First Prev
of 2
Next Last
try this

Madisonville, KY

#21 Apr 4, 2009
I go to Brook Mills in B'ville. He is a very good dentist and a very good man. His staff is very nice and will help any way possible. Dr. Mills' office takes Care Credit. They will sign you up on it right there in the office if you are accepted. It involves a credit check, but it doesn't take long to see if you are accepted. You can even do this online. Just go to www.carecredit.com and put in your info. You can print off a paper with your account info on it and take it with you to the office if you want to before you see Dr. Mills. CareCredit is for medical needs mainly, but if you can find other medical offices that take it, it will save you a lot of headache. You charge it to the card, like a regular credit card and then pay a low monthly bill. I use it everytime I need to pay for my dental work. My monthly payment is like $20 every month. It is a very good plan when you can't afford to pay out of pocket and need to see a dentist fast. Try it, it may help. Good luck!

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#22 Apr 4, 2009
Good post.
hot babe

Barnwell, SC

#23 Apr 4, 2009
Dear IN PAIN, I cannot believe you still have not been able to get that tooth pulled. I know the feeling of having a toothache. This is what I will do. You go to a dentist and find out how much to do the tooth extraction and email me at
patriciapokki@ymail.com with the information and I will get in touch with the dentist office and pay for you. In other words I'll pay from this end. You do not need to suffer. God put this in my heart to help you. Good Luck. Hope to hear from you soon.
worried mother

United States

#24 Feb 22, 2010
does anyone know if smith & owens cut teeth out my son has a wisdom tooth broke off in his gum and another tooth broke off in his gum he needs them cut out and i dont have a whole lot of money if anyone could help that would be great
Mommy

United States

#25 May 25, 2010
Just so you guys know...there's a RAM clinic at the University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg on August 7th and 8th...they start seeing patients around 6:30am so, you have to get there early early EARLY to get a ticket to get in. There will be dentists, hygienists, oral surgeons, physicians, nurses, eye doctors and vets...for all you animal lovers who need a pet spayed/neutered for free! No charge for any work! You have to be in need...in other words if you have a means to pay your bills like Medicaid, you would not be welcome! Hoping to see some of you there who can't otherwise afford your care! Bring your kids!!
Angela Birdsong

Covington, GA

#26 Apr 24, 2013
Hello I live in Ellenwood, Ga and I am in desperate need of getting my wisdom tooth pulled, but i have no dentist ins. Can someone please direct me to someone that have cheap prices and payment plans? Thank you in advance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 131,858
Porsche mills 21 min Prayers 19
Need food badly 1 hr McUzi 26
Where is Nick Mandel? 4 hr Momof4 1
missing pit bull 5 hr Worried 6
Knox Central 6 hr guess 2
truck payments 7 hr gator 10
city of barbourville 10 hr Three losers 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick