created by: just curious | Jan 19, 2013

Barbourville, KY

31 votes

Do you think GOD has the right to tell people how to live their lives?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • NO
Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yes vote

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 19, 2013
 
yes all the way.
you decide

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

He don't tell you how to live your life,he tells you the BEST WAY to live your life an then it,s your choice how you live.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2013
 
you decide wrote:
He don't tell you how to live your life,he tells you the BEST WAY to live your life an then it,s your choice how you live.
This is correct.
Yeah

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2013
 
Only a fool would question Him.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2013
 
Yeah wrote:
Only a fool would question Him.
The Hell you say.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2013
 
Ethiopian Nutritionist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's finally sunk in?
What?
chris

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

he has the right but doesnt use it. he gives us FREE WILL so we can decide to live in his glory or not.
poster person

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2013
 
Yeah wrote:
Only a fool would question Him.

This poll was started by Shelia Gibbs thinking she is justified in taking someone's husband but she is wrong, wrong ,wrong !!
Lola

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 21, 2013
 
Just as much right as the Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus, or the Tooth Fairy.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 21, 2013
 
Lola wrote:
Just as much right as the Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus, or the Tooth Fairy.
Or perhaps Darth Vader.
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 21, 2013
 
well I wouldn't want to be the 2 that voted no. you are either arrogant beyond belief or are into alot of stuff you shouldn't be. ofcourse GOD has the right to tell us how to live. He made everyone and everything and is all knowing. how can anyone think they know better than GOD. we humans are but children thats playing with dad's gun they found. we know just enough to f ourselves up. If everyone followed just the 10 commandments nearly all crime would be gone. you wouldnt have to lock down everthing you own. you wouldn't have to lock your doors, or fear your child would be kidnapped or a woman woulsnt have to fear getting rapped or you fearing your spouse will go out on you with someone else. you should think about what things would be like if GOD's word was what we based our lives on and not what we want to do.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 21, 2013
 
mike wrote:
well I wouldn't want to be the 2 that voted no. you are either arrogant beyond belief or are into alot of stuff you shouldn't be. ofcourse GOD has the right to tell us how to live. He made everyone and everything and is all knowing. how can anyone think they know better than GOD. we humans are but children thats playing with dad's gun they found. we know just enough to f ourselves up. If everyone followed just the 10 commandments nearly all crime would be gone. you wouldnt have to lock down everthing you own. you wouldn't have to lock your doors, or fear your child would be kidnapped or a woman woulsnt have to fear getting rapped or you fearing your spouse will go out on you with someone else. you should think about what things would be like if GOD's word was what we based our lives on and not what we want to do.
Satan is the true Lord. The supposed God of the Bible is an evil tyrant who advocates slavery, genocide and torture. The Serpent was right.
lol

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 24, 2013
 
God is real u must not know the bible to good just in cause u haven't. He is the one who heals ur body and heals ur sorrow he gives us the will to see each and everyday he's the man we call Jesus if it wasn't for him dieing on that cross know body would be here today he died for us if u call that evil ur a dumbass santan is evil he's the bad one you might need to read up on it Santa use to be one if the most prettyest angels until he got cassed to hell..u don't know vary much if you thank that god have mecry on ur soul..
abc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 25, 2013
 
abc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 25, 2013
 
“For this commandment which I command you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it out of reach. 12“It is not in heaven, that you should say,‘Who will go up to heaven for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?’ 13“Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say,‘Who will cross the sea for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?’ 14“But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may observe it.
c mon Ed

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 25, 2013
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is the true Lord. The supposed God of the Bible is an evil tyrant who advocates slavery, genocide and torture. The Serpent was right.
Ed, c'mon...you show all that you believe in God as a real entity, simply by saying satan is the true lord. You can't have one without the other. You know that, your sugar is high, do your thing, calm down and quit trying to start trouble.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 25, 2013
 
c mon Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed, c'mon...you show all that you believe in God as a real entity, simply by saying satan is the true lord. You can't have one without the other. You know that, your sugar is high, do your thing, calm down and quit trying to start trouble.
Yes, I assume there must be a higher power..
lol

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 25, 2013
 
There is only one god there are not two rather u choose god or santan I don't know about u but I want to got to the promise land were its all love and happiness..

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

lol wrote:
There is only one god there are not two rather u choose god or santan I don't know about u but I want to got to the promise land were its all love and happiness..
But according to scripture, most people are going to Hell.
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 25, 2013
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>But according to scripture, most people are going to Hell.
It's because they refuse to accept Christ. most people like you don't want to live by GOD's rules. The fact is every person who has ever lived could be in heaven but most don't want to. It's like this GOD expects us(humans) to conduct our selves certain ways. but most dont want to do that so he will give you what you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Crybaby Cons 146,742
Giant Cross falls on Adult Store in Tennessee 9 min Beelzebub 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min guy 81,559
Marlena cox 21 min Lol 40
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Flint hill bandit 128,880
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 45 min old 16,122
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 46 min not 26,204
Elmer at Creek mart 12 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 21 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••