Thief shot and killed in Clay co.

Thief shot and killed in Clay co.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

warning

Twinsburg, OH

#1 Nov 28, 2013
All you thieves need to take note of the trend that is taking place. The family and friends of these thieving scumbags also need to notice the trend. If you have a friend or family member who is stealing, now is the time to stop them. Don't get on here after they are shot dead crying and blaming others because they got themselves killed.
Auntie Vigal

Barbourville, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2013
Everyone should gather at the thieves house and throw them a going away party. Complete with fireworks and bonfire.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#3 Nov 28, 2013
warning wrote:
All you thieves need to take note of the trend that is taking place. The family and friends of these thieving scumbags also need to notice the trend. If you have a friend or family member who is stealing, now is the time to stop them. Don't get on here after they are shot dead crying and blaming others because they got themselves killed.
I 100% agree.... I really don't want to hear the poor grieving families getting on here tell everyone that their dead brother, father, son, friend did not deserve 10 rounds in the chest... I don't want to hear them complaining about people posting bad stuff about the poor guy just was just looking for a quarter in someone else car or some other excuse.... Those people know very well if their brother, father, son, friend is a thief and they should be sitting them down and explaining to them that most folks are fed up and this is Kentucky where we the people have the right to use deadly force to defend our lives and we consider a thief that enters our property a threat to our lives as we consider them armed...

So brother, father, son, friend if you Do Not stop them expect to be going to their funerals... Just Plan on it in advance and when you see them ask them to let you know what cloths they want buried in and ask what should you do with their stuff... Let them know that they may not get caught on their next rip off but they are living on borrowed time and if they continue they will die... Consider their being a thief as Cancer, and you are just trying to keep it in remission because the next it flares up could be fatal.....
warning

London, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I 100% agree.... I really don't want to hear the poor grieving families getting on here tell everyone that their dead brother, father, son, friend did not deserve 10 rounds in the chest... I don't want to hear them complaining about people posting bad stuff about the poor guy just was just looking for a quarter in someone else car or some other excuse.... Those people know very well if their brother, father, son, friend is a thief and they should be sitting them down and explaining to them that most folks are fed up and this is Kentucky where we the people have the right to use deadly force to defend our lives and we consider a thief that enters our property a threat to our lives as we consider them armed...
So brother, father, son, friend if you Do Not stop them expect to be going to their funerals... Just Plan on it in advance and when you see them ask them to let you know what cloths they want buried in and ask what should you do with their stuff... Let them know that they may not get caught on their next rip off but they are living on borrowed time and if they continue they will die... Consider their being a thief as Cancer, and you are just trying to keep it in remission because the next it flares up could be fatal.....
Well stated...Q.
Man who knows

Corbin, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2013
You all can cry & wine all you want about a thief. But some people out here has problems! I grew up with the boy! He was just 20 years old, he was born a dope addict, because his mom was on dope! He took a lot of Beatings! He may have got what he deserved but the boy was a real good guy! I know for a fact! He had to steal from people to get food! His parents treated him like crap but treated his brothers & sisters like gold! Well they wasn't his biological brothers & sisters! I knew his whole family! a person has to do what they have to do to get food! But know someone before you judge them! He couldn't get a job like normal adults because he was born addicted to drugs & had to take medicine to calm him down! Some people don't have feelings for anyone anymore & that's what's wrong with the world today! He was afraid to ask anyone for anything because he knew the area he lived in no one gave a damn if you starved or not!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#6 Nov 28, 2013
Man who knows wrote:
You all can cry & wine all you want about a thief. But some people out here has problems! I grew up with the boy! He was just 20 years old, he was born a dope addict, because his mom was on dope! He took a lot of Beatings! He may have got what he deserved but the boy was a real good guy! I know for a fact! He had to steal from people to get food! His parents treated him like crap but treated his brothers & sisters like gold! Well they wasn't his biological brothers & sisters! I knew his whole family! a person has to do what they have to do to get food! But know someone before you judge them! He couldn't get a job like normal adults because he was born addicted to drugs & had to take medicine to calm him down! Some people don't have feelings for anyone anymore & that's what's wrong with the world today! He was afraid to ask anyone for anything because he knew the area he lived in no one gave a damn if you starved or not!
The World is full of sad stories.... If the guy you speak of comes on my property his actions will determine if he lives or dies... If when caught he does exactly what as told and does not try to fight being held for police then he gets free room and board and 3 meals a day along with medical care... So since you say you grew up with him then I'm sure you took him in or talked to your folks to help the poor guy out and fed him and tried to get him on the right path right?

If you run into him again tell him to head for a state that does not have a Castle Doctrine and Stand your ground laws... Because if he steals around here we have had enough of these meth head thieves and I don't know a single person that is going to wait until they know the guys life story before putting a double tap on him...

We have installed several cameras around our family land with motion detectors and alarms and if the poor lost soul tries to break into one of our vehicles or buildings one of us will absolutely put him down...
warning

London, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2013
Man who knows wrote:
You all can cry & wine all you want about a thief. But some people out here has problems! I grew up with the boy! He was just 20 years old, he was born a dope addict, because his mom was on dope! He took a lot of Beatings! He may have got what he deserved but the boy was a real good guy! I know for a fact! He had to steal from people to get food! His parents treated him like crap but treated his brothers & sisters like gold! Well they wasn't his biological brothers & sisters! I knew his whole family! a person has to do what they have to do to get food! But know someone before you judge them! He couldn't get a job like normal adults because he was born addicted to drugs & had to take medicine to calm him down! Some people don't have feelings for anyone anymore & that's what's wrong with the world today! He was afraid to ask anyone for anything because he knew the area he lived in no one gave a damn if you starved or not!
Ain't nobody crying or whining here, we are trying to warn the thieves, their families, their friends and those who know them and what they do. The law enforcement and judicial system cannot control the number of scumbags that now operate around here, we realize... that we have to take action ourselves or else we put our families and our property at their discretion.

Most folks are fed up, and like Q and I, have decided to first use deadly force in the future and then call the police. You automatically become a threat to life and property when you set foot on another persons house lot, If you are not known and un-announced. In the past most folks would hesitate and give the stranger the benefit of the doubt, the day has come when most folks are going to shoot first and then call the police, when they feel threatened in any way......The last thing I want to do is hurt any person and I am sure Q.feels the same way, but, the first thing I will do , if I feel my family is threatened, or my property, is to shoot first, then call the police....
ashamed of you

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2013
HOW CAN YOU GET ON HERE AND SAY A MANS LIFE IS WORTH NO MORE THAN A FORTY DOLLAR WEED EATER I'LL BET IF IT WERE YOUR SON OR BROTHER OR MAYBE A GOOD FRIEND YOU WOULD NOT WANT HIM KILLEDYOU WOULD SAY THAT BASTARD THAT KILLED HIM SHOULD BE IN PRISON.WAKE UP KNOX COUNTY THEY NEED HELP NOT KILLED CRUEL ASS PEOPLE PISSES ME OFF.....
Auntie Vigal

Barbourville, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2013
ashamed of you wrote:
HOW CAN YOU GET ON HERE AND SAY A MANS LIFE IS WORTH NO MORE THAN A FORTY DOLLAR WEED EATER I'LL BET IF IT WERE YOUR SON OR BROTHER OR MAYBE A GOOD FRIEND YOU WOULD NOT WANT HIM KILLEDYOU WOULD SAY THAT BASTARD THAT KILLED HIM SHOULD BE IN PRISON.WAKE UP KNOX COUNTY THEY NEED HELP NOT KILLED CRUEL ASS PEOPLE PISSES ME OFF.....
10 dollar weed eater, and he made the choice to die for it. Does that make you a little more proud of him? So you going to miss buying stolen goods now?
huh

London, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2013
ashamed of you wrote:
HOW CAN YOU GET ON HERE AND SAY A MANS LIFE IS WORTH NO MORE THAN A FORTY DOLLAR WEED EATER I'LL BET IF IT WERE YOUR SON OR BROTHER OR MAYBE A GOOD FRIEND YOU WOULD NOT WANT HIM KILLEDYOU WOULD SAY THAT BASTARD THAT KILLED HIM SHOULD BE IN PRISON.WAKE UP KNOX COUNTY THEY NEED HELP NOT KILLED CRUEL ASS PEOPLE PISSES ME OFF.....
They have plenty of help. That maybe the problem. If they had to actually do something constructive with their lives, they might have a greater appreciation of what they accomplish.
ask

London, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2013
ashamed of you wrote:
HOW CAN YOU GET ON HERE AND SAY A MANS LIFE IS WORTH NO MORE THAN A FORTY DOLLAR WEED EATER I'LL BET IF IT WERE YOUR SON OR BROTHER OR MAYBE A GOOD FRIEND YOU WOULD NOT WANT HIM KILLEDYOU WOULD SAY THAT BASTARD THAT KILLED HIM SHOULD BE IN PRISON.WAKE UP KNOX COUNTY THEY NEED HELP NOT KILLED CRUEL ASS PEOPLE PISSES ME OFF.....
When these duche bags come on your property to steal are you gonna have them check in and report what they want to steal? They are there to steal anything they can get and sell for their habits. If they get blown away in the process then thats what they died for. They are the ones who put no value on their own life, no one else.
I am sure that any person who has a choice to give someone a weed eater or kill them would probably go ahead and give the duche bag the weed eater... if they knew he or she would not try to come back later to steal something else.
These thieves are gonna be blown away ..get use to it.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#13 Nov 30, 2013
ashamed of you wrote:
HOW CAN YOU GET ON HERE AND SAY A MANS LIFE IS WORTH NO MORE THAN A FORTY DOLLAR WEED EATER I'LL BET IF IT WERE YOUR SON OR BROTHER OR MAYBE A GOOD FRIEND YOU WOULD NOT WANT HIM KILLEDYOU WOULD SAY THAT BASTARD THAT KILLED HIM SHOULD BE IN PRISON.WAKE UP KNOX COUNTY THEY NEED HELP NOT KILLED CRUEL ASS PEOPLE PISSES ME OFF.....
I would say your an idiot... Sounds like your one of the ones we were speaking of... So just in case you may have miss understood the point... Most of the county have been meeting on this issue and have decided to arm ourselves against the onslaught of terminal stupidity,,, So to be clear so your addled mind can wrap it around what was stated ... If we catch you trying to steal a weed whacker or a screw driver a decision will have to be made by you very quickly so I suggest you plan ahead... If you, while stealing that weed whacker, hear someone shout Stop or Freeze... You can make 1 of 3 choices...

1. Stop where you are and show your hands, Don't move or twitch and do exactly as told... and wait for police to arrive...

2. Drop what you have in your hands and run as fast as you can while doing a zig zag pattern....

3. Try to put up a fight...

1 is a good choice... 2 is a very poor choice and 3 is terminally stupid...

It's all up to you and your buds...

Do you really think most folks give a shite what you and your thieving meth head bud's think about it?
warning

London, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2013
ashamed of you wrote:
HOW CAN YOU GET ON HERE AND SAY A MANS LIFE IS WORTH NO MORE THAN A FORTY DOLLAR WEED EATER I'LL BET IF IT WERE YOUR SON OR BROTHER OR MAYBE A GOOD FRIEND YOU WOULD NOT WANT HIM KILLEDYOU WOULD SAY THAT BASTARD THAT KILLED HIM SHOULD BE IN PRISON.WAKE UP KNOX COUNTY THEY NEED HELP NOT KILLED CRUEL ASS PEOPLE PISSES ME OFF.....
You dumbass..Don't you realize that you are helping these thieves get themselves killed, by making excuses for them and making them think they can get away with what they are doing? My family sleeps at night and I am supposed to let some dumbazz piece of shyt wander around my property while they sleep. You take the bas*terds in and help them . We are helping them by telling them they are gonna be shot if they are caught in the act of stealing or trying to steal.

No one wants to see a person harmed for any reason, I see my little girl in the bed asleep, and some nasty thief is sneaking around my home and I am supposed to feel sorry for the thief? You want me to give the shadow outside the benefit of the doubt because hes on drugs and needs help, fluck you and the thief. I will do whats best for me and my family and property at that particular moment in time. If I am wrong and have to go to jail, so be it, If a dumbazz like you thinks I am evil, so be it.

Like Q I do understand Kentuckys use of deadly force laws and am a ccdw license holder.....I do not want to use my right to use these laws on any person!!!...but the time has come to shoot first. Mostly because of people like you that tell these scumbags, its o.k. we understand.
gubbermint cheese

Barbourville, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2013
would like to see the arrest record of the dead guy, and the chances that he blew..meaning the wrist slaps that didnt keep him alive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Quantummist! 26 min S and Q backer 4
Jail tracker shows no image 28 min In the know 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Uyh2 172,910
How do you determine your True Enemies? 33 min Uyh2 35
UYH, Please talk to me! 38 min Uyh2 13
Why did mom name me target? 1 hr Target 1
Dee Dole Screws Over Knox County Children ! 1 hr Tide 12
Barbourville police dept ends threats on school... 6 hr mom 16
Biggest wh*re in barbourville 10 hr Quizzes 18
What is Bob Corey running for?? Sat Agenda Finder 42

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages