I know

London, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2014
When's them audat people coming to Knox Central? Will they talk to parents or just teachers? I want to talk to them.

Will a ad be in paper when they be there?
awful

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2014
In march and anyone can talk. Maybe they will get a good principal. Third time is the charm
Help us

London, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2014
I hope they will get some person that will have some rules. My kids are in rooms where the teachers can't teach for some kids tearing up the class time. The teachers put them out and principle sends right back.

As far as I can see, it's out of control. No wonder people's send kids out of county. Guess they scarred kids get hurt in there rooms.
no hope

Hudson, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2014
Help us wrote:
I hope they will get some person that will have some rules. My kids are in rooms where the teachers can't teach for some kids tearing up the class time. The teachers put them out and principle sends right back.

As far as I can see, it's out of control. No wonder people's send kids out of county. Guess they scarred kids get hurt in there rooms.
I don't know who could fix the mess because it's been a wreck so long . Maybe mrs sowders?
Curious

Waco, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2014
What's going on, is there a lot of brawling going on between all the students?
True

London, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2014
No fights. Teachers just can't teach for the loudmouth, disrespectful kids. Won't nobody do nothing about it either.
Curious

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 23, 2014
That's good, I just wanted to make sure my precious "snuggle" is ok up there. I was afraid that place could be like a mini San Quentin or something.
True

London, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2014
No chance of that! No punishment going on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad girls 4 min Silly 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 26 min Dudd 4,193
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 29 min Dudd 1,855
Helping Darren West with Margaret 32 min jeff k 1
Word Association Game (Jul '10) 36 min Dudd 242
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 38 min Dudd 4,204
A Vote for mike mitchell reelect jm hall ! ! 39 min d boone 30
Paynes Branch Rd Brats 50 min Paynes Branch Res... 12
Michael Sowders Murdered 15 hr I know you 8
What's happening in girdler? 21 hr Pitiful 18