another drug round up today
listen

Manchester, KY

#22 Oct 4, 2008
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a child and I work everyday to support him. I know Tracy and she IS NOT disabled. She could get a job just like the rest of us so dont tell me selling drugs is her only means of supporting her child. The government also takes care of the poor. You can get food stamps, medical card, HUD, and welfare if you cannot work. The government will not let your children starve. There is no excuse for selling drugs, there are way too many other options. The first one is getting a real job. McDonalds hires smiling faces everyday, and even though I wouldnt want to work there, if I had no other choice I would before I would sell drugs and risk getting locked up and losing my child. So to answer your question, NO, I would not sell drugs to provide for my child.
as i said i dont know the girl... and you do not know what you will have to do in this lifetime for your kids... me either... i just hope and pray i dont have to find out but i am a mother... fortunate enuff that i have a husband to do that and bring in enough so i could give my child what she needed... and i know from others that there is not always an opening at McDondals or Hud... so there u go... so dont ever say "never"...
tiffany

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 4, 2008
Well it is very evident you don’t know Tracy, or you would know that she does have a job, and you would know she just had to bury her husband which had no insurance. so maybe times are hard and she in this time did something stupid but that does not mean she does not care about her daughter and her well being. Tracy is a good mother, would do anything for her child and is playing mommy and daddy at this time. Just like SHUT UP said it is a lot of gossip going around. What did Tracy ever do to you; steal your man or something? lol yeah she’s got it like that!!! just watch you say about Mrs. Trosper because what you say just might come back to haunt you......... not a threat. Just a promise. God does work in good peoples favor. SO ever question her love for her daughter... And THANK YOU "LISTEN" for all your support with what you wrote.. And what did she ever do you NELLIE? How do you know that people are describing her?
listen

Manchester, KY

#24 Oct 4, 2008
tiffany wrote:
Well it is very evident you don’t know Tracy, or you would know that she does have a job, and you would know she just had to bury her husband which had no insurance. so maybe times are hard and she in this time did something stupid but that does not mean she does not care about her daughter and her well being. Tracy is a good mother, would do anything for her child and is playing mommy and daddy at this time. Just like SHUT UP said it is a lot of gossip going around. What did Tracy ever do to you; steal your man or something? lol yeah she’s got it like that!!! just watch you say about Mrs. Trosper because what you say just might come back to haunt you......... not a threat. Just a promise. God does work in good peoples favor. SO ever question her love for her daughter... And THANK YOU "LISTEN" for all your support with what you wrote.. And what did she ever do you NELLIE? How do you know that people are describing her?
No Probem... it just kills me for people to bash others and this young probably never done one thing nor had to do anything to nellie...some just try to come on here with their perfect never done anything wrong in their lives wrong attitude... when they have no clue as to what the future will hold for them nor what they may have to do to feed their children..,,and it seems like this young lady has had to endure a lot of pain and my prayers go out to her,, no matter what she does or has done she still deserves out prayers and compassion ...
case

London, KY

#25 Oct 4, 2008
tiffany wrote:
Well it is very evident you don’t know Tracy, or you would know that she does have a job, and you would know she just had to bury her husband which had no insurance. so maybe times are hard and she in this time did something stupid but that does not mean she does not care about her daughter and her well being. Tracy is a good mother, would do anything for her child and is playing mommy and daddy at this time. Just like SHUT UP said it is a lot of gossip going around. What did Tracy ever do to you; steal your man or something? lol yeah she’s got it like that!!! just watch you say about Mrs. Trosper because what you say just might come back to haunt you......... not a threat. Just a promise. God does work in good peoples favor. SO ever question her love for her daughter... And THANK YOU "LISTEN" for all your support with what you wrote.. And what did she ever do you NELLIE? How do you know that people are describing her?
Oh please shes got it like that LOL have you seen her? if so and ur sayin shes got it like that then ur crazy. oh and just to state some facts, this investigation has been going on for over 5 months, long before her husband died so thats not an excuse. any more u can try to think up for her? and its not about knowing her, its about knowing that her husband died, and she dont even have the decency to stop dealing so that she can be sure and be there FOR HER CHILD. now her child has neither parent. i got no respect for her on that. proves what she put first and thats just wrong.
karma

Springfield, KY

#26 Oct 4, 2008
i am a little confused over where all this "to feed her child" business is coming from. She does have a job, always has, and her child is very well taken care of, BUT thanks for the kind words. as for the other comment on here about "this site is to say what you want" that is all fine and dandy, but didn't your mother teach you "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." then again, i have always heard that small minded people have nothing better to dicuss than others.
you can comment back on this and hate all you want, I don't care because i am a true believe in karma and what goes around comes around bitches. talk your shit because your day will come, too.
case

London, KY

#27 Oct 4, 2008
karma wrote:
i am a little confused over where all this "to feed her child" business is coming from. She does have a job, always has, and her child is very well taken care of, BUT thanks for the kind words. as for the other comment on here about "this site is to say what you want" that is all fine and dandy, but didn't your mother teach you "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." then again, i have always heard that small minded people have nothing better to dicuss than others.
you can comment back on this and hate all you want, I don't care because i am a true believe in karma and what goes around comes around bitches. talk your shit because your day will come, too.
yeah looks like her job got her put in the slammer lol
did-u-c-what-u-w rote

Manchester, KY

#28 Oct 4, 2008
karma wrote:
i am a little confused over where all this "to feed her child" business is coming from. She does have a job, always has, and her child is very well taken care of, BUT thanks for the kind words. as for the other comment on here about "this site is to say what you want" that is all fine and dandy, but didn't your mother teach you "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." then again, i have always heard that small minded people have nothing better to dicuss than others.
you can comment back on this and hate all you want, I don't care because i am a true believe in karma and what goes around comes around bitches. talk your shit because your day will come, too.
this is sooooooo funny,,, did u not see what you just wrote...well where were you when your mommmaa wuzz doing the teaching.... and call someone a b&%@* topped with a cherry.....roflmbo

Since: Sep 08

Ashburn, VA

#29 Oct 4, 2008
There is nothing wrong with working at Mcdonald's. If you've noticed, and I'm sure you have, they're busy. What that means for the people working there is that there is always something to do. So the time passes quickly. Plus, they have set instructions, routines, practices, and principles that can be transfered to other jobs, should you decide to move on some where else. Because you've worked at McDonald's, you'll bring a fresh perspective to your next job that will be appreciated by your new employer.
get a life KARMAS a B

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Oct 5, 2008
i am gonna cave into to this childish bullcrap one more time... Yes i have seen tracy, she happens to be part of my family. did you not see that in my first comment that i said that and was proud of it. Tracy again has had hard times, since her husband didnt really work, so again maybe she did something stupid to provide for all three of them, doesnt mean she is a bad person. and as far as bashig her name, remember as KARMA states, karma will get you in the end. I am so sick of people running there mouth about someone who has been thru hell and back in the past 6 months or longer. so leave her alone and find something better to do with your time...Tracy dont deserve this. unless she has taken your man a time or two in the past.lol roflmao
Nikkie

Hudson, OH

#31 Oct 5, 2008
I dont think shes gonna be taking anyones man anytime soon (as if she ever could have anyway) lol roflmao
florida

Pleasant Hill, TN

#32 Oct 6, 2008
My reply is to the writter from London. You go girl you said it all. God Bless you and keep you safe.
florida

Pleasant Hill, TN

#33 Oct 6, 2008
To the writter from London...YOU GO GIRL! you said it all.I wish I could print that to a Billboard FOr everyone to read. GOD bless you and keep you safe. YOu said it ALL>
florida

Pleasant Hill, TN

#34 Oct 6, 2008
I admire all of you who have not walked in the shoes of the victims. We all have a roll in this life,some worse than others but everyone needs forgiveness and more need help. If we helped one another, we would'nt have poor people selling drugs,pillls etc. If we helped each other what a wonderfull world this would be. Stop the bashing brothers and sisters. We all have skeltons in our closets some of us have Ghosts in our closets.
singer

United States

#35 Oct 6, 2008
well that fake preacher don napier finally got caught with his pants off what a bout a man that is suppost to be a man of god having sex with another woman at the barbourville housing projects his wife caught him this time people we don't need people like this in the pulpit this is what gives christians a bad name no wonder people won't go to church is cause of people like this lets clean up our churches and let real men of god in them
get a life KARMAS a B

Nicholasville, KY

#36 Oct 6, 2008
Stop the bashing brothers and sisters. We all have skeltons in our closets some of us have Ghosts in our closets. I so have to agree with this and i was just wondering flordia which london person was you talking about? oh i am sure she could take plenty of peoples men if she wanted.. so keep roflmyao. GROW UP!!!!
told ya

Somerset, KY

#37 Oct 6, 2008
get a life KARMAS a B wrote:
Stop the bashing brothers and sisters. We all have skeltons in our closets some of us have Ghosts in our closets. I so have to agree with this and i was just wondering flordia which london person was you talking about? oh i am sure she could take plenty of peoples men if she wanted.. so keep roflmyao. GROW UP!!!!
you are so right she could take plenty of peoples men if she would pin those ears back. The only "man" she is going to be taking is a big woman in cell block 9.I can't stand when a person screws up and noone in the family can have a bad word to say about them. And puts them in the "good person" category. Blah blah blah. If one of my family members done some of the things that she did you are damn right I would be pissed and they would know about it too because it is called common sense and knowing better.I don't agree with what went on with her husband at all. I do not know him but I do know Tracy and she knew what state of mind her husband was in and still did some of the things that she did. One day she will be judged by god for that and I sure wouldn't want to explain that to determine my fate.
reese

Hudson, OH

#38 Oct 6, 2008
singer wrote:
well that fake preacher don napier finally got caught with his pants off what a bout a man that is suppost to be a man of god having sex with another woman at the barbourville housing projects his wife caught him this time people we don't need people like this in the pulpit this is what gives christians a bad name no wonder people won't go to church is cause of people like this lets clean up our churches and let real men of god in them
u better be careful. God says "touch not my annointed ones"...better be sure what you're saying is true...I'd be awful afraid to say something about that man
meee

Liberty, KY

#39 Oct 6, 2008
reese hmmmmm!!!!!
Jessica Napier

Harrodsburg, KY

#40 Oct 6, 2008
Listen, I don't know who is writing all of this crap about Don. But whoever it is. Needs to contact me at beautiful.jess90 on yahoo. It really pisses me off that you are talking crap about a man of god who has hardly ever done anything wrong. He's not a player & he's not a bad man. Don is my uncle. He's a very good uncle & a very good father. So who ever you are. Come to me. & we will settle this.. Okay. Thank You!!
whatever

Liberty, KY

#41 Oct 6, 2008
WOW jess napier!!i known you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moonshinemafia deleted 14 min The Specialist 2
Satan is the true God. 29 min -Christopher Jarvis 7
Oger, where have you been? 36 min -Christopher Jarvis 9
Forcht Bank 56 min Summer 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,731
Where were you back in the 70's? 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages