Upcoming Indictments HUGE!

Upcoming Indictments HUGE!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
druggie

London, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I have been told that upcoming indictments are the biggest for Knox yet!!! Any info to add?....
druggie

London, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Heard there are A few mills on there.P.A.....
druggie

London, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Also heard a woman ratted on her own husband and is leaving town.Just a witchy thing to do considering she is the one that introduced the drug to all involved.
Tired of dealers

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Get them all!

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Our locals must be needing some attention.
lol

Hodgenville, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
When they coming??
Old Jake

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
Our locals must be needing some attention.
Do you not have enough sence to know that indictments come out every couple of months?People like you are such crybabys,you cry an say they dont do their job,an then you cry if they do their job.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Old Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not have enough sence to know that indictments come out every couple of months?People like you are such crybabys,you cry an say they dont do their job,an then you cry if they do their job.
Say what you will, but people like me know it's all a money racket.
Old Jake

Corbin, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Say what you will, but people like me know it's all a money racket.
People like you just like to bitch an cry.Every state an county in the united states hand down indictments but if knox county does it it's a money racket.lol.
Justified

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Old Jake wrote:
<quoted text>People like you just like to bitch an cry.Every state an county in the united states hand down indictments but if knox county does it it's a money racket.lol.
It's a money racket everywhere. If you want to know what's going on follow the money.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Old Jake wrote:
<quoted text>People like you just like to bitch an cry.Every state an county in the united states hand down indictments but if knox county does it it's a money racket.lol.
No Jake, it's a money racket on a national level as well.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Justified wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a money racket everywhere. If you want to know what's going on follow the money.
...lol...true!
patience

London, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
I'll believe it when I see it. I heard the same thing a few years ago and was very dis appointed
truth is

Pineville, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
You are absolutely right Specialist!
If they don't know it by now they will.
Money racket!

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#16 Jan 26, 2013
truth is wrote:
You are absolutely right Specialist!
...Of course.
heard that

London, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
Our locals must be needing some attention.
Is there an election coming up or something?
lol

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2013
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>Is there an election coming up or something?
Haha probably. Only time stuff gets done is when there is election happening.
Old Jake

Corbin, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Haha probably. Only time stuff gets done is when there is election happening.
There has been several indictments handed down since the last election,just check it out an see for yourself.
Old Jake

Corbin, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>No Jake, it's a money racket on a national level as well.
Say what you want but people have to be brought before the grand jury.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Old Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Say what you want but people have to be brought before the grand jury.
Brought before the Grand Jury for what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Strel 157,908
Hey js 10 min JGP 10
Charmaine Bingham Partin Swanner Partin 59 min Nasty 3
Bullock Busted 1 hr details 2
Choking your lover 3 hr Intrigued 1
Martha and randy 3 hr Middlesboro Man 12
Charmaine Bingham Partin Swanner Partin 5 hr Watching 1
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 11 hr Demcreekfolk 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 14 Carol 110

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages