update

London, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Seen her ugly ass mugshot on jail tracker haha had to be the funniest thing I've ever seen!
your nuts

London, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2010
she fing hot ive been trying to get some off her for along time now
update

London, KY

#5 Jun 9, 2010
yea and your on crack to think that and it wouldn't be hard if your old with pils
mysticwaters

Doniphan, MO

#7 Jun 15, 2010
why she in jail?
babbleonia

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2010
madamouiselle davis.
SamanthaDavis

London, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2010
babbleonia wrote:
madamouiselle davis.
Excuse Me!
georgia

London, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2012
let me tell u something u all aint nothing but a bunch of computer gangster u want to talk smack about me dont hide behind your computer and do it come get some pu$$ys it takes a low life piece of sh!t to get on the computer and run their mouth about somebody grow up children

“Rational Selfishness”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 12, 2012
bawhahahaha

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2012
georgia wrote:
let me tell u something u all aint nothing but a bunch of computer gangster u want to talk smack about me dont hide behind your computer and do it come get some pu$$ys it takes a low life piece of sh!t to get on the computer and run their mouth about somebody grow up children
how many ppl did you and kevin rat out to get out of steal all that stuff from the trade school with your little girl right thier with you?????
it takes a low life piece of sh!t to bring thier child along while your stealing from a school bawhahahaha.
you on the needle like kevin is i know your on 30s and 15s like kevin and his mom how dose she not get fired from the food stamp office thier no why she can pass a drug test .
your a pretty girl why your with a low life thief like kevin who dosn't care about you or your kid when he getts his pills every month he runs you off to be with some of the nastys so called girls i have ever seen lets not forget how he smack's you around i beat he beats your kid to .
he want fight a man but he will a girl while some most would kick his azzzz in a haerth beat ive seen him run more then once so have you girly.
don't get on here and say your working either your only work you and kevin to pay off your ktap it want belong till you and him steal from thier will it .
still selling your food stamps for half on the doller bawhahahaha you have backstabed me so turn about is fair play oh i know so much on you and kevin i think ill post it little by little on here for fun you too like ratting ppl out while its your turn bawhahahaha still missing with that old man your nasty he missed with kevins mom but i guess anything for a pill right honey .

whatever

London, KY

#13 Jul 16, 2012
he does not beat his kid and secondlythere none of your concern she wouldnt give you any i am sure thats y u r mad and talking about her.
Sister of carla

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 20, 2012
bawhahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>how many ppl did you and kevin rat out to get out of steal all that stuff from the trade school with your little girl right thier with you?????
it takes a low life piece of sh!t to bring thier child along while your stealing from a school bawhahahaha.
you on the needle like kevin is i know your on 30s and 15s like kevin and his mom how dose she not get fired from the food stamp office thier no why she can pass a drug test .
your a pretty girl why your with a low life thief like kevin who dosn't care about you or your kid when he getts his pills every month he runs you off to be with some of the nastys so called girls i have ever seen lets not forget how he smack's you around i beat he beats your kid to .
he want fight a man but he will a girl while some most would kick his azzzz in a haerth beat ive seen him run more then once so have you girly.
don't get on here and say your working either your only work you and kevin to pay off your ktap it want belong till you and him steal from thier will it .
still selling your food stamps for half on the doller bawhahahaha you have backstabed me so turn about is fair play oh i know so much on you and kevin i think ill post it little by little on here for fun you too like ratting ppl out while its your turn bawhahahaha still missing with that old man your nasty he missed with kevins mom but i guess anything for a pill right honey .
for one nobody stole anything from the trade school we had permission, that's why we got out of jail
Because nobody from the school didn't come to court against us is because we had permission d^mba$$, u need to get your facts straight before u go talking about stuff that u THINK u know when u have absolutely know idea . This crap about Kevin beating me and my kid U need your a$$ stomped my husband has never put his hands on our kid, she hardly ever gets a whooping. Don't go dragging my kid into anything, that's when sh!t will get deep u know so so much about us u should know where we live , come on up to the house and tell Kevin that he beats me and our little girl go ahead and do that. And this crap about Kevin want fight with a guy u better ask somebody before u go running that cock holster, he ain't the one, not joking when I say u better ask a few people that know Kevin pretty good come on up to Mackey bend maybe u can give Kevin a try I think he would like that, he ain't got to get in a fight in a couple months he says he's due to give somebody a good a$$ whooping. So just like I told these other sh!t talkers on here come on up and get some, we ain't scared. We will b waiting, probably on some no shows, or excuse me I mean pu$$ys. Let's us know when u grow those balls
Issues

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Girl you got issues nobody has even brought this topic up since July and you go and put it back on the 1st pasge good job real smart
chops

Madisonville, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2012
her smart she's a drug addict.
Hummmm

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2012
All Davis are a piece of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Duh 166,364
Brittney and Scott Trent 19 min well 10
Chris N Daisy Hubbard 55 min tnt 4
Elect Steve Warren make Jm hall deputy judge 1 hr grays 38
Who's tractor did Sherman Lawson Steal ? 1 hr sorry but true 13
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 1 hr LAMO 14
eye dr. corbin out of business ? 1 hr in the know 4
Jerry Wayne Garland property 7 hr boone 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web