr Wtf 6
Three liquor stores in bville 6 hr Quantummist 16
KCHS principal 7 hr Tax payer 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages