First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

London, KY

#22 Sep 19, 2013
What about his brother, our new school board member lol, he's been right there with him , drawing a check and rebuilding wrecks. Thing is that the cars stay in Clark Kings name from Corbin until they are sold so there isnt a record of Dexter or Dennis ever owning them. There is always one sitting in front of Dexters house for sale, and that my friends is the TRUTH
Family Last Post

Lawrenceville, GA

#23 Sep 20, 2013
Let me explain>>>>> >> When you are throwing stones, you may want to be careful. Like doing body work, and painting a vehicle, you might want to really know who the person is that you done it for.......YOU NEVER KNOW WHO THEY MAY BE RELATED TO!
As for the Skeletons, and family doing things wrong. Be my Guest! Everything that was said about her family is still posted on keavy topix. About her brothers doing drugs, being in jail, her sister selling drugs, and the things that Dennis said about her mom, selling drugs and Doris taking over the business when her mom passed away. Every word he said about them is still there. Visible to the WORLD!

No worries here. Again we ask anyone that had there vehicle fixed by Dennis Smith to call the Social Security Administration and report it.
iknowyou

London, KY

#24 Sep 22, 2013
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, looks like you need to take some time to clean yourself up and the nasty house you are in. I bet he handed some of that money over to you. You stood with your nasty hand stuck out all the time trying to get whatever you could. Next time you talk to me don't look me in the face - please - your breath smells like p--p. You really need to think about the life you are living. You are useless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ralph smith 12 min Friend 8
Stacy Keys 36 min yeppers 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Marie 136,236
Mike smith 1 hr Collins 1
Where can you sign WET vote Petition ??? 2 hr Good job guys 10
law on the creek 6 hr creeker 1
Teacher arrested 10 hr shopper 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE