First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Barbourville, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2013
I need to get money some how. I applied every where and tried to apply for credit cards and all kinds of shit. I need to know how to get money now...
Throw away that shovel

Barbourville, KY

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Applying for credit when you have no money isn't a solution to not having money. Your desperate tone makes this sound like it's a normal thing to not have enough money which means pay back is not going to be easy or perhaps even be impossible.

If you're being turned down "every where" anyone that will give you credit is going to hit you so hard in interest you will simply be digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole you won't be able to climb out of.

Good luck.
Bee Fuddled

Barbourville, KY

#3 Nov 22, 2013
ImJustHere23 wrote:
I need to get money some how. I applied every where and tried to apply for credit cards and all kinds of shit. I need to know how to get money now...
I go to this place and hang out for about 9 hours every day .. on Friday they give me a paper that I take to the bank in exchange for money .. dangedest thing I ever saw
who dat

Barbourville, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2013
GET JOB U lazy BUM!!!!!!!!!!
taste like candy

Tampa, FL

#5 Nov 22, 2013
who dat wrote:
lol who r u like to know u
wanting some candy

Barbourville, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2013
taste like candy wrote:
<quoted text> lol who r u like to know u
I would like to know which part taste like candy .. is it one of the good parts?

Barbourville, KY

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Bee Fuddled wrote:
<quoted text> I go to this place and hang out for about 9 hours every day .. on Friday they give me a paper that I take to the bank in exchange for money .. dangedest thing I ever saw
Wat is this place lol?

Barbourville, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2013
who dat wrote:
Did u even read my comment u idiot.,,,I have tried and tried over years....and aggravated the f*ck outta them but nothin...so u tell me...

Barbourville, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Throw away that shovel wrote:
Applying for credit when you have no money isn't a solution to not having money. Your desperate tone makes this sound like it's a normal thing to not have enough money which means pay back is not going to be easy or perhaps even be impossible.
If you're being turned down "every where" anyone that will give you credit is going to hit you so hard in interest you will simply be digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole you won't be able to climb out of.
Good luck.
Yeah i kno...but its not even working soo im not even gonna be debt or anything. Yeah i have a desperate tone but the way the economy is going...wldnt other ppl like me. And im not a person who sells my body or sh*t like that soo yeah.
taste like candy

Tampa, FL

#10 Nov 22, 2013
wanting some candy wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know which part taste like candy .. is it one of the good parts?
mmmm everything I have taste like candy baby sweet hot candy mmm
wanting some candy

Barbourville, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2013
let me slip those panties off and taste it for a minute before I rub it with my own rock candy.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#12 Nov 22, 2013
Good Grief, Get a room!!!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#14 Nov 22, 2013
ImJustHere23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u even read my comment u idiot.,,,I have tried and tried over years....and aggravated the f*ck outta them but nothin...so u tell me...
Have 3 Questions...

Do you have a High School Diploma?

Do you have a Reliable Car?

Do you have any Skill Sets?

Answer those and if your answers are correct I can tell you where to get a job making about 20 bucks an hour to start with as much as 30 hours a week overtime......
Yeah right

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2013
Yes on all 3 questions. But i doubt a job around here for 20 a hr and 30hrs OT. Sign me up if its real

Barbourville, KY

#16 Nov 22, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Have 3 Questions...
Do you have a High School Diploma?
Do you have a Reliable Car?
Do you have any Skill Sets?
Answer those and if your answers are correct I can tell you where to get a job making about 20 bucks an hour to start with as much as 30 hours a week overtime......
Yes to all 3

London, KY

#17 Nov 23, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
Yes on all 3 questions. But i doubt a job around here for 20 a hr and 30hrs OT. Sign me up if its real
Didn't say anything about it being from around here... If you go fishing and the little pond you go to has no fish in the pond continuing to toss in your line is not going to feed your family....

London, KY

#18 Nov 23, 2013
ImJustHere23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes to all 3
Right Now with those simple qualifications you can head out to North Dakota and have a job within a day .... As of this time the area is in desperate need of Drivers, Mechanics, anyone with a mining back ground, school teachers, food workers and general contractors... You can get a room in a work camp for free until you get settled... Jobs there on Average are paying about Double the pay scale as any other state for the same positions...

Or you can go online and go through the Haliburton Hiring system and find a position and get an interview set up before you make the trip...
taste like candy

Tampa, FL

#19 Nov 25, 2013
let me slip those panties off and taste it for a minute before I rub it with my own rock candy.
mmmm wow I like u mmmm lick it baby then stick ur hard rock candy deep in my sweet juice mmmm and I so am not a man lol
wanting some candy

Barbourville, KY

#20 Nov 25, 2013
taste like candy wrote:
<quoted text> mmmm wow I like u mmmm lick it baby then stick ur hard rock candy deep in my sweet juice mmmm and I so am not a man lol
You arent shy or stingy are you, my girlfriend want a bite too. She likes to taste it while Im stirring it up.
taste like candy

Tampa, FL

#21 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>You arent shy or stingy are you, my girlfriend want a bite too. She likes to taste it while Im stirring it up.
mmmm wow really and no not stingy love to lick candy suck it run my lips all over it mmmm then share it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robbery 2 min deadly robbery to... 2
Bastards 18 min gator 9
Best dentist in Barbourville 31 min helpful 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
To the Garland family 3 hr The way it is 8
fords vs chevy 3 hr silverado 4
fire station or not 4 hr cuzin 6
dinky phipps 6 hr The hard truth 8
who's the best lay from the creek 11 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info