Dan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Regardless of how wicked the world might be today. The wickedness of the world in no wise over powers the power of the Spirit of the Mighty One to prevent it from performing miraculous works.

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:10

And so, despite how wicked the world is in the last days, Daniel tells us that none the less, the power of the Holy Spirit will perform that which pleases God and the church will be purified and made white.

Thank God that we do not need a man's permission nor consent to pray for revival, or for restorations of any kind. He is willing for us to have every good gift. And every perfect gift if we choose to believe. I choose rather to believe His written word. And as it is written "where the word of a King is there is power, and who may say unto Him What doest thou?" He does what He wants, and He does not need for any man to agree with Him. If you think that a true prophet's words will never come to pass if no one believes them. You have the wrong idea, for an anointed word will come to pass. Regardless if men believe it or not.

And now, as for a word to come to us today. We know that if the word is for real and true. Nothing can prevent it from springing forth in the earth. And it does not have to take ten or twenty years to come to pass. For the word can come to pass immediately without hesitation. Ready or not before men can even realize it. The word can come to pass today.

Revival And Restoration Is Here In Jesus Christ, despite what any devil might say.

I know that more of the best kinds of gifts will be manifest. And so, this is unfolding now and already the revival has begun in the nation, which is accompanied by a call for the restoration of the good foundations of this land. As the Holy Spirit is now doing restorative works of healing the people. To make them every whit whole.~ Check out the historical revival that has been going on at The Church Of His Presence, see link below.

http://www.churchofhispresence.org/

Yes this event has already hit historical proportions and yet, it has only just begun.
Dan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

One last thing on this matter. I realize that some who are willing to believe the Bible still have questions as to whether there are prophets anymore? And whether or not there are any true prophets.? And though Jesus warns us that there will be many false prophets in the last days. And we all know this is true. It seems that in this past decade many of them have crawled out of the wood work. Joel tells us that our sons and daughters will be prophets. And so we are the sons and daughters of someone, and we who believe in Christ are His son's and daughters. The children of the Chief Prophet. And in turn our sons and daughters will be prophets. Since the scriptures can not be broken.

Now Paul tells us that there are prophets in the church and that this is one of the ministries in the church. And so, we have to believe that God can still send prophets, being that it is a matter of the New Testament scriptures. But Christ warns us to beware. And even in the Old Testament there were many false prophets.

"And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way." 1 Corinthians 12:28~31

The gift of faith along with the more excellent gift of love. Can perform miracles. And not all of us receive the same gifts, and not everyone speaks in tongues either. So there is no such thing as this doctrine of initial evidence of speaking in tongues (that is a false doctrine). And so, this teaching that you can not receive the Holy Spirit without the initial evidence of speaking in tongues. Is a stumbling block cast before the believers. to get them to thinking that the Holy Spirit has not come into their lives. And this false doctrine is one that really disturbs the Holy Spirit.

Anyways the gifts of faith and love works miracles.
Dan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Now if there are true prophets today, of a truth they have to talk over top of all of the false ones. However, the words of the true prophets stand, and come to pass. Regardless of whether or not men believe the words. And it is not a matter of voting on whether it is a word from God, nor is it a matter of whether people believe the prophet or not. And the word does not have to take decades to come to pass. Since the Mighty One and His prophet make a majority and are the consensus of heaven. And there is nothing in the universe that can prevent His word from coming to pass when He wants. And there is nothing that says it has to take ages either. It can come to pass today.

Now as for women preachers. There is a rule it seems in the New Testament. But long before this rule was coined. There was written an exception in prophecy which would come to pass. And so, there is no mention of there ever being a cut off date for our sons and daughters being prophets. And so, this will continue to be.

Now this is not a contradiction in the scriptures but merely a prophesy of what would come to be one day.
Dan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

God can give each of us a word for our lives from time to time. And so, we can pray for such a thing. And He can also give us a word for our nation, for the times such as we are in. And so, that kind of word would come to the prophets. And if it is a word from Him, then He can confirm it by more than one prophet receiving the word. Or else one prophet receives the word, and the rest who are true prophets of God will get the witness of it. And so, know that it is a word from God.

And so, we should pray for a word for our nation. Even our community. And I would suggest that a true word from God would be published to the people for free, and that you do not have to purchase a book. I suspect that a true prophet freely receives the word, and so is compelled to freely give the word without price.

"And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision." 1 Samuel 3:1

"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18

We should read the word to obtain our vision, and we should pray that the Mighty One of old provides His prophets with a vision. Since we need a vision to show us the way these days. And it is such that a word from Him can provide us with a vision.
lobo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Damn Dan, where did you find all that stuff in the Bible? I've never seen all that in there. Man's words are just that. Womens words are just that. If you are saying forget what the Bible says and do it because it's politically correct then you should not try to be a prophet or orator of the Word. The Bible teaches of false prophets and people that will try to dissuade you from believing. If your words lead a soul to hell then you will surely follow. What was the verse where Jesus said something about a millstone being tied around a mans neck that leads one of his children astray? Better pay heed before you tell people to not go by the words of the Bible and do things because this is a new generation. The Bible is meant to be followed to infinity. AMEN
Ticked

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

joe wrote:
LIKE I SAID, YOU NEED SHIPPED TO THE MIDDLE EAST.
That's where people like u need to be sent! Oh yeah! Better Yet, Ur already going to hell when u die!! Hope u enjoy it.:-)

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Dan wrote:
In the scriptures back when the New Testament was being lived. The women then were told to keep quiet in the early church. But God never meant for women to always remain quiet in history and never be heard. And you know now, it is 2000 years now since Christ was born. And so, it is high time for a new thing in the earth. Time for all people men, women and children to testify and witness to the power of the living word.
Sorry folks but we do not live in those ages any more, and history never goes backwards. Mankind never looses knowledge of their past technologies, but goes forwards and takes their know how into the next age. And so, knowledge is retained. And the ages change, and so, nothing remains as it was forever.
However, the written scripture never changes. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and so is his word.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where people like u need to be sent! Oh yeah! Better Yet, Ur already going to hell when u die!! Hope u enjoy it.:-)
Judging someones soul to Hell is a very bad judgment call in any situation, no matter what the person has done or believes. There is only one unpardonable sin and believing women are allowed to teach is not it. Paul said he would be afraid to judge himself, much less anyone else. If you tell someone else they're going to Hell, it's the same as cursing God. I wouldn't do it for nothing. I don't mean to bash you, but you should know better.

“always speak your mind be true”

Since: Jan 10

barbourville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

joe wrote:
They are no better than the Taliban!
just because you can't comprehend what you read, the rest of us need to be shipped to middle east.
umustnotundersta nd

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

yes it does say sons and daughters, BUT will shall not have authority over a man it says that also! women receive the spirit as well but they are to learn in silence! women can profisize through teaching other women and children. so i guess u think its ok for a women to preach but you still have to be head of house hold!? it dont work that way. 1 Timothy 2:1112
11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. I want a verse that says its ok for a woman to have authority over man like it says she shouldnt? give me one and not the one u posted because that dont say that!
COME ON

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

TICKED...have you lost you mind telling people to go to hell you better pray you dont have to suffer for THAT the lord will whip you for that thats a no no and you know it dont you??????think about it
no one

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

joe wrote:
LIKE I SAID, YOU NEED SHIPPED TO THE MIDDLE EAST.
You are foolish to think that. Read your bible and you will see that if you don't change your thinking you will be shipped of to hell when you di
e
Tuti Phruti

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I use to think along the lines of---a woman should not preach. When a family member passed away last year, we went to her church for the funeral. There was a woman minister who was at that church. It was a beautiful service. The minister was moving, and the sermon was touching. Her sermon spoke to the grown-ups, as well as the young children, and teens. I walked away with a different attitude.
pappy

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Still no.
whats it matter

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

If they were called to preach the word...them let do so...sounds like your putting down a person of god..who wants to put the word of god out there...to win peole over to god.....get real people....if your a christan dont worry ..you should be happy that a woman can make a difference in this world by bringing someone closer to god.thats like saying not to do good deeds and praying with people and profesing your faith...only men can do this? get over it women can speak the word a well as a man can.
idk

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

all i know is it says in the BIBLE that a woman stands behind her husband and keeps her mouth shut you wanna be christans need to practice wat you preach its people like you that turn people aginst going to chruch just a bunch of hippacrits christans is supposed to help get people to god not talk about them and trun them away from chruch all you so called christans will have a specal place in hell waiting for you
Women preacher

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

The bible says there is neither male nor female in the eyes of God.He has no respect of people.when he looks at us he doesn't see that where male nor female he see's the blood of his son applied to our heart
Women preacher

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

And just because you don't believe like another does not give u the right to judge we need to try to be winning sinners an not running them out of te church before they get there let God give you the understanding to the things you don't understand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••