Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

I go to Brook Mills in B'ville. He is a very good dentist and a very good man. His staff is very nice and will help any way possible. Dr. Mills' office takes Care Credit. They will sign you up on it right there in the office if you are accepted. It involves a credit check, but it doesn't take long to see if you are accepted. You can even do this online. Just go to www.carecredit.com and put in your info. You can print off a paper with your account info on it and take it with you to the office if you want to before you see Dr. Mills. CareCredit is for medical needs mainly, but if you can find other medical offices that take it, it will save you a lot of headache. You charge it to the card, like a regular credit card and then pay a low monthly bill. I use it everytime I need to pay for my dental work. My monthly payment is like $20 every month. It is a very good plan when you can't afford to pay out of pocket and need to see a dentist fast. Try it, it may help. Good luck!

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Good post.
hot babe

Barnwell, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

Dear IN PAIN, I cannot believe you still have not been able to get that tooth pulled. I know the feeling of having a toothache. This is what I will do. You go to a dentist and find out how much to do the tooth extraction and email me at
patriciapokki@ymail.com with the information and I will get in touch with the dentist office and pay for you. In other words I'll pay from this end. You do not need to suffer. God put this in my heart to help you. Good Luck. Hope to hear from you soon.
worried mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

does anyone know if smith & owens cut teeth out my son has a wisdom tooth broke off in his gum and another tooth broke off in his gum he needs them cut out and i dont have a whole lot of money if anyone could help that would be great
Mommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Just so you guys know...there's a RAM clinic at the University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg on August 7th and 8th...they start seeing patients around 6:30am so, you have to get there early early EARLY to get a ticket to get in. There will be dentists, hygienists, oral surgeons, physicians, nurses, eye doctors and vets...for all you animal lovers who need a pet spayed/neutered for free! No charge for any work! You have to be in need...in other words if you have a means to pay your bills like Medicaid, you would not be welcome! Hoping to see some of you there who can't otherwise afford your care! Bring your kids!!
Angela Birdsong

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Hello I live in Ellenwood, Ga and I am in desperate need of getting my wisdom tooth pulled, but i have no dentist ins. Can someone please direct me to someone that have cheap prices and payment plans? Thank you in advance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min freelancehobo 138,838
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 122,986
Corey vs. Collins 30 min gator 66
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 45 min Funny 17
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 1 hr dontknow 7
What Say You? 3 hr Archangel Oger 2
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 4 hr Posh 48
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••